• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe My Suboxone Detox Plan, Suggestions ?

MBRC

Bluelighter
OK ! So here is my story. Me and my wife were on heroin 5 years + then i was on methadone 4 seperate times all while relapsing in between clinics. I would go to one clinic be clean for 9 months, it would cost too much and i would be back on dope. Then go to another clinic and the same thing happened. Until my last time, the 4th clinic i stayed for 5 years. $26 a day for 5 years + having to go there 6 days a week just got to be too much. during the 5 years in this clinic i did pretty good staying clean.

Well in Nov i went from 50mg Done to 16mg suboxone. although subs didnt work GREAT for me, they did work enough. Just bc #1 my insurance paid for them #2 i didnt have to drive to the clinic everyday. so although i dont like subs the trade off is kinda worth it i guess. Well my suboxone clinic is cracking down with pot. So i have to choose weed or subs. The whole reason i got off methadone onto subs was the price AND bc altogether i have been on heroin + methadone STARIGHT 10 years and wanted to use the subs to get completely clean. I just didnt plan on stopping the subs this fast but since i have to stop smoking weed im starting the sub detox 5 months early. Plus weed helps me SO much. I feel the pos out weigh the neg EVEN if have to stop suboxone. Suboxone makes me not sick but i still feel "not right: i sweat ALL day. so smoking helps alieviate the things suboxone doesnt help with. Ive been on 16mg subs since Nov, a month ago i started taking 1 8mg strip a day. i have 14 left.

SO all that being said. Im a smart guy. 10 years ago if i knew about most of these things i would have never been on heroin and ruined my life. I bought 14 Lbs Poppy Seeds 1lb Poppy Pods 1lb of 3 types of kratom 1 gram of butyl-fent ( do not plan to use this at all, just have it INCASE or something) and i SHOULD have 100-200mg methadone next week, benzos, weed and vitamins for detoxing they are like the vitadone vitamins they sell in clinic and on amazon. In the past i have had success using the opiate rotaion method to skip heroin WD. for example when i ran out of D 24 hrs later i would take methadone for 2 days, then maybe morphine for a day or two. then almost no methadone and doing this, sometimes with diff opiates/opoids has worked.

So im trying to figure out how i am going to do this for coming off my suboxone. Compared to my OLD habit id say this 4-8mg is very low and next to nothing, but for some people its a bug dose. so im thinking i wont have a huge tolerance when i stop my last day. i got the methadone out of my system for 6 months. so now all my receptors are dealing with is 4-8mg daily. So im thinking when i stop the subs and am actually sick. that kratom/PST/PPT should work. or am i fooling my self will have more suboxone on my receptors when i stop that i think.

I was thinking 36 hrs after my last Suboxone dose. Start with 20mg methadone BUT i might not have it so im just going to say Poppy pods. The 1st 3 days take poppy pods SPARINGLY 36 hrs after my last sub dose ONLY when im real sick. Then for 4 days take kratom. then when i run out of kratom use 5mg of methadone every other day twice, then immodium. that should be about a week. i THINK it should take away WD but im worried about #1 just switching one habit for another. In the sense that if im sick form the subs, start taking poppy pods/kratom for a week. is that just going to fill in the gap of missing opoids and when i stop i will be just as sick as i was off the subs, does that make sense ?

Here is what i have so far:
5 DIFF. BENZOS etz alprz phenaz f-lam f-pam (dont really enjoy benzos but they help i guess)
Plenty of pot
liquour ( though i dont drink i have it for vials and extractions lol but MAY use it)
14 lbs Poppy Seeds
1lb Poppy pods
1lb 3 strains of kratom
1g BF ( dont plan using )
100-200mg methadone MAYBE not 100% SURE YET.
1 bottle of Vitamins called Calm Support For easing opiate withdrawel, they sell them on amazon $60 ( i know i could have gotten the ingredients list and made it myself way cheaper but it was free so fuck it. i hope it will help my body get the vitamins it needs and maybe help my receptors in some way. i know it wont make me not sick lol but maybe help with some of the symptoms, it has 50+ pos reviews, 3 neg reviews. lol

So how would you guys go about it ? i know the pods/seeds are the same thing. So i have all these at my disposal + i guess ill buy a few boxes of immodium. what is the dose of lope for take away small WD ? thanks guys.

