• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

N-ethyl-3,4-di-Cl-AMP - First Time - Not Love, But Still A Winner.

If OP is not Dresden then I'm a monkey's step-brother. It is questionable but not totally out of the question that he has really tried this.

I do wish you would provide more data points when you write these though. Like a timeline, anything really.

3,4-dichloroamphetamine itself is a serotonergic neurotoxin like the 4-chloro compound, and it's extremely likely that the N-ethylated version is partly metabolically converted to that toxin. I'm not sure if this is some kind of trolling, but I'd definitely not recommend this particular chemical for recreational use.

Of Course I'm Dresden.

polymath,

I've done that one too, but it is somewhat lackluster unless combined with amphetamine.

Last edited:
Of Course I'm Dresden.

polymath,

I've done that one too, but it is somewhat lackluster unless combined with amphetamine.

Why are you doing known neurotoxins (referring to 3,4-DCA)?

The level of toxicity of MDMA and chlorinated amphetamines is supposed to be very different.

But it's not. They are no more toxic than MDMA. Of course, if you're planning to have children, you might might want to just say no to all drugs.

Last edited:
Fact. Still High. No Source Discussion. Tris!
Don't want the source just asking how you came across such a questionable possibly super dangerous chemical which if put out there as a new RC without any neuro toxicity screening having been done somewhere could cause major problems for many ppl who aren't aware of its quite possibly toxic nature.if someone synthed a small amount for personal research and you happen to be one of the informed subjects then thats fine.

3,4-dichloroamphetamine itself is a serotonergic neurotoxin like the 4-chloro compound, and it's extremely likely that the N-ethylated version is partly metabolically converted to that toxin. I'm not sure if this is some kind of trolling, but I'd definitely not recommend this particular chemical for recreational use.

I don't think the n, substitution is a factor in how toxic it is.3,4 dicloroamphet,methamphet or ethylamphet are all probably just as bad as each other.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't take it again, just to be safe. Just woke up from a two day nap.

I don't think the n, substitution is a factor in how toxic it is.3,4 dicloroamphet,methamphet or ethylamphet are all probably just as bad as each other.

I agree, I may be too accustomed to mathematics talk where saying a truth without the whole truth is still OK. Actually, on tuesday night when writing that message I was so high on opium extract that I'm now surprised I was able to think that clearly.

Yall Hommes Ain't Ready!
Yall Hommes Ain't Ready!
You Think Your Club Ready For Me To Rock It Steady?