• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My healthy Tramadol recipe for potentiate it~

delphinen

Bluelighter
I was gonna write how I ended up doing these drugs, why this kind of recipe, and shit, but you click on a 'healthy Tramadol recipe + potentiation', you want me to go to the point right?

Make sure you have the following food and pills:
  • 250-350 Tramadol HCL
  • 1-2mg of Clonazepam
  • One or two yellow grapefruits
  • Coffee, sugar, and some chocolate
  • Little, but some fatty meal, like a burger, bread and mayonnaise (or any source of Lipids)

1. Squeeze the grapefruit and drink it with nothing else.
  2. Go for a 20 minutes walk.
  3. Take your first dose of Tramadol (50 or 100mg).
  4. Quickly cook some burger and eat it with some bread and little mayonnaise. This is because Lipids helps your system digest drugs like Tramadol faster and cleaner.
  5. Wait 20 minutes at least.
  6. Take your second Tramadol dose (50 or 100mg).
  7. Take 1 or 2mg Clonazepam.
  8. Drink a big cup of coffee with lots of sugar and some chocolate.
  9. Take your last Tramadol dose (50 or 100mg).
  10. Enjoy doing whatever you want or just chill out.

Leave a comment if this helped you too, or if you have a question like "why doing x produces z".

It could work. Your "recipe" certainly does contain methods and substances known to cause opiate potentiation in most people. I completely disagree with #8 though; how can a large dose of caffeine possibly increase the sedative and euphoric properties of opioids? Not only that, but sugar and chocolate are both commonly stimulating substances as well. It's likely that this step is simply being superseded by the other, effective ones. Or your own tolerance to caffeine is very high. Whenever I have had caffeine before or after an opiate, it has all but entirely destroyed any semblance of a buzz. Particularly so when doing cold water extractions of acetaminophen/caffeine/codeine pills.

Another thing to consider is that not all opiates have the exact same pharmakokinetics and pharmacodynamics - even if they have very similar objective and subjective effects. I would suggest to anybody attempting this, to try just one or two at the most techniques to gauge your response to them. I'd also add that taking your drugs on a stomach that is as empty as possible is probably the number one way to strongly potentiate them that isn't on this list. You're definitely right though in that eating shortly AFTER is important, and the more fatty the food, the better (at least for methadone, but possibly other opiates taken orally as well).

One last thing I want to mention though is that personally, Tramadol is my least favorite "pure" opioid (Tylenol with caffeine and codeine in any strength being my absolute least). I always found it to make me feel sick, giving me a gross feeling overall that was never very reminiscent of typical opiate effects. Of course if I was ever craving them and had access to tramadol, I'd take it; but it still would NEVER be a substance I would ever actively seek out. It is also more dangerous than other opioids because of its ability to lower the seizure threshold (though not likely with the moderate dose you advocate taking). Lastly, whenever I was going through opiate withdrawal brought on from other stronger drugs, Tramadol never seemed to help any of my symptoms in the least. That suggests that it is not cross-tolerant with most or all other conventional opioids.

EDIT: I forgot one very important point: make sure you take your grapefruit juice about half an hour before your dose - NOT afterwards! There are 2 reasons for this. One, the grapefruit juice doesn't interact with tramadol in your stomach to make it more effective. It works because it contains substances which themselves are metabolized by the same enzymes that are responsible for metabolizing opioids/opiates, thereby decreasing the amount of them available to break down your dose. Two, opioids are much better absorbed in an alkaline environment. GFJ is very acidic, and may reduce the amount of Tramadol that ends up getting absorbed. Take antacids such as Tums after you drink it as well.

Thanks for your input Bomb319.

I am programmer, and on week days I take 100 or 150mg Tramadol per day (from morning to night), because it makes my back pain go away, make me feel that "tingle" of good that opiates do, and with this, helps me focus on the problem I have in front of me that I have to solve. It also works as some kind of antidepressant for me because it makes me a lot more social.
The reason I included coffee is mostly because Tramadol is a "special" opioid that, while giving the person light but lovely pleasure tingles, the kind common opiates do, Tramadol also works like an upper to do things (probably because of the SSRI).

