• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs N-ethyl-1-(2-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine, thoughts?

noworries123

Greenlighter
Wonder what are people's thoughts about N-ethyl-1-(2-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine

Here is the structure.

imagefly.cgi

Could be a worthy replacement to 2-FMA?

Cheers.

I'm gonna try this substance tomorrow, I think. A swedish vendor has had it for sale for about a month now. From the information that I've gathered on FlashBack, it's supposed to be like 2-FA in a way (which I've never tried), and alot like regular Amphetamine. But need a little more information and comparisons to other substances before I make up my mind. It's either this tomorrow, or 3-FEA again.... (which is amazing, better than MDMA imo, but have to save my poor serotonin and let the receptors rest 8o) And this seems just like 3-FEA but withouth the intesne serotonergic activity, so basically like regular Amphetamine, with less "warmth" - as commented by a few Flashback members.

Whether or nor it could be a worthy replacement to 2-FMA, I don't know. All I know is this comparison from TripSit:

Now, after alot of quick-reading through the thread about this substanse on Flashback, I think this might be the perfect substance I'm looking for, but due to the fact that there is almost no information about this chemical at all, except for some experience reports, speculations and comparisons to other drugs - on FlashBack. And FB is Swedish meaning many, or at least some of you, won't be able to understand the important stuff, if anything at all.

So that's why I've decided I want to make a new 2-FEA thread, particularly for BLUELIGHT!

This new 2-FEA thread will solely be about known facts, chemical properties, pharmaceutical properties as well as dosages suggestions, duration of action etc.
Then my thoughts for this thread is to let it be used for discussing actual experiences, opinions, RoAs, combo experiences, etc. (If this is OK by Mods?).

Some things like pharmaceutical properties and mechanism of actions etc. will ofc still just be speculation and never proven facts, obviously. But I have enough information to get a real proper thread started for this chemical, plus the fact that I'll most likely try it myself tomorrow! And then ofc I will update my new thread and this thread with corresponding relevant information!

Im new to BL, just recently registered, so this comment here is my first post on the entire Blue Light! So excuse my noobiness please... but I genuinely, admittedly think it is a good and legit idea for a thread!

Last edited: