Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mystery effects from Methamphetamine injection

methyldreams

Bluelighter
Laced Methamphetamine?

The other day I got hold of some rock. The previous 24 hours I had smoked the pipe pretty much non stop and was already racing hard. Then I had a aprox. 2 point shot. Straight away got the huge taste in the throat and had to hold myself back from being sick. The affects after that were jaw was rattling and had eye wobbles, the rush was intense, I could feel the feel the air vibrating down my body each time i took a breath or I made this funny sound like when your jaw is rattling and you try and talk.. idk if I have explained it right. 2 hours after shot I had 1 cone this helped me relaxe and enjoy the rush. This intense rush lasted about 5 hours when finally my jaw become fairly good and my eyes had completely gone back to normal. Everyone who has smoked it loves it and I have to say that 1/2g has lasted from saturday night to just before almost the longest trhat much has ever lasted me. I gotta go I hope this is coherent.

Last edited:
The night before I had 2ml juice which I thought would have no effect on a whoop of meth 8 hrs later... I stupidly had way to much in that 1 hit I realise that the rush lasted 3 hours of full on body and head rushes some were the best iv had others rushes were not so euphoric.

My question is Has anyone else experienced such a rush? and from methamphetamine.

It was hell of a ride...
I finally got home after spending the previous 24 hours with some mates, we all smoked the pipe heavily as we did, 1 mate had a chuppa chups pill, I had 2 mls GBL and that made me really relaxed and enjoying myself. My friend who had the pill gas never had a real good eccie, He was smiling all night and we got into a few in depth conversation about cooked shit propbably.
After leaving 1st mate, me and another mate drove back to mine, It was a few hour on the road... So yeah I was happy and excited to be able to relaxe at home and have a nice "whoop" and really get revving, why no body else was home too... Lucky they were out otherwise I would have had to pretend to be asleep the whole time so the didn't see my jaw wobbling and also hear the funny noise I was making while.
After making it up and having it I felt it before I had even taken it out yet... Taste/Sensation in back of throat I had to change what I was thinking about for a second after the hit cause I really felt like throwing everything up.
Then It was like being shoot sidways instead of upways like you had expected. Was having huge whole body rushes thinking to myself this is not meth?? what the fuck has just happend?? either dmt has contaminated my hit or my good good mate let me have I didn't even know and after texting asking him a few times what the fuck is this,
He must have called me after all the txts ranging from me saying he done it on purpose to his a legend, well when he called all I remember him asking me if I liked it and I go a big NO!!! I was still certain it was not meth, I'd even said in 1 of those txts that I would test the rest later when I was feeling back to normal least..
The other parts I enjoyed was the feeling of the air/vibrations through my body each time it synched my jaw with my breath and lungs etc to make these weird but calming sounds.
After the shot straight away my eyes were droopy not until least 1 hour did they come back alive.
I didn't touch that bag for 28 hours after this experience

BL43V@

Last time i shot 2 points of meth i felt like was gonna have a heart attack and i almost threw up too. Vision went all blurry, decent high, but then crashed hard in a couple hours. I just stick to 1 point shots now lol.

methyldreams mate i reckon you shot a dose of meth that was cut with a combination of MDMA and Ketamine.

You said you had intense rushes for about 5 hours and your eyes wobbled like crazy and your jaw was rattling? Those side affects sound a remarkably lot like a person rolling from a sizeable dose of MDMA. But it may have been just a unusal reaction to such a strong dose of good meth, who knows

Your first post for this topic was a few weeks backs methyldreams and i would be interest to know if the mate who hooked up has come clean and told you exactly what he gave you

No way would ice be cut with mdma. Have you ever tried to smoke mdma in a pipe? It turns red and has a very distinctive taste. He would have mentioned the taste. Even booting mdma,you would taste it.

Melbournian here, the last couple batches I had around 10-20th Dec when injected gave an unusual rush - felt very seratonin heavy, nystagmus, droopy eyelids, monging, cuddling with co-conspirator instead of the usual feeling summarised so well in Nine Inch Nails' song "Closer"....tapering out to a mellower high than i'm used to from shooting ice. Not unpleasant though and - whenever I haven't experienced the desired effects from a meth IV in the past I have immediately gone into rampant fiend mode, desperately trying to hook up alternate gear that scratches the itch.

I've been injecting meth for 17 years so have come to be somewhat familiar with the effects - I'd like to think I haven't cooked myself too hard as I rarely do more than a 1.5 point shot (if it's great stuff that would even prob be excessive for me).

I don't think I've ever felt gear that did this before.

