• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My very first experience with china white. (West Cost)

siq

Bluelighter
This was an amazing coincidence because I just made an April fools joke on here last night about shooting ten grams of china white.. Well today I got the chance to do it. I thought it was a big bag of coke, but then he said "nah bro this aint coke." Hah, So he loaded me up a shot and I slammed it. I had no idea how much I was doing cuz I only do black tar. We never see this shit over in CAli on the west coast of USA, just never happens. It was pretty awesome to say the least, definitely better than any opiate I've ever shot. CLOSE to as good as my first time abusing an opiate(oxy 80s).

Overall it was a powerful experince. One thing to note was that I had a burning sensation from my head right down my spine as soon as I shot it. I wasn't expecting that. Anyone know what 'm talking about? Anyway, I'm glad I got the opportunity to push it to the next level.=D

This was an amazing coincidence because I just made an April fools joke on here last night about shooting ten grams of china white.. Well today I got the chance to do it. I thought it was a big bag of coke, but then he said "nah bro this aint coke." Hah, So he loaded me up a shot and I slammed it. I had no idea how much I was doing cuz I only do black tar. We never see this shit over in CAli on the west coast of USA, just never happens. It was pretty awesome to say the least, definitely better than any opiate I've ever shot. CLOSE to as good as my first time abusing an opiate(oxy 80s).

Overall it was a powerful experince. One thing to note was that I had a burning sensation from my head right down my spine as soon as I shot it. I wasn't expecting that. Anyone know what 'm talking about? Anyway, I'm glad I got the opportunity to push it ti the neext level

I would get a burning feeling in my hands and feet whenever I shot morphine. I could be wrong, but I think what I felt was from the histamines being introduced so quickly. If anyone does know why I would feel that I would love to hear a scientific explanation. Not saying that's what happened to you; just that I am familiar with the sensation. I've never really heard of feeling that from skull through spine. But then again I've never done China White. lol

I would get a burning feeling in my hands and feet whenever I shot morphine. I could be wrong, but I think what I felt was from the histamines being introduced so quickly. If anyone does know why I would feel that I would love to hear a scientific explanation. Not saying that's what happened to you; just that I am familiar with the sensation. I've never really heard of feeling that from skull through spine. But then again I've never done China White. lol
It could of been in my hands and feet, I'm not really sure. Reason being I was pretty out of it at that point... All I remember was it was in the back portion of my body and it was damn painful (Atleast for a while, until the endorphins kicked in full throttle haha).

East coast powder heroin is anyways a slightly off white powder. They come in around 20mg bags. ECP is usually a lot more potent that tar. 10g is a huge dose of powder heroin if its at least 5% pure. In my state NJ its about 50% pure on average.

East coast powder heroin is anyways a slightly off white powder. They come in around 20mg bags. ECP is usually a lot more potent that tar. 10g is a huge dose of powder heroin if its at least 5% pure. In my state NJ its about 50% pure on average.
Yeah I doubt the shit I did came from the eastcoast. Probably Mexico along with everything else...

It could of been in my hands and feet, I'm not really sure. Reason being I was pretty out of it at that point... All I remember was it was in the back portion of my body and it was damn painful (Atleast for a while, until the endorphins kicked in full throttle haha).
Yea it sounds just like what I would feel. It hurts so good feeling haha.

You're pretty much on point - histamine release occurs, frequently resulting in a wheal-and-flare reaction, or 'hive' at the injection site plus the 'pins-and-needles' sensation. Histamine is a protein involved in many allergic reactions. It's released by the body and causes several symptoms, the most important of which are an inflammatory response and constrictions of the smooth muscles. The latter cause the 'pins-and-needles' as well as nausea and vomiting. It's worth mentioning too that vasodilation can cause the sensation as well such as when one of your limbs 'falls asleep' and blood suddenly re-enters.

The More You Know™

You're pretty much on point - histamine release occurs, frequently resulting in a wheal-and-flare reaction, or 'hive' at the injection site plus the 'pins-and-needles' sensation. Histamine is a protein involved in many allergic reactions. It's released by the body and causes several symptoms, the most important of which are an inflammatory response and constrictions of the smooth muscles. The latter cause the 'pins-and-needles' as well as nausea and vomiting. It's worth mentioning too that vasodilation can cause the sensation as well such as when one of your limbs 'falls asleep' and blood suddenly re-enters.

The More You Know™

Thank you. Nice to see it spelled out. Exactly what I was thinking/looking for.

Thanks for that pinpoint, sounds about right... The glove fits.

You've mentioned 10g but I believed you meant you have shot 1g, is that right? 10 g would be quite a bit..

I forsee a shot of narcan in your future.

You're allowing someone to shoot you up, with no idea how much, nor knowledge on the dealer/cut?

I know, I know, the high was so awesome, but that's really wreckless man.

Oh God do I miss China White now that I'm sober. That stuff was almost the most fun I ever had, oxymorphone 40's were my shit, China White was also fantastic though...

You've mentioned 10g but I believed you meant you have shot 1g, is that right? 10 g would be quite a bit..
No, I meant 10 grams. But that was an April fools joke. You would of had to see my post last night. But thats why it was funny, because the very next day I actually ran into china white for real! haha

I forsee a shot of narcan in your future.

You're allowing someone to shoot you up, with no idea how much, nor knowledge on the dealer/cut?

I know, I know, the high was so awesome, but that's really wreckless man.
No I didn't allow this guy to shoot me up, I did it myself. He gave me the cooker and I drew it out myself, the dosage was up to me. However, I had never done china white and I'm sure I did a little too much. Rookie mistake, but I got lucky. Plus, there were three friends around watching me making sure I didn't fall out. I kinda did, but they helped me up. They would of thrown me in the shower if they had to. The dealer warned me beforehand that the last few people he let try it almost ODed... And in my sick addict mind, that just made me want to do it even more.

Last edited:
Oh God do I miss China White now that I'm sober. That stuff was almost the most fun I ever had, oxymorphone 40's were my shit, China White was also fantastic though...

Do you still have these crazy cravings?
When does that actually diminish, I wonder..

I don't think it ever does, really. You may have less intense cravings and they may grow farther apart, but IME they don't go away. Nature of the beast.

I don't think I really have cravings cravings anymore, but I know how wonderful drugs feel and because of that I'll always yearn to feel that good. Truth is that I don't feel compelled to pull into the liquor store every time I pass one, but every time I pass a liquor store I think how nice a six pack of rolling rock would be or a double of Johnny Walker Blue on the rocks. But I don't pull into the lot and I feel good about that every time, so it's a double edged sword. You never forget how good the substances felt, but you also don't take for granted the value of being sober. That's how it is for me.

Well, in the program of AA they tell you to pray to God everynight and eventually the obsession(craving) will be lifted. After awhile that actually does happen, but it has nothing to do with God. Although the program of AA would love for everyone to think that, thats just not how it happens...

What really happens is just common logic. After time passes, you eventually "forget." Your body and mind forgets what it feels like to be high, And you can't crave what you can't remember... Hence, the "obsession is lifted." The more time passes, the more you forget.

Really, 20mg? That seems redic. I'd put good tar up there equivalent to ecp on a per mg basis. Seems like peeps out east are getting ripped off if this is true but I've only had the chance to sample that nice china a handful of times. I mean, ecp is a bit more potent than bth on avg but not nearly enough to justify the price difference.

Viva Mexico!