• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc N,alpha-DEPEA

Hey guys, has anyone had any luck finding a source for N,alpha-DEPEA? I?d love to add it to my preworkout. I used it for 6 months without any side effects and had regular doctor visits. Sad to see that is was banned. Thanks for the help!

While you only asked a simple yes/no question and didn't ask about a source it's still borderline against the rules

Interesting

Can you tell us more about your experience? Dosage, how long it took to kick in etc. After a quick google search, it seems that this stuff is actually super easy to get online in a 99.9% meant to be used as a gc/ms reference type of sample, and super cheap too. I would think perhaps, if its not too cardiovascularly strenuous, it might be nice to combine as part of a boof-bomb type of thing with some other, maybe psychedelics to increase the comeup rush. Noone please try this until more research is done on this compound.

Do you happen to have a source for this? I?ve been looking all over the internet and can?t find any ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Do you happen to have a source for this? I?ve been looking all over the internet and can?t find any ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I guess you missed kleinerkiffers post? The one right above your last post:

While you only asked a simple yes/no question and didn't ask about a source it's still borderline against the rules

So yea, sorry, we don't do any source discussion here at BL.