In my opinion taking any full agonist is only a huge step back. Subs are used to get off them so why would you even buy such a large amount of strong opioids to use them for this purpose? :?
No offense but I really do not understand this. If you want off the Opis for real tapering down the Bupe to less than 1mg and then switching to Kratom would be the best option.
I did that myself.
But any of the other Opiates you acquired will only take you back. Why even buy 1g (which is a LOT) of Butyr Fentanyl if you dont plan using it? Same for the Done. Especially BF with its low half-life and high potency is like the worst Opi to use for detox purposes.

This is not only highly risky but these will only raise your tolerance and drive you down the addiction path again.
I would ditch any Opis you mentioned instead of the Kratom because that is the most benign. Taper down, switch to Kratom and use everything else you listed, but not Poppys, Done or even BF.

The chance using full agonists daily again to get high is well, high^^ I tried to hold back but this concept is ridiculous and pretty much against everything I have learned about Opiate WD, Buprenorphine and so on.

Better get some Lyrica or Gabapentin. They are very helpful for the WD-symptoms.

And good luck of course :)

u just don't know my situation at all lol. I have laaaarge quanities everything at hand. when it comes to my collection I'd say I've gone PRO, a long time ago.I don't just have 1 gram bf And thats All I'll say about that . I'm not tempted to get high with these. I Have all types of shit at hand I don't even touch if I Wana relapse. I've been clean for a long time, well on methadone then suboxone and thats clean to me loI Although I don't take it anymore like I said I just have certain "Stuff". All the seeds and pods , benzos, and kratom were free. I paid not a penny Personally. $ isn't my issue. I have options is all I'm saying. I'm not TAKING everything or evern near it all. I'd rather HAVE it then kratom not work and NOT have it right ? So if I have a free 500$ amazon credit I order bulk everything. Not little bits, yea it's a lot but that's how I order everything. but remember it was FREE. chances are I won't touch the pods, seeds, obviously bf. stash box is crazier than H.S.T. by far unfathomable by most normal folk. . Most people I meet have a "customer" way of thinking when they are buying drugs . I have a a little diff. type of thinking. this day and age I refuse to go sick there's plenty of options on the net to completely side step crooked drs. And scamming clinics And non sensible laws.

So 2 days methadone OR 2 days pods, then kratom For a few days ? - week? I'm not sure. I'm just not sure the order I'm taking what yet. I agree it's IS very tricky not just switching one habit for another. but I have enough to find a right way. In MY experience when I have been sick before substituting a diff kind of opiate/opoid for a few days at LOW doses , not enough to get high but help WD. in rotation has lessened WD and it.only works for me when I wait till I'm really sick before taking the next rotation of whatever.I think it's bc I'm not doing that specific opiate/opoid long enough to form dependenc Before I stop just enough to help WD. I've only ever been able to do it with a methadone combo with a opiate. Off and on for a few days then when off its next to Nothing.. That was with heroin not suboxone.I've never tried kratom either. It was never a option bc of tolerance but it may work and In case it doesn't I'm set with other options. If u we're sick you would like a selection of things correct ? That was my thinking I dunno which one is going to work so I got everything lol

I'm using the rotation methods which has worked for me I the past . Taking 2-3 diff types of opiates/opoids for 2 days at a time very sparringly and low doses. then I'm ending with kratom,immodium and benzos.. it's worked with stronger opiates. But like I said I've never tried kratom. from what I see online I could come off the subs with just kratom so that's good news BUT I had a ungodly tolerance due to unlimited access to opiates so we will see If it work. Hoping it will help bc I'll be sick.

How big was your tolerance and how much did kratom help ?

AT worst I'll just go back.on subs and.figure out something else. It's been too many years. If go any longer I'm afraid I'll really be on some sort of maintenance for ever and really fuck up my receptors FOREVER. I haven't left my state in 6 years bc of methadone I take 6 days a week. I'm ready to get completely off, live normal opiate free life . Go on vacation for Christ sake lol. The Dr says even now it will take a couple years for my dopamine receptors to star producing dopamine regularly and not feel blah when completely sobe and that alone sounds scary.. .. I just want it over bc I don't even get high anymore, haven't.for a long time, on opiates and I'm STILL dealing with my actions from a teenager Over a decade ago. He'll some Drs Have said you will be on methadone forever, I flat out refuse to believe that. I'm just tired of being dependent, when I stopped getting high a long time ago. Although I'm a stable in a clinic it's just time Ya know ?

