• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Deep My Killing Reflection in the Mirror

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
I saw my killing reflection in the mirror, up there thousands of feet above sea level, hours away from the human plague. Minutes away from any other parasite. Totally alone, by myself. Asphyxia by hanging in the woods. I saw the beauty of the totality of existence capped on a snow covered mountain, away from everyone. I saw this years before it is to occur. I broke down and cried as it juxtaposed a brutal realization that I am but an insect and I am attracted to but a flower. Angry at the flower for its qualities - projecting my self-hatred from an insectoid level. My thoughts are the disease. My will never existed. I'm trapped in this crevasse, tempted to cut my legs off to get away from the dehumanizing play. I am stuck in motion, bouncing from point of failure to point of attempt. I want you because I love you. I love you because I want you. I want this because it is delicious. If only you could experience yourself, but you are trapped inside your own body. You think you know yourself, but you'll never get to know yourself as I have. Inside looking out, you lose any appreciation for the greater physique. The implications of your learned behaviors. The totality of your motions and movements. Anything lost on me would be lost on you too. All my fears are predicated on bereavement; I cannot lose this because I'll never have it again. I remember to bring a sample of the flower to you, because I want you to know how thoroughly I have lost it. You inhale, as I cry, and you'll never know what I'm crying about. How truly devastating it is. The injustice continued for some more hours as I still had yet to come to the akmen. In due time, I made it. I wasted a good hour at this point, crying and contemplating my very existence. Life and death. Being able to jump and never see a thing again, never know pain or pleasure or the trials and tribulations of being stuck in a body that refuses sleep with a mind that begs for it. The beauty of solitude included continued isolation as I reversed every step I took, in a means to preserve and reverse the course of destiny. I failed, and am still in the continuum. I did not escape, and I was so close to freedom. I shall never know what free will is, because I never had it. Though, in effect, I do believe i had a vague notion... the only point is the voluntary termination of pain. There is rigidity, there is peace. The suffering is extinguished. All sensation invalid to the remaining object. Here I reached the conclusion that all has been planned, all is set in motion, for I'm travelling on a missile headed through a great void, and somewhere on the very head of the missile where life continues without me, i abandoned it all. I am not living life, it is living me.

NSFW:
my parody, in Trump's words

Remember the border wall I built?
Well baby it'll never come tumbling down
They didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let Mexicans in
But I really just want to push them out
Standing in the light of my HALO
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Constitutional rules I've been breaking
It's the risk my administration's taking
To keep pushing Mexicans out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby can you see my HALO?
My sickly orange glow all over the place

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby can you feel my HALO?
Pray it won't fade away...

NSFW:
my parody, in Trump's words

Remember the border wall I built?
Well baby it'll never come tumbling down
They didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound

I found a way to let Mexicans in
But I really just want to push them out
Standing in the light of my HALO
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Constitutional rules I've been breaking
It's the risk my administration's taking
To keep pushing Mexicans out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby can you see my HALO?
My sickly orange glow all over the place

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby can you feel my HALO?
Pray it won't fade away...

yes this is what I parodied

the first post is a symbolic and cryptic real life story that is near and dear to my heart

i should have written it out better

Tbh, there were no paragraphs and a wall of seemingly ranting text, so it was TLDR and hurt my eyes to try. Also, that's probably the only real Beyonce song I really like and know by name.

Tbh, there were no paragraphs and a wall of seemingly ranting text, so it was TLDR and hurt my eyes to try. Also, that's probably the only real Beyonce song I really like and know by name.
It is one paragraph, if I wrote out the whole story there would be like 40 paragraphs and that would be like the middle of it

It is one paragraph, if I wrote out the whole story there would be like 40 paragraphs and that would be like the middle of it

I read some of it. It would be better broken into paragraphs. It would make it easier to digest.

I read some of it. It would be better broken into paragraphs. It would make it easier to digest.
It should be known this writing technique ("spamograph" if you will) I utilize a lot, it is to disorient the reader as thoroughly as I was, and to impact the fact that most of these cognitions I had (some of which I do not put into any/great detail here) happened within ... perhaps half a second. It was a massive coordinated "click" or rearrangement that seemingly was instantaneous.

It was a bit bizarre, and unsettling. I was profusely crying through this part of it (it was still an overall AMAZING experience, would do again 10/10) and I don't even think I touch on that in the paragraph.

My writing techniques might be annoying and off-putting to the average reader... I will take note of this.

It should be known this writing technique ("spamograph" if you will) I utilize a lot, it is to disorient the reader as thoroughly as I was, and to impact the fact that most of these cognitions I had (some of which I do not put into any/great detail here) happened within ... perhaps half a second. It was a massive coordinated "click" or rearrangement that seemingly was instantaneous.

It was a bit bizarre, and unsettling. I was profusely crying through this part of it (it was still an overall AMAZING experience, would do again 10/10) and I don't even think I touch on that in the paragraph.

My writing techniques might be annoying and off-putting to the average reader... I will take note of this.

Yeah, it's not the worst writing ever, a little angsty or whatever, but I think the format, if a conscious choice, prevents the reader from actually wanting to read it.

I've read "On The Road" by Jack Kerouac like a million times, so I enjoy that stream-of-consciousness, run-on style of writing.