• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin My heroin is too wet to sniff

Gobrittainygo

Greenlighter
I got a batch that’s super wet and I snort mine..how can I get it dry enough to crush rather than the little balls or slabs I’m getting when trying to crush it ?

Would desiccants work? Stripping all moisture out of it with some?
I don’t know what that is?
a lot of people on here seem like chemists or scientists I’m not lol. I am afraid to mix anything into my drugs in case I ruin them

Is it actual heroin #4, fentanyl, fentadope or unknown?

Is it actual heroin #4, fentanyl, fentadope or unknown?
Dealer says it’s heroin, it’s dark brown sticky clumps, looks kinda like dog shit lol. I Snif a tiny tiny bit and get right- but I’m not sure exactly what it really is

That's kind of where I was going, if it's sticky or gel like versus moisture, there may not be much you could do in terms of allowing it to crush into a fine powder. What you could do, however, is dissolve it into water and put it into a spray bottle (like nasal spray bottles). The mist will allow the opioid to pass even more efficiently through the nasal mucosa.

Ive had that happen best is to try to hot plate it like you would with wet coke. Put plate ( ONLY ) in microwave for about 90 secs until plate is hot to the touch. Next put your H on the plate and start to chop it down should drain the moisture. Hope this helps.

I would just suggest the same - put it on a plate and then on the lowest temperature of your cooking plate - or the other way around (first the plate, then the heroin) - or you do it like @SaintDreams posted. I have also done it with cocaine, it works.

JJ

Thank you all for your suggestions- I’m gonna try the plate thing with a small bit and see if it helps and if not- I’ll go with the nasal spray method. Thanks again.

p.s. this site was a genius idea and I imagine has saved many lives for many reasons in its span❤️

This one is easy. Rectal Administration. It is so easy to do and will get you a pretty decent bioavailability, that is essentially on par with the route of insufflation.

In terms of Harm Reduction, rectal administration is awesome. It is easy to do, provides a favorable bioavailability and the onset of the drug is quick.

This is subjective, but with Opioids I often experience a full body warmth/rush that is entirely unique to this ROA.

If you have questions or dont know how, we can help you.

This one is easy. Rectal Administration. It is so easy to do and will get you a pretty decent bioavailability, that is essentially on par with the route of insufflation.

In terms of Harm Reduction, rectal administration is awesome. It is easy to do, provides a favorable bioavailability and the onset of the drug is quick.

This is subjective, but with Opioids I often experience a full body warmth/rush that is entirely unique to this ROA.

I bought some sticky brown h for first time. More of a upper girl, just trying to figure out how to use this. Have boots bumped years ago liqued e, recently crystal mixed with sterile water. Tried to smoke this, and fuck it tastes worse than anything u can imagine. Trying to figure out the iv, haven't done the iv yet. I want 2 really feel this. So any advice. Respect x

That's kind of where I was going, if it's sticky or gel like versus moisture, there may not be much you could do in terms of allowing it to crush into a fine powder. What you could do, however, is dissolve it into water and put it into a spray bottle (like nasal spray bottles). The mist will allow the opioid to pass even more efficiently through the nasal mucosa.
A nasal bottle is also a great way keep your stash and use hidden from virtually everyone.

A great way to use Opioids. Just be careful, don't overdose.

If I end up with stuff like this, which usually happens during the end of July and into August because of humidity, i’ll get a new batch of something else and then mix a bag of the ruined stuff with a bag of different stuff.

I don’t know what that is?
a lot of people on here seem like chemists or scientists I’m not lol. I am afraid to mix anything into my drugs in case I ruin them

No. You are NOT mixing desiccant into your batch of dope. You would put it next to one another in an air tight container. The desiccant would draw all the moisture out of the air etc.

Go kick your source!
What i dont get is this plugging. Never worked for me ( and others). Even after empty bowels, which by the Way is nearly impossible for a Opiate user with a good tolerance. Different folks different strokes i guess.

If its ON PAR WITH INSUFFLATION REGARDING BIOAVAILABILITY ( good to know by the Way) ,then i prefer to ruin my mucus membranes.

If its ON PAR WITH INSUFFLATION REGARDING BIOAVAILABILITY ( good to know by the Way) ,then i prefer to ruin my mucus membranes.
The bioavailability may be theoretically similar, but insufflation usually results in a large proportion being swallowed and becoming orally administrated. Dosage can also be increased by plugging.