• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My method for fast absorption of APOTEX brand FENTANYL patches

Hutch1

Greenlighter
Hey all,

Currently rocking a nice buzz, I have seen many threads regarding apotex patches and them not being suitable for use. I disagree. While other brands are indeed better, here is my method for use SAFELY.

I use 12mcg to be safe. Cut out your desired size (only for experienced opiate tolerant people due to safety), and chew. The part with the medicine will 'un-stick' from the shiny metal surface and form a glob of clear chewy plastic material. I scrape this off with my teeth and proceed to continue to chew and use buccally, switching it up every 10-15 mins.

These patches are indeed a bitch to use, but there is definitely still a way to get it into the bloodstream faster.

Cheers,
be safe.

I hope you're not swallowing any of that stuff while even then you're doing extreme damage to yourself. When your body tries to break down the unbreakable adhesive or whatever it increases productive of the enzymes that break things down in attempt to break down what is impossible to break down until the enzymes starts breaking things down they shouldn't.

I hope you're not swallowing any of that stuff while even then you're doing extreme damage to yourself. When your body tries to break down the unbreakable adhesive or whatever it increases productive of the enzymes that break things down in attempt to break down what is impossible to break down until the enzymes starts breaking things down they shouldn't.

Damn I did swallow it in the end. I didnt know this. also dont kill yourself cause you dont have dope money bro. frfr.

Tacodude, that's not true, the most that will happen with undigestible substances like plastic, gum, rocks etc is that they get excreted unchanged.

In some cases if you eat a LOT of nondigestible stuff it can form a bezoar and clog your intestines causing constipation, bloating, and eventually infection leading to septic shock. But that's rare.

I remember reading it somewhere and it was specifically in relation to the patches.... I'm not trying to overblow it and say it will kill you, and especially in those small amounts, but why harm yourself even at all?

I'll try to find out where it was... I don't think it was issues caused by injecting it is the adhesive made it into the solution even though that also sounds right. Again I'll have to look it up again as it was a while ago I found this.

Oral BA for fent is 33'%...for buccal /gums it's 50 percent...

So you are wasting more than half your fent...

Not sure if this is safe with your brand...but wearing on the skin and heating will get you much higher...as BA for transdermal absorption is 100%.

I don't know where this rumor about chewing patches got started but it is totally contrary to science if the goal is to get fucked up.

After extensively searching, I've found the most likely adhesive/plastizier is polyisobutylene. Wanna know another use for this polymer?
m0lzpTS
m0lzpTS
https://imgur.com/a/m0lzpTS
Yeah, chewing gum. I looked at the other possible candidates. Silicones, styrenes, all non-toxic. Please research before telling someone they may die. And who told you this, the body doesn't work that way, it's absurd. Fentanyl produces an increase in amylase, but 1) Not even noticeble and 2) It's the drug that does it, not the vehicle. Dude's chewing fentanyl patches and gets told he will die because of the ...glue, epic. Still, not cool, I would even say cruel to tell someone something like that.

Oral BA for fent is 33'%...for buccal /gums it's 50 percent...

So you are wasting more than half your fent...

Not sure if this is safe with your brand...but wearing on the skin and heating will get you much higher...as BA for transdermal absorption is 100%.

I don't know where this rumor about chewing patches got started but it is totally contrary to science if the goal is to get fucked up.

The rumor got started bc chewing releases all of it at once. Whether you get 50% or 33% you?re getting it all at once not over 3 days so you are going to get fucked up. It?s gets you higher actually, just doesn?t last as long.