• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos my situation and getting prescribed Zopiclone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahoolahoola

Greenlighter
Just thought I should mention before I start this, is that this is the first prescription I've ever gotten (No refills). As I talked to my doctor at the sleep clinic she recommended I completely fix my phase shift naturally (She pretty much ignored other issues I had). I just pretty much want something that I can take 1 or 2 days a week to just to fix my sleep schedule in preparation before going work. How could I get her to give me refills? Also is there something else I could take without the morning drowsiness? (Haven't tried these yet so I wouldn't know if they would make me drowsy, just got the information from online)

A bit about me
-I've had sleep issues for quite some time now I suffer from RLS, delayed sleep phase syndrome as of now, and a minor case of sleep apnea.
-I'll be starting a job soon where shift schedules rotate between days and nights every few weeks(It's very hard for me to 180 my sleep schedule within a 2 days notice)
- I tend to run a self destructive lifestyle where I destroy my sleep schedule on the weekends
- With my current life style I tend to go to the gym late at night and afterward I spend nights in bed tossing and turning for 2 hours.

So any advice on what to say to get refills? Or a pill that's more suitable for me?

- Thanks and much appreciated guys

Please read the rules

4) NO ASKING WHAT TO SAY TO DOCTORS TO GET CERTAIN DRUGS.
Anything besides the truth is scamming, and we don't condone scamming doctors. This goes for any type of medication that is imaginable
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.