Of course my immediate thought was "4-mar?" but it didn't (quite) have that heavenly dopamine quality and also, didn't seem to last longer than usual stuff.

Curious as to whether anyone has any input on this and people's experiences with 4-mar.

I smoked some of this stuff and it was enjoyable but I'd already had a shot by that point so it was hard to discern the effect that pipes were having.

Any input appreciated - cheers!

Did it look any different? Would you have had any in your system already?

Were you coincidentally in love at the same time?

I dunno man.

4 Mar used to last a lot longer with less lift. Its been years but it didnt plur me up thats for sure lol

Did it look any different? Would you have had any in your system already?

Were you coincidentally in love at the same time?

I dunno man.

4 Mar used to last a lot longer with less lift. Its been years but it didnt plur me up thats for sure lol

It looked more white than glassy (compared to the normal shard we had earlier)

And yeah this was about 4 days into a ten day run (with sleep and food regularly throughout) so there was definitely normal methamphetamine in my system, no MD but we had some GHB also. But not around the time of the different product...the GHB was at least 12 hours earlier, maybe more.

Yeah so my entire experience to be taken with a grain of salt, however multiple people reported back to the source similar things. Curious.

I dunno m8. Ive got some mates over there who indulge a fair bit so Ill ask them whats going around.

I had some Melb product around that time and it was fucking gold compared to Perth. But thats not a huge shock.

I dunno m8. Ive got some mates over there who indulge a fair bit so Ill ask them whats going around.

I had some Melb product around that time and it was fucking gold compared to Perth. But thats not a huge shock.

Yeah melb has had really nice stuff kicking around most of this year, with the occasional dropoff/brief period of being difficult to get anything decent. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, meth is one of those drugs where your city has a boom of extreme hq product and all of a sudden 6 months have passed in the blink of an eye lol.

I suppose it's like that with any indulgence to some degree....

Appreciate your investigations, if anyone has actually tested stuff and had it come back as 4-Mar or simply something other than meth recently that would be gold to know.

Hope we're not flouting the rules of availability discussion here either....overlords let me know if my posts need editing :) It's been a while

200mg of proper/strong meth is a very big shot. Yes - back when I used to do the stuff a lot, I had some huge shots - and yeh, the rush can get pretty damn intense, that's for sure. Propels you way beyond "chatty" - into all your muscles are kinda spasm'n, jittery jaw, breathing feels weird, like you described, that's what happens when you bang too much meth. Just be thankful you didn't vomit for 5hours straight.

Exactly what ive been thinking while reading the entire thread. I do .2 every time these days but only because qld has crap these days and online isnt much better.. if i think its got any quality to it at all i drop back to .15 or even .13 ... theres one reason i got out of my 20's with more than 2 brain cells.. caution! Be careful guys, with a ride like that any one of your organs could decide to go on holiday.. Back when i was creating my own product .2 was absolutely our limit for a shot.. with crazy habits.. doesnt sound like the poster is a habitual user more a binger, could be wrong?

methyldreams mate i reckon you shot a dose of meth that was cut with a combination of MDMA and Ketamine.

You said you had intense rushes for about 5 hours and your eyes wobbled like crazy and your jaw was rattling? Those side affects sound a remarkably lot like a person rolling from a sizeable dose of MDMA. But it may have been just a unusal reaction to such a strong dose of good meth, who knows

Your first post for this topic was a few weeks backs methyldreams and i would be interest to know if the mate who hooked up has come clean and told you exactly what he gave you

thats just what happens when you bang a fat shot of meth. sounds like dude just had the heat for real. thats what the heat does i know exactly what he's talking about happened to me a few times. thats just quality methamphetamine for realz

i realize mt reply is very late, in the last few years ic had some big shoots which will get my jaw rattling zand a put me in a confused state for least half an hour, this is the result from not well synthezided meth. I look back now and see it was just a little to much very nicely synthed meth

^. Hi old mate lol. yeah sometimes the gear is that good it couldn't possibly be gear. Hope you are doing good and are having a happy Easter!

z

Thank you penfold and a happy easter you you my friend. I just spent 6 weeks in WA and quality over there is terrible
I have been in vic a week now and are seriously considering having a break for awhile and do some saving. I was hitting it hard before I left due to super cheap quality. I think im almost past my meth days to be honest with well not entirely I can support myself these days and thats all im interested in now not attracted to the scene which has turned into dogshit.

Ugh. I hate meth. I mean, I've had some pleasant experiences with it. But rarely with anything even remotely close to 2 points.

Even with a fraction of that dose though I'd frequently throw up, and that seems to have become something I associate with meth generally that makes me really dislike it.

To each their own, but I can't imagine being a regular user of the stuff.