• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

My romance with oxy.

zelonelystoner

Greenlighter
Hi! I’m from New Mexico but have lived in ... the past 4 years. I’ve dappled with drugs on and off since the age of 21, and my favorites are psychedelics and pain pills. It was only recently that I discovered oxy...

It started when I asked my dad for pain pills for my “lady time,” and instead of giving me the usual hydrocodone, he gave me some oxy he refused to take. Curious, I casually popped half the other day and oh my goodness. Pure euphoria and relaxation. I’ve been on the search for some since my return to ... but no luck. :(

Hello.
Glad to have ya and welcome to bluelight.
Sorry, this appeared to be awful close to seeking a hookup so I took it upon myself to edit out location, if OK?
How did you find BL? I was going through the hell of cycling heavy WDs from oxy and benzos and was at wits end. Place helped save another raggamuffin. ;) I know the feeling of straight oxy and not hating at all. Matter of fact I empathize with ones plight to find some. It suck and when one does source... it is probably fake and/or deadly. The whole game is rigged, I say. lol
Love always,
Ptah

I found BL through my friend! Thanks for the response. :) I was hoping to meet some friends in the area but now it’s been edited out. :/

I was hoping to meet some friends in the area but now it’s been edited out.
Yeah... I did that. My bad. It seemed a bit obvious that it was a stab at sourcing a hoop-up(s)/friend(s) in a public forum and iirc this is discouraged. Maybe some saw it and they will PM you or something... not sure how that works as I just bounce to the local cona and get what I need even in a strange place. As stated, though, the risks are high these days.
Didn't mean to chop your thread but it would essentially be illegal for one to *house a site where others can find their friends and get some dope in the open....
Hope all goes well and no hard feelings?
Peace,
Ptah
FbrpIA1.gif