• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

My trip to Sky High 2 in Cleveland, OH.

PLUSH

Bluelighter
It all started out when me and a few of my friends decided to go to Sky High 2 in Cleveland. I had heard some bad stories about cleveland parties, but decided what the hey, I'll check it out for myself. We drove to hours to go to this party, and I was psyched.
We finally get to the party, and go to the line. The doors were supposed to be opening up at 9:30, but for some odd reason we didn't get let in until 10:15. Well, we finally get in, and the party doesn't look too bad. It was me, my roomate kurt, our friend lisa, our friend scotty, and our friend lauren who had never been to a rave before. Well, It ended up being
Me - Rollin
Kurt - Rollin
Lisa - Candyflippin
Scotty - Trippin
Lauren - Sober (cause its her first party)
Well, about 12:15 the parties fuckin jumpin man. There was like 700 people there, and at least another 100 at the door. I had been dancing for like an hour and realized that I needed to go and hydrate myself, so Lauren and I went and sat up by the fan by the door.
So I'm sittin by the fan talkin to a couple of kids, realizing that the vibe at this party is so awesome, and good. I start hearin some commotioin by the door. Lauren nudged me and asked "Is that supposed to happen?" I look up and theres a bunch of cops runnin in. I about wigged. "No, thats not supposed to happen." I said.
We went and found the other members of our group, and then just kinda stood there wonderin what was gonna happen. All of a sudden this dj runs up and starts spinnin somethin phat man, and all the kids in the party start screamin as loud as they can. It sounded like a stadium of 20,000 people, and the vibe went mad crazy insane. It just blew up, tryin to keep the party alive, like one last cry before a knight slays a dragon. Then the cops pulled the plug on the music, the roar died, and the vibe and every emotion I was feeling, died right along with it. And that is the story of my trip to Sky High 2 in cleveland.
------------------
Peace, Love, And Unity Cause thats what ravers stand for
One Nation, Underground, Indivisible, With Liberty, and Music for all.