• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My very first experience with china white. (West Cost)

Just the white powder available in some of the East Coast. It's heroin, different from tar but unless it's cut it should not have Fentanyl in it.
Fentanyl is 50 to 100 x stronger than morphine, reason for which there was so many ODs recently. Too much fent.

This was an amazing coincidence because I just made an April fools joke on here last night about shooting ten grams of china white.. Well today I got the chance to do it. I thought it was a big bag of coke, but then he said "nah bro this aint coke." Hah, So he loaded me up a shot and I slammed it. I had no idea how much I was doing cuz I only do black tar. We never see this shit over in CAli on the west coast of USA, just never happens. It was pretty awesome to say the least, definitely better than any opiate I've ever shot. CLOSE to as good as my first time abusing an opiate(oxy 80s).

Overall it was a powerful experince. One thing to note was that I had a burning sensation from my head right down my spine as soon as I shot it. I wasn't expecting that. Anyone know what 'm talking about? Anyway, I'm glad I got the opportunity to push it to the next level.=D

Yep. I had that one time, but it was from shooting 2g's of tar at once... This was back in the day though. I thought I was gonna die...lol, but I just flopped back on my bed and passed out for about 16hr's...lol :sus:

I would get a burning feeling in my hands and feet whenever I shot morphine. I could be wrong, but I think what I felt was from the histamines being introduced so quickly.
Probably the histamine. The massive histamine release is why I used to enjoy Codeine and later Morphine, over Oxycodone. As well as that opiate high, Morphine makes my blood feel like it's warmly fizzing whereas Oxycodone doesn't, and that's why I actually prefer Morphine. In high doses it can be a bit nasty and I distinctly remember one time where I looked like I'd come out in hives and was scratching my head and neck to the point of it bleeding, I sat at the bottom of a cold shower to try and relieve it. Anti-histamines kicked in after half an hour or so - it was very intense. But yeah, at the right doses, I really enjoy that weird feeling. Some hate it though.

I thought China White was Fent, not heroin? Or is it just white heroin?
I'm from the UK so perhaps slightly different over here, but as you say, China White is either α-Methylfentanyl (very rare to get) or more commonly, white powdered Heroin cut with Fentanyl.

Probably the histamine. The massive histamine release is why I used to enjoy Codeine and later Morphine, over Oxycodone. As well as that opiate high, Morphine makes my blood feel like it's warmly fizzing whereas Oxycodone doesn't, and that's why I actually prefer Morphine. In high doses it can be a bit nasty and I distinctly remember one time where I looked like I'd come out in hives and was scratching my head and neck to the point of it bleeding, I sat at the bottom of a cold shower to try and relieve it. Anti-histamines kicked in after half an hour or so - it was very intense. But yeah, at the right doses, I really enjoy that weird feeling. Some hate it though.

I'm with you. I enjoy that feeling.