Supplements N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine memories

OrbitalCombustion

Bluelighter
Does anyone remember this beaut?

At a local sports nutrition shop they sold a custom product that the store owner had designed...one of the main ingredients was N,alpha-diethylphenylethylamine. Omfg, I remember the first time I tried it, it gave me this pinkish-orange aura that was accentuated by deep-rooted mind-body euphoria.

I actually felt less inclined over time to use it to work out. Instead, I would take it at opportune moments to enhance a setting I was going to be involved in.

After about 3 bottles of the product the compound had lost its magic. Sure would have been cool if those damn Nazi bastards hadn’t scheduled it. Would love to experiment further.

What memories or knowledge do you have of this substance?

Last edited:
Oh yeah.. Craze? The old Craze formula. I think it had a meth analogue or some form of amphetamine analogue and I know exactly what you are talking about. Yeah the body high was nice but I didn't like the lack in motivation to want to work out lol I ended up using it for finals and when the ex wife and I wanted to go out with friends or I had to run a fuck ton of errands. It was great for that but when it comes to the gym.. anything related to amphetamines.. I'm usually in and out of the gym. I've had decent 30-45 minute workout sessions on amps doing HIIT but it's risking a heart attack because my heart rate would be over 160 easy.. lol not good! But man did I look ripped afterwards. I just made sure I never binged and never did more than I should when I first got into amps and if I had kept that same willpower and mental state I wouldn't think amps are so bad but for me that crap has left my life and I no longer wish to fuck with any of it. I just pray to God that I can stay sober and keep this positive vibe and energy I got going because as these guys man I was a depressed mother fucker that was probably aggravating everyone on here with my sad posts lmaooo but we all go through shit.. live and learn right brother? Have you tried just drinking coffee straight black... maybe adding a nootropic for focus? It's not as good as the shit you are talking about as far as euphoria goes but if it's for the gym only then there are definitely better alternatives!

I cannot drink coffee for some reason, my kidneys are too damaged. I get dried out, irritated and eventually crash on coffee. Altogether, unpleasant. What nootropics do you take?

Never took n alpha diethyl phenethylamine but an old friend always talked about using amps to raise someone's pain tolerance rather than trying to numb them with painkillers that lower your pain tolerance.this was something he went through after suffering a spinal injury that causes chronic pain.one day I stumbled upon Wikipedia's n,alpha diethylphenethylamine page and seen its being researched for its potential to be used in raising ppls pain tolerance using amp analogues.my mate came up with it like twenty years ago though.
He even had his doctor onside who helped him right out a proposal to present the idea somewhere.hes dead now but it's good to see that his idea is being looked into by some body that can bring it to fruition.

I cannot drink coffee for some reason, my kidneys are too damaged. I get dried out, irritated and eventually crash on coffee. Altogether, unpleasant. What nootropics do you take?

At the moment I'm not taking any nootropics. Did a bit of a detox after I quit using speed. Though when I was studying to get my certificate to work as a childcare worker with my ex wife I remember Tianpetine was a good nootropic for cognitive and brain boost and It put us in a more relaxed mood when it came to finals! Just be sure not to use it daily. It's supposedly an anti-depressant and to be honest I fucking hate all anti-depressants because they have done more harm in my life than good but this one I wouldn't mind taking again as I think it's a lot safer than the other shit the doctors like to shove down your throat when you tell them you can't focus/have a little bit of anxiety.. OH HERE TRY ALL THESE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS THEY SOLVE EVERYTHING! Like.. no thanks I'm fine. But if you're writing me a script might as well get me some Desoxyn.. go ahead doc.. look that up in your book it's going to say methamphetamine hydrochloride and it comes in 5mg tablets but it's safe for me as I do have ADHD and even with my past drug abuse I promise I won't slam these tablets lol I'll take em when I need em! Better than that nasty street shit (( fake meth )) they got lol sorry for venting. But now days I stick to coffee if I need anything or just a preworkout that has citrulline and creatine.. all I need! I have relied way too much on speed in the past.. and I'm liking this new me that hasn't been craving any of that stuff because it was a bitch to get to this place for me let me tell ya!