• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mysterious pills!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
Okay, I am very very curious what these pills might be. It looks like they can be from India but I am not sure, I think this because they have a warning behind them that says:"warning: to be sold by retail on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only", these might be schedule H or X drugs.

I have only two of them and the rest of them is cut off, so I only can read that warning, they are round medium shaped white pills.

I am afraid to try them, but my curiosity is making me crazy.

Just any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

we dont allow pill ID and even if we did, what you have given us is grossly insufficient to make even a guesstimate. If they have markings, Google those numbers/letters. If they dont, pitch them.

Harm Reduction site

As this is a harm reduction site the advice is do not consume mysterious pills.
We are not allowed to attempt to identify what you may or may not have, but at least you had common sense to try and check first. It is dangerous to assume. In the name of harm reduction, do not consume those pills. Only for example, they could be pain killers, or birth control pills, or any number of harmful things. Never assume. If you do not know what drug it is, don't take it. Be smart and safe.

medium shaped...myep.
I meant to say round shaped, medium sized sorry for that.

Thanks for your advice everyone, I had forgoten that pill identification is not allowed.
The wisest think would be to throw them away as you said. Thanks everyone :)

ID threads are not allowed here. Please review the rules.

If the pills do not have any markings, numbers, or letters on them, your only hope is a reagent test kit or a mass spectrometer.

In before the close.

Sorry we do not allow pill/drug identification threads here on this site.

Since you do not know what they are, do not take them at all. Stay safe.

The redundancy here is becoming redundant. I heard this five times and I only saw one post. But points are important to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.