🌼 Welcome Guest 🌼
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • H&R Moderators: chinup | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

My plan to avoid excess of cocaine use

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Just finished reading the thread. Please keep updating.

Brasil, nice place, I hope can come back there at some point :)

Right now I hate the cocaine. After the LSD trip something changed inside me. I also spoke about this with a couple of close friends, told them how long/ how much I've been abusing (they had no idea) and left them worried and with an eye on me. Will use again? I have no idea what will happen, but for now no interest at all on buying again. But have to wait a few months to see what's real.

I have also the feeling that the LSD trip was not complete because of recent cocaine use, that something was left to see and I need to come back there, cleaner.

BUT ALSO:

LSD is no silver bullet, is no tool for me or anybody to use and sort all the problems. I think it helps, but finally is you and your decision to hold on or kill your soul/yourself.

Last edited:

jimdron

Bluelighter
I did candy flipping for the first time several weeks ago, which is LSD (around 200ug) and MDMA (around 200mg). LSD first and MDMA one hour after LSD. There were some disturbances from sober people during this trip, which was not stressful, but took my attention away. Trip was very intense, but not at all anxious. Can't really say anything definite about it, but it was the most fun drug-taking-thing definitely. And not in dissassaciotive (is that a word?) type of way, was present and remember everything, but I was a very different person.

It was very nice and interesting for sure, but this is not one's "daily bread", which is keeping your mood wherever I want it to be.

And no, it was not revelation and insight into my deep anxieties, but it was not supposed to be. Potential is there, but the drug itself is not enough.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
I did candy flipping for the first time several weeks ago, which is LSD (around 200ug) and MDMA (around 200mg). LSD first and MDMA one hour after LSD. There were some disturbances from sober people during this trip, which was not stressful, but took my attention away. Trip was very intense, but not at all anxious. Can't really say anything definite about it, but it was the most fun drug-taking-thing definitely. And not in dissassaciotive (is that a word?) type of way, was present and remember everything, but I was a very different person.

It was very nice and interesting for sure, but this is not one's "daily bread", which is keeping your mood wherever I want it to be.

And no, it was not revelation and insight into my deep anxieties, but it was not supposed to be. Potential is there, but the drug itself is not enough.

Candy flipping sounds really good, but I have no idea when I'll be able to do lsd again, need so much time and the chance of not being interrupted. In my case I couldn't feel any panic, but it was uncomfortable to walk around and cross with neighbors, etc, is better not having unplanned interactions.

I've been 9 or 10 days off coke now and not so bad, no cravings. But the clear idea of "quitting for good" has been replaced by "at least a couple of months to tune down tolerance, and then at some point, half gram", and I found myself yesterday browsing the darkenet with nostalgia. The good thing after taking a look is the conclusion that market is so fucked up now than ever and I am sure I would regret (again) of exchanging valuable cryptos for debased/adulterated as fuck cocaine

Sigh..

cpuller

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if there could be some mechanism stopping you from buying new coke. Like for example locking away the usb stick with tails on it for the same amount of time which would make it harder browsing the dark web.
In any case its a really fascinating thread because I know the problem exactly. I usually consumed to the point of feeling like a total idiot for blowing 100€ in 2 days and then deciding to quit for a couple weeks or months or not before next year (in late summer last year). And this worked so far: once I say fuck this for x amount of time it works.
It helps that I am stingy but with high quality speed available a destructive habit can become really affordable.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Definitely something LSD

Felt like the good vibes of mdma followed by awesome visuals watching the right songs,/videos, mixed with few moments of weirdness but all much more chilled than mushrooms, I remember mushrooms like a more wild, out of control experience

Didn't loose my self-consciousness, cooked something to eat, took a shower, went outside for a short walk, again back home with the same videoclip, amazing every time...

If something, would have liked a bigger dose and more lose of self awareness.
I did one tab around 220uh, but I think it might be overrated and actually been ,150)

Worth trying again whenever Is possible (lenght of trip is too much, would be my complain)

A drug everyone should try

I never want to take any other substances for weeks after a really solid LSD trip. It’s hard to know what dose you are getting but I feel that around 200ug is the dose that really kills desire to get fucked up on anything else for quite a while.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
I never want to take any other substances for weeks after a really solid LSD trip. It’s hard to know what dose you are getting but I feel that around 200ug is the dose that really kills desire to get fucked up on anything else for quite a while.

I think mine was 200 ug, but I bought it when I didn't know too much about darkweb, so I might have used a not so good seller. They are LSD because I tested on wedinos. But might be they are 150 ug instead of 220. First try I did a bit more than half tab and could barely feel any change. But having one tab worked.

In any case its a really fascinating thread because I know the problem exactly. I usually consumed to the point of feeling like a total idiot for blowing 100€ in 2 days and then deciding to quit for a couple weeks or months or not before next year (in late summer last year). And this worked so far: once I say fuck this for x amount of time it works.
It helps that I am stingy but with high quality speed available a destructive habit can become really affordable.

It's a good idea, but wouldn't work. I would just install tor on windows and buy YOLO way without ay opsec worries.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Sooo, 13 days break until yesterday. The longest time I've been off coke since October.
Yesterday I got a gram, and did some of it (probably half)
And I have to say it was the nicest cocaine I've ever tried. Not only because f the long break and obvious drop in tolerance, but it was just NICE.
I'll try not be a junkie and save the remaining for saturday, after a nice meal and with some whisky of carefully crafted gin tonic (but if you are following this thread, you've heard this story before)

And then another break. At least longer than this one. And the another gram (not more than one gram)

Atelier3

Staff member
What changed on day 13 and stopped you getting to day 14 do you think? Do you have a specific trigger?

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
What changed on day 13 and stopped you getting to day 14 do you think? Do you have a specific trigger?

I am not feeling specially bad/depressed/anything wrong.

I am sure it happened because I went back to the DNM to constantly read about how shitty the cocaine is... until I found the key message about a new source with proper stuff, and after that was all about repeating to myself: "hey, it's allright, let's just try this new source and not leave the temple with the bitter taste of the coke you had last time, that was the crappiest you ever tried"

So I have a daemon process running in the background of my mind, ready to grab any excuse, it works like a hidden obsession. I guess the more I read shit about cocaine in the dark web, the closer I get to buy again.

So I guess if I want to really quit I need to stop checking the internet for drugs related stuff...

Atelier3

Staff member
I am not feeling specially bad/depressed/anything wrong.

I am sure it happened because I went back to the DNM to constantly read about how shitty the cocaine is... until I found the key message about a new source with proper stuff, and after that was all about repeating to myself: "hey, it's allright, let's just try this new source and not leave the temple with the bitter taste of the coke you had last time, that was the crappiest you ever tried"

So I have a daemon process running in the background of my mind, ready to grab any excuse, it works like a hidden obsession. I guess the more I read shit about cocaine in the dark web, the closer I get to buy again.

So I guess if I want to really quit I need to stop checking the internet for drugs related stuff...
Yeah. As I tried to quit meth and kept failing after 2 weeks or a month every time I had to review my whole life for triggers. You may find some of them aren’t even directly drug related.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Yeah DNMs aren't exactly conducive to sobriety. I always end up browsing and looking at things I shouldn't be purchasing when I originally intended on just getting something inocuous like weed.

BenzoBrain3

Greenlighter
Haven't finished reading the whole thread but wanted to say you should have bought meth off the dark web so you would have realized what a fuckin waste of time and money cocaine is when you live anywhere besides South America or Central America. At least meth can be used as a tool for various things. (Smoking only)

The good thing about cocaine is that it has been studied so much and we now know of various things that can reduce cravings, use, etc.

Best OTC supplements for reducing cocaine administration and cravings

1. L tyrosine 2000mg daily
2. Magnesium bisglycinate 400mg daily
3. Zinc bisglycinate 25-50mg daily
4.Taurine powder 2000mg+ daily
5. Vitamin D 5000iu daily
6 Calcium 1000mg daily

There's more just look it up before your wife or employers notice, and they will eventually. You cannot hide this forever.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
So after the LSD trip I stopped for 13 days, I did one gram, and it was a really awesome and surprising product. And for now it's fine. I don't feel triggered to buy more, I've gone through all the DNM sites, looked at the products, event added them to the "shopping cart"... I've done al the usual shit that is dangerous to do, and usually ends in a buying-more-drug-spree

But nothing. Didn't place the order. I feel tired of cocaine and for first time having the feeling that whatever I was trying to achieve is done. Whatever fuck-up is in my mind looks calmer now.

Another loop in this fractal loop of continuous self-deception? Probably, unless I somehow get to the end of the question and finally look face to face the shit I am trying to hide.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Haven't finished reading the whole thread but wanted to say you should have bought meth off the dark web so you would have realized what a fuckin waste of time and money cocaine is when you live anywhere besides South America or Central America. At least meth can be used as a tool for various things. (Smoking only)

The good thing about cocaine is that it has been studied so much and we now know of various things that can reduce cravings, use, etc.

Best OTC supplements for reducing cocaine administration and cravings

1. L tyrosine 2000mg daily
2. Magnesium bisglycinate 400mg daily
3. Zinc bisglycinate 25-50mg daily
4.Taurine powder 2000mg+ daily
5. Vitamin D 5000iu daily
6 Calcium 1000mg daily

There's more just look it up before your wife or employers notice, and they will eventually. You cannot hide this forever.

Will take note of all those supplements. Thanks!

I've seen that by using Amphetamine. No matter how shitty the day begins, a capsule of Amphetamine sulphate, no more than 50-60mg is enough to get up and go and do, and I really like it exactly like that, once after breakfast, maybe another smaller after lunch, but no more. I hate to do more than that, there's no such a compulsive impulse like coke. But not really interested in meth, I have enough with amphetamine, and felt already tired of even thinking about using meth and the long lasting effect of it, nah.

Last edited: