🌼 Welcome Guest 🌼
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • H&R Moderators: chinup | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

My plan to avoid excess of cocaine use

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
So I use cocaine, sniff only, never IV and never ever used crack... I have been user for 20 years, very occasionally first 10 years, then a heavy user on weekends for a year or so, then another 10 years using it 2 or 3 times a year or even less.

On my heavy user weekend binges I used around 0.5G/1G and up to 1.5G sometimes per weekend, in sessions of 6 up to 12 hours. I loved the cocaine at the beginning, but finally I got tired of all the "friends", the nightlife and the terrible comedowns. I also saw some people throw away their lives, lose their jobs, and be a pain for friends and family, and end broke and in rehab.
Then I did cut any contact with all those cocaine “friends”, went to another city, then to another country and lived in peace doing coke only a few times per year, when I met old friends and such.

Until I found the darkweb a few weeks ago and like a kid in a candy shop, started to buy batch after batch and the habit skyrocketed. So in July I did coke 17 days out of 30, never more than 0.3/0.4G per day, and used a quite strong and good quality coke, nothing to do with the mostly shit I used this last 10 years.

It is so nice to use some good coke… Specially when you are not used to it and you get all the rush and the pleasure on each line you do. I did it alone at home, no alcohol, no cigarettes (I quit smoking 8 years ago), no distractions, just the coke and me, and watching a nice movie, and playing some nice videogame, and then my wife came home and I listened to her with such interest and pleasure (by the way, she has no idea I am doing this)

But soon things started to change, the tolerance grows, only the first line is nice and after that you don’t get the same pleasure, you start doing more, you end the day with the nose a bit clogged and the comedowns are harder each time. Stopped doing my workouts, one day called off sick at work… Obviously I had to stop that.

The brain is such a clever organ, specially when it comes to fool ourselves, in those days I bought enough coke for a couple of months of almost daily use, so the option of “ok, I won’t buy more in a couple of weeks” was off the table, and flushing all that money in the WC was a painful option

So what I have done:
  • I bought one of those safe boxes with timer, that once locked won’t open unless you break it.
  • I’ve set a schedule where it opens twice a week, I take out between 0.2G and 0.3G and I close it again
  • I will keep that schedule for a few weeks, then will reduce the amount to 0.1G and 0.25G, for a few weeks, and then start to set the timer to open once a week only, and so on
My goal is to use twice a month, around 0.2G/0.3G each session, and have hopefully breaks of 2 motnhs here and there to reduce my tolerance and keep enjoying my cocaine as much as possible without fucking up my life

And that’s the plan

Sounds good? So far is my first week of commitment and it works (because the only chance to break the plan is to break the box, which is a really ugly thing to do and would leave with no other option than flush the coke in the WC and stop doing coke forever ) Will keep this thread as a journal of my progress and/or failures,

Thanks for reading and please leave your feedback :)

Atelier3

Bluelighter
I admire and respect your goals and commitment. It’s an interesting strategy and I hope it works for you.

Personally though, when I was fiending on coke I would have opened that locked box in about 30 seconds using only my teeth. For me coke is either “whenever possible” or “never fucking ever”. But that’s just me and my total absence of willpower and self-respect. You’ll be fine I’m sure.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Thanks for the kind message, my friend... I think that if I can do this is because I don't have a strong addiction yet, but also is true that I can be quite stubborn and I have some willpower, but I think the main reason I can do it is because my addiction is in a very early stage.

ibtisam midlet

Bluelighter
i was having ideas about safe boxes with timer before but the luck of ability to buy online was between me and it, why you don't order some ibogaine and microdose it, its widly available in deepweb you need just 25-100mg/day and bay bay craving you will have the power to control your self , just don't take much you might stop cock for ever

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
i was having ideas about safe boxes with timer before but the luck of ability to buy online was between me and it, why you don't order some ibogaine and microdose it, its widly available in deepweb you need just 25-100mg/day and bay bay craving you will have the power to control your self , just don't take much you might stop cock for ever

Hi, I don't understand very well how you can't be able of buying a safe kitchen box in the internet, but you can buy ibogaine in the deepweb... Thanks, but sorry, I will stick to my plan for now.

