• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Mystery Cocaine Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3i5t

Greenlighter
Hi all,

This is my first post, so I apologize if it is in the wrong section or if I have made any other mistakes. It is very long winded because I'm quite high and the situation is complicated. A friend and I purchased an eightball two days ago. We are both quite experienced with this drug. We'd been planning to pick up Tuesday night and wait until Wednesday morning before even opening it. Of course, as soon as I showed her the stuff, we both knew we couldn't wait. It looked like normal blow that had been rerocked, and it had a strong solvent smell that, to me, smelled just like paint thinner. It's the most solventy-smelling stuff I've had before. After cutting, we divided it up, with her getting 2/3 of it as she'd paid for that much. She did a medium-sized line and I did two. Apart from the stench of paint thinner, everything seemed normal, like above average coke, but not outstanding. We took it nasally. Our front teeth went numb as usual, I felt my heart rate increase, and decided that this stuff was probably slightly above average. Once the drip came, it made me gag like nothing else, and I felt like puking, but my friend was fine. I attributed this to the mystery solvent, and figured it wasn't good for either of us but that it'd be fine. About 15 minutes later, I noticed my heart rate was still increasing, something I don't remember happening when I'd done coke before. For me it would always get faster then plateau after a few minutes. It got to the point that it felt like it was beating out of my chest, almost like a panic attack. The only time I've gotten anything like this is from smoking freebase. My friend seemed fine, but we decided to wait a bit before doing anymore. An hour later, we were both still quite high.This is when I started to think it had been cut with something active. My friend agreed that something wasn't right. We began to theorize as to what it might be, and were able to basically rule out amphetamines because it was like no amphetamine we'd ever done. She hates all amphetamines except molly, but has tried most of them, including meth. I've never done meth but have taken a substantial amounts of prescription amphetamines (adderall, dexedrine, vyvanse), and it didn't feel like any of these. I suppose it could've been some other amphetamine but I don't think it was.

Instead of doing the smart thing and trying to figure out what exactly could be in our coke, we decided to just finish it. After a few more lines, my nausea got even worse and I decided to smoke some weed. This helped a lot, and I was feeling much better after just a small bowl. At about 12:30 am (we started around 7:00pm), I did one more line and had a feeling that if I did any more I'd be unable to sleep, and decided to save the rest for tomorrow. In over five hours, I'd only done somewhere between half and 3/4 of a gram, and had been high the whole time. We were convinced that, while there was definitely coke in our stuff, there was some other stimulant as well. My friend didn't want to stop, and I stayed up with her while she finished just over two grams, stopping at 2:30. Three hours after my last line, I was still up and unable to sleep. I felt like I had crashed an hour earlier but still felt mildly stimmed out, but not high. I fell asleep around 4:30 after taking 50mg trazodone around 3:00am (we had no benzos), but my friend was unable to sleep, even after taking 400mg seroquel; one 100mg pill usually knocks her out. She'd woken me up a few times and still seemed coked up, probably 3 hours after stopping she was clearly high. She was having a really hard time and hadn't slept a wink, so I went out and got her some bars at 11:00am. She took two and was finally able to sleep, about 8 hours after her last line.

This morning after going out to get the bars, I unscrewed the bottle I'd been using to store the remainder of my already-cut yay in hopes that the mystery solvent would evaporate. It did, and after doing one medium-sized around 6:30 and waiting for the drip to see if it still made me gag. It didn't, and I felt no nausea. I'm fairly certain the solvent caused the nausea, but it doesn't explain the long high and even longer stimmed-out unable to sleep bullshit. It also doesn't explain the heart rate thing, although I suppose this could be a reaction from the coke that I've never experienced. The duration of the high and inability to sleep post-high that we both experienced doesn't seem like something coke alone is capable of. Longest I've ever felt any stimulant effects after snorting my last line is probably an hour at most, and I've ALWAYS been able to sleep two hours later (usually more like an hour at most with benzos).Apart from when I first started and a few times over the course of two years of regular use, I only ever did coke when I had benzos, but even when I didn't I NEVER had sleeping problems like this. It reminded me of the end of an aderall/dexedrine binge, I wasn't high but I couldn't sleep if my life depended on it. Having said that, this shit felt nothing like any amphetamines I or my friend have used. The only similarity was the inability to sleep long after coming down. Does anybody know of any research chemicals or other drugs that could, 1) make the high last 1 1/2 to 3 hours, and 2) prevent the user from sleeping long after dosing? I'm positive there was coke in this stuff. I'm almost as certain there was something else psychoactive. Everything seemed right at first except the overwhelming solvent, but then it became strange.

Hi, I'm G315t's friend. What I have to say is mostly covered by what he said, but I feel the need to add a few things about my experience. First of all, I'm very experience with coke, having sold it for years and having tried it with all kinds of impurities and lack there of. It is my opinion that I've never had anything like this before. I've had it cut with all kinds of amphetamines including meth, and this did not feel like that. Without a double-blind study, I can't say the high was more intense, but it lasted at least twice as long as it should have, and I was still feeling some sense of it the next day. Not until I took benzos and crashed out did I truly feel normal. No coke experience, including straight off the ki, has ever made me feel this way. Something was in there, and it wasn't the paint thinner. Any relevant experience would be appreciated so that I can understand my own. All in all it was very fun, but I want to know what went into my body.

We greatly appreciate any input.

Thank you!

No one can really tell what it is. Theres hundreds of different chemicals it could be. Im not sure that the paint thinner smell could be the direct cause. However it could very easily be some type of coke-like bath salt, there are a few of these, they feel sort of like coke but a slightly longer duration and more side effects in some like nausea/anxiety/increased heart rate. Re rocking one of these cheaper, stronger bath salts and then cutting it with paint thinner to give it an "authentic-ish" consistency and odor would make sense from an unscrupulous dealers' point of view.

I'm sorry but we don't allow substance ID threads. Theres no way we could possibly tell you what you took. Please read through the forum guidelines before posting.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.