• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin My heroin is too wet to sniff

Your friend/plug got a new batch and didn't knew how to dry and rock properly. So yeah plugging would be your best choice as for now, you can do that by buying a children's syringe and put in a 1/2 inch and happy sliding. Btw, don't try to microwave it

The bioavailability may be theoretically similar, but insufflation usually results in a large proportion being swallowed and becoming orally administrated. Dosage can also be increased by plugging.
Fact! What about a good glass of white Grapefruit juice and empty stomach first?I actually have tried it a few times with full syringes that would have knocked me out IV. But a while ago, a BLer mentioned her BF not getting a fat shot in, so he plugged it. By the time they got to their connect she said he was still rattling so bad he hardly made it up the stairs. Being, sadly, well acquainted with that problem, i used to use a 0.2micron filter and just IM it. Never had any problem that Way but better not do it.

I've encountered this before and after a ton of research ended up going with the monkey water method. Scrape the wet dope up with a pen cap or something similar, then drop ONE to TWO drops of water into a bottle cap. Stir in the wet dope, mix it up really, really well, and snort it using a straw. I can't emphasize enough not to use too much water - it's very easy to use too much and have it all drip immediately down your throat. You'll find the right consistency that makes it stay in your nasal passages.