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
Late stage cocaine is not something you want to see....

qft.

i think you need to work on the psychological reasons why you are using cocaine. if you really want it, you'll find a way to buy more or smash your safe. are you bored? lacking sources of pleasure in your life? looking for excitement?

willpower, even in the early stages, can't be counted on, there is a well documented phenomenon called ego fatigue. you need to reframe cocaine use. that is difficult in the early stages. for me crack use was stealing food and degrading myself so its quite easy to reframe, i haven't craved it for over a year. but you already said that you got tired of it before. your body will be less able to tolerate it now you're older so those negative results will come sooner. plus you have seen what its done to other people. that is the real cocaine, if you start viewing it like that hopefully you will have less desire to use it.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Many thanks for you replies, I take all your advice VERY seriously.

To be honest, back in the day I wasn't aware how dangerous cocaine can be. I have been reading the forum and well.... Septum surgery, people swallowing and putting coke up their arse, or doing IV because the nose is not working anymore, or switching to crack... I am also so surprised people can make several grams of coke daily without going insane and ending in the hospital in a week!

Now I know all that, and I can't deny how dangerous and harmful this can become when you lose control. Honestly the idea of breaking my plan is so out of my mind like is out of yours the idea that is impossible to do it. Of course maybe I am just fooling myself, but I would be so scared of seeing myself going that way that probably I would flush everything down the toilet.

Last time I used coke after starting my plan, the uneasy feelings after doing the last line were 5x times harder, just because I knew that that was it for the day. But is not difficult if you assume the idea that those all cravings will be gone in two hours or less. Also I don't use any benzos, THC or anything to make easier the comedown. I want to suffer it and feel the pain, as another way of discouraging me from overdoing.

BTW I did quit smoking cold turkey 8 years ago in one moment of great change and stress in my life, and also yes, alcohol is a bitch, I have started to drink much less since I use coke because I know alcohol nullifies my will.

Yeah, I don't know... I feel quite confident, but I also know that a few missteps can take me to a place where I never thought I could be.

Today the box will open and I will take out 0.25 or 0.3G of quite strong cocaine for the weekend, then will close the box until Tuesday, that's all I know for sure. Wish me luck.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Oh, man why you did that? You scared me and I flushed all my coke down the WC ! :p

Box opens in about 3 hours :devilish:

Is going to be tricky because I don't want to start doing until after dinner, but maybe I won't be strong enough :)

When I was doing coke heavily 10 years ago, a friend and I would buy 2 grams, start around 20:00 and by 6:00 tha bag was gone, he would start playing with the phone and such, and ended calling the dealer, so we would drive to the dealer's after 10 hours drinking and doing coke to buy a fucking half gram. Fuck that, how I hated the coke the days after... until it was Friday again

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Yeah, I've tried to find that, but I couldn't

My box, you can open it easily if you decide to break it, just plastic

They must be making millions on reselling to people that smashes their boxes, lol

Wait a minute, it looks like they exist, but doesn't look strong

This is the one:

Last edited:

chinup

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
that counting down the minutes til you can use is not a good sign. i get that its in jest but if there is even a shred of truth to it then coke is occupying your mind a good deal of the time when you're not using. i used to think i wasn't addicted to smack cos i wasn't doing it every day, i'd decide when i was allowed it and all my mental space would be given over to looking forward to that time. by the time a drug is taking up that much space in your brain, it has a hold on you. you are clearly able to think rationally about it now and try and put in safety mechanisms, if using was risk free for you i guess you wouldn't need the safety mechanisms. i think your easiest and happiest path would be admitting coke being fun is over for you and knocking it on the head. every time you use it now you'll increase the risks associated.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
that counting down the minutes til you can use is not a good sign. i get that its in jest but if there is even a shred of truth to it then coke is occupying your mind a good deal of the time when you're not using. i used to think i wasn't addicted to smack cos i wasn't doing it every day, i'd decide when i was allowed it and all my mental space would be given over to looking forward to that time. by the time a drug is taking up that much space in your brain, it has a hold on you. you are clearly able to think rationally about it now and try and put in safety mechanisms, if using was risk free for you i guess you wouldn't need the safety mechanisms. i think your easiest and happiest path would be admitting coke being fun is over for you and knocking it on the head. every time you use it now you'll increase the risks associated.