Last edited:
HAve you already had a UA and tested positive for weed? Cant you at least buy another month from the sub doc by saying you stopped smoking when you found out they were cracking down but your metabolism is slow, it's stored in fat cells, you swear it'll be gone next month, or significantly lower next month, ect ect? At least that'll give you another script to taper with...

I'll second that you're barking up the wrong tree by stocking up on and using full-agonists. Sure, they'll make you feel great when you're in heavy withdrawal, but the truth is that you're only prolonging the inevitable.

chances are I won't touch the pods, seeds, obviously bf.
-->
I agree it's IS very tricky not just switching one habit for another. but I have enough to find a right way.
-->
AT worst I'll just go back.on subs and.figure out something else

Dude, I am sorry if this comes of rude but you seem to be bullshitting yourself big time. Using full agonists to come of Buprenorphine is a major step back in your addiction. Simple as that. I do not need to know you and your situation, this is general knowledge :)

And having all this stuff around, every morphinist would take it when the WD are peaking. I know for sure I would and my habit was always pretty low. I mean 1000mg of Butyr-Fentanyl alone is such a ridiculously high amount that I was like "Wtf" when I read that. Just because you have access to these variety and amounts of Opis does not mean it is useful.

Kratom works. Obviously not as good as Methadone and such but it does.

How big was your tolerance and how much did kratom help ?

My tolerance was relatively low. About 1mg Buprenorphine/day and I dosed ~5g Kratom 2-3 times a day for about one week after tapering down to ~0,5mg. It helped pretty good. You just feel a little off during the days especially when the Kratom dose wears of, obviously. And sometimes I'd wake up early in light WD.

I wish you the best but you won't get clean by having an arsenal to sedate a whole army at home.

i was going to go get 28 more films and dose down from there but my plan was to go to ANOTHER clinic to get the last 28 but really i dont want to IF this doesnt work at worst i can enter a clinic same day for suboxone. i feel crappy on subs anyway i want to get this started. honestly from the methadone and past bf use subs dont hold me well AT ALL. methadone was great but subs just SUCK for me. im not sick but im not @100% by any means. methadone had me @ 100% well all the time. 40-80mg methadone depending where i wanted to be but 40mg was fine to keep me well in reality..i have never detoxed off subs before this is my first sub clinic, only full agonist opies in past.

i have 60mg methadone, 8mg sub strip left the pods/seeds kratom and and bf and im going to buy 2 bottles of immodium today , then benzos & MMQ (smoked it best) and weed.

ok my plan after 36hrs from last suboxone dose take 10-15mg methadone, 24-36 hrs later another 10-15mg , meanwhile i will start taking lope to build up in my system for when i stop the done. after my last done dose. start taking immodium . Im not sure i read immodium can help WD but not like 100%, so if i take immodium can i add kratom to the mix ? is kratom and immodium ok to mix ? just figure if they both make you feel a little better both would made it a tad better than them alone.

Also what about potentiators ex Loperamide with club soda or something bc it had quinnine ? i just read that tonight. first ive ever read about that

and what about tagamet i know it it goes with some opies and doesnt go with some, also grapefruit juice. would taking grapefruit juice or tagamet with immodium/pods make it stronger ?

also what SHOULDNT you take tagamet with ? i read some opies it slows down absorbtion.

Also i have these vitamins that cost $60 lol called Calm Support-For Opiate Withdrawel do you think these will help AT ALL ? not on terms of making me well but helping my brain chemistry get back on track ? i imagine they are the same as the Vitadone pills they sell at my methadone clinic and on amazon

the pods and seeds are mainly for my bulk collection. im what you call a "psychedelic hoarder" although my hoarding isnt limited just to psyhedelics. I am going to be on this season of Hoarders 8( i have enough psychs, benzos and opies to last years and years. for my when the "shit hits the fan kit" the guy with pure bf/af and alpraz will be very valuable when there are no dr.s or pharmacies lol dont get me started but its in my opinion there will be a times not TOO far in the future when the banks wont work one day OR city black outs OR even an cyber attack on the US on the power grid/banks what have you. theres 11 MAJOR banks in the US and its said if even 1 fails we will be in economic collapse. So i plan for rainy days :) like i said i refuse to go sick in this day in age.

Last edited: