• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

MY YOUTUBE RECOVERY CHANNEL

Keep it up I’m sure it will be helpful to others as well as yourself .
Love your accent “opi ATES “ haha.
Good luck !

Join the ride:

Awesome mate, you're coming across really well there and I'm loving the transparency (something that's truly needed to educate people I think, and something I really wish I could do too but cannot cos...reasons!)

What was your thinking/impulse to be so transparent? I'm thinking that that in itself could be healing for you in some way? I'm also hoping that it's not some leftover mania fueling it as that could be problematic.

I seem to remember you were a chef. or am I mistaken?

I'll be looking forwards to more episodes - maximum respect to you man and all the very best of luck

Sign up and join the ride, comment freely on the videos! This vlog is purely aimed at instigating debate about the services available to mental heal and substance abuse patients.

well done!!!

have subscribed. will make random comments/likes to improve your interaction stats.

loving your house plants btw. i'm moving house soon and i can't wait to fill it with plants.

do you mind if i share this on some other forums? i'm not sure it will go anywhere, but i'm a member of 2 eating disorder forums and they both have sub forums for addiction cos there are a lot of people who have both.

I love this mate, thanks again for sharing the link!! Keep up the good work! <3

Good luck! I've done a written form of this here on bluelight recently, I've got a thread going right now of me getting of off phenibut. I post on it here frequently and people hold me accountable and give me shit if i dont post an update in a few days. Its been extremely helpful.