I can't say you are not spot on, my friend, it's true. Even using little amount, the grip on my mind is really strong. I was cool until one hour before the time, and then started to really freak out.

But anyway, time to enjoy now. Probably is a good idea to think at some point about everything that is going on in my head and brings me to cocaine.

Took 0.27G exactly of the strongest batch I have, and then closed the box until Tuesday. It's very important to close the box before doing anything else.

I racked a matchstick size line already, it felt really good, of course. Now is time to do some stuff and stay active and positive :)

Thanks for your support, guys

4meSM

Bluelighter
Good luck man but I'm not sure if the timer thing is a good idea in practice because it'll give you another excuse to be thinking about cocaine and you'll start counting the days/hours/minutes/seconds and that sounds like a very reinforcing habit.
I don't do cocaine but I know I would crave my DOC way harder if I did that, might be useful for physically addictive drugs but not sure about stimulants.
IMO the only way to avoid a strong psychological addiction is to keep your mind busy with other things so you don't even think about the drug, having a timer would do the opposite for me.

Keeps us updated! I'm curious about that experiment.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
Good luck man but I'm not sure if the timer thing is a good idea in practice because it'll give you another excuse to be thinking about cocaine and you'll start counting the days/hours/minutes/seconds and that sounds like a very reinforcing habit.
I don't do cocaine but I know I would crave my DOC way harder if I did that, might be useful for physically addictive drugs but not sure about stimulants.
IMO the only way to avoid a strong psychological addiction is to keep your mind busy with other things so you don't even think about the drug, having a timer would do the opposite for me.

Keeps us updated! I'm curious about that experiment.

Pretty much right

The purpose of my plan is to reduce the amount and frequency of cocaine use, probably all this programming my life around the timer and the cocaine reward like some kind of long term human version of the laboratory rat, will reinforce the habit. But also is true that reducing the amount and frequency of use is something you can measure, and will be better if I use 0.8G/month than 2G month... And 0.4G/month is much better than 0.8G.... Final outcome I hope is I don't think about coke so much, but maybe for that I will need more resources, and start working my psychology... I don't know yet.

usual-suspect

Bluelighter
yeah let us know how it went!!

All good. The box is intact :)

I started the 0.27G a bit before 17:00 and did my last line at 1:00, had a light dinner in between, watched a movie, nothing too exciting.... it was a weird session, I only enjoyed the 2/3 first lines, and also the line after dinner... after 21:00 it was downward, with a growing feeling of uneasiness/stiffness and at the end my desire was to finish the fucking coke and go to bed. On the other side, the comedown wasn't too bad and today I just feel a bit tired

That coke I used yesterday is quite strong, I think next time will use no more than 0.15G

So, the next opening is Tuesday, but I can delay a bit the timer and move it to wednesday. Not sure yet What I will do. Being weekdays, I will take out only 0.1G of a milder coke.

Don't want to focus all my attention on this, so will (try to) check the forum less often.

ibtisam midlet

Bluelighter
Yeah, I've tried to find that, but I couldn't

My box, you can open it easily if you decide to break it, just plastic

They must be making millions on reselling to people that smashes their boxes, lol

Wait a minute, it looks like they exist, but doesn't look strong

This is the one:

this is way better, but somewhat expensive

usual-suspect

Bluelighter

Yeah, thought about that one as well :) Pretty much you just can't open that thing at all.

Problem is that opens weekly, and you have to make sure to throw away the keys or give them to somebody to keep them:

Included with the Time Lock Safe:
  • Weekly Programmable Timer: A weekly programmable timer for the upcoming week is installed inside of the safe. This allows users to schedule time intervals for when the safe may be opened.
  • Charger: (Wired version only) 2.3 meters/7.5 foot long power adapter for specified country (US, UK, EU).
  • Keys: 2 backup tubular keys to override the locking mechanism.

Safrolette

Bluelighter
So I use cocaine, sniff only, never IV and never ever used crack... I have been user for 20 years, very occasionally first 10 years, then a heavy user on weekends for a year or so, then another 10 years using it 2 or 3 times a year or even less.
...Thanks for reading and please leave your feedback :)
Wow, that's a plan and half! Fair play to you, congrats for the commitment and excellent guidance (y)🙂