• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My method for washing

ontariobuds

Greenlighter
I get a prescription for 4mg hydromorphone tablets, instant release.

I know no pill should be injected due to excipients, binders and what not but I am an addict and I cannot help myself. That being said if you are going to inject a pill a wheel filter should always be used, don't forget about clean new syringes, alcohol swabs, sterile water, and just a nice sterile surface in general.

I save my cottons which may not be the best idea due to cotton fever but I can get an extra hit or two by saving, I also save my crushed pills to do a rinse. I never let anything sit in a pile so it dries fairly quick. The hope is the faster drying time may lessen any potential bacteria growth.

There are two things I was tinkering with, getting as much of the solution out of the dissolved tablet and also getting every last drop out of my cottons when being re used. Example: I found if I had say 100 units and dissolved a few tablets only 60 units would be recovered with either the tablets or cottons. I wanted to get as much out as possible so I started this process.

1. Get a 3mL syringe with a removable tip (I think most have that feature).
2. Roll up a cotton filter and drop it in the barrel and squish it down with the plunger so it lays flat in the syringe, it acts as an internal syringe.
3. Add your crushed up pill into the barrel so it covers the cotton
4. Add your desired amount of water and use a plunger without the rubber tip to gently mix the solution and powder if it doesn't get saturated on it's own.
5. Get your cooker, spoon whatever and then push the 3mL plunger down forcing the water through the powder and filter into your cooker.
6. Add another filter to the solution, draw up and inject.

I use this same method for cottons, I don't really like the idea or having to put my needle tip into 10 cottons as I am sure it blunts the tip somewhat.

**Getting out the powder and filter**
Get a toothpick or paperclip or something that will fit into the end of the syringe and push the squished mass down and just pick it out. You will find the powder is moist bu nothing like my old process.

One more time, pills or any kind are not ideal to be injected, that is why they have ampoules. So if you must take every precaution to keep it sterile and particle free. (WHEEL FILTER)