So I agree that if you want to completely chill out on bed on Tramadol (because you have no better opioid/opiate at disposal) coffee is not a good choice, however, if you want to be productive while just not feeling pain and at the same time being completely focus on the task at hand, coffee, sugar and a little chocolate helps.

And for the love of god, even if you are new to this drug, do not take it if you don't have access to at least 5mg Diazepam (0.5mg Clonazepam). Some seizures not only can kill you, but worse, can leave you impaired for life.

No problem - and I hope you didn't take my reply as a criticism or even a critique of you or your methods :) On the contrary, this is in my opinion a highly-advanced formula and evidence of much trial and error. Honestly, I don't often see posters list more than a couple potentiation tricks that are unequivocably confirmed via pharmacological metrics. I understand your point about the caffeine now, though it's still true that if I personally did that, I'd feel gross and it would ruin the whole experience for me lol. I'm really glad that you are able to get your desired effects from tramadol; of all possibly available opioids around, this one has one of the lowest odds of addiction and ruining your life...certainly in comparison to heroin, morphine or hydromorphone! Of course that doesn't mean that a person CAN'T become addicted to Tramadol, but I include that more for the sake of others than for you - you obviously know what you're talking about. It's actually amazing how for an HR board, there are so many people who post myths and generally just information not based on facts or evidence. There are even a few who post "advice" that's downright harmful, and without adding a warning.

It's good to know there are still people on here who only post truths based on evidence, and don't do so causually - forgetting that a good number of people eventually viewing the topic will more than likely try it themselves.

Oh by the way, you may find this interesting if you didn't already know it: you say that Tramadol works for you as an antidepressant. That's certainly no coincidence, because Tramadol is an atypical drug in that it is not only active as an opioid, but has SSRI and SNRI activity as well (ie. it IS an antidepressant).

any stimulant including nicotine and caffeine makes me feel twaked out on tramadol (not in a good way) not to mention lowered seizure threshold. Even though the benzo will balance out the seizure issue it doesn't take away that fucked up overstimulates feeling.

The best way to "potentiate" tramadol into feeling more like a classic opiate is to smoke a small amount of weed at the peak of tram. Just smoke enough to barely get you feeling the weed and it's great, personally I think it's better than any other weed + opiate combo. I nod like crazy every time IME.

No problem - and I hope you didn't take my reply as a criticism or even a critique of you or your methods :) On the contrary, this is in my opinion a highly-advanced formula and evidence of much trial and error. Honestly, I don't often see posters list more than a couple potentiation tricks that are unequivocably confirmed via pharmacological metrics. I understand your point about the caffeine now, though it's still true that if I personally did that, I'd feel gross and it would ruin the whole experience for me lol. I'm really glad that you are able to get your desired effects from tramadol; of all possibly available opioids around, this one has one of the lowest odds of addiction and ruining your life...certainly in comparison to heroin, morphine or hydromorphone! Of course that doesn't mean that a person CAN'T become addicted to Tramadol, but I include that more for the sake of others than for you - you obviously know what you're talking about. It's actually amazing how for an HR board, there are so many people who post myths and generally just information not based on facts or evidence. There are even a few who post "advice" that's downright harmful, and without adding a warning.

It's good to know there are still people on here who only post truths based on evidence, and don't do so casually - forgetting that a good number of people eventually viewing the topic will more than likely try it themselves.

I agree with not seeing so much health/potentiation threads for x substance as before. I hope it just mean more young lazy people and less ideas overall.
About the opioids/opiates addiction, I have taken some Hydrocodone, lots of Codeine, and huge amounts of Tramadol in my last 10 years. Hydrocodone was too expensive, Codeine was awesome to just chill out or mix with some other drugs, but too heavy for my stomach. Tramadol, is not only the cheapest opioid in my country, but (again) the only one that gives you a boost while still stimulating the μ-opioid receptor; for me, it's great. I can't do less than 400mg on weekends, and usually stick to 100-150mg on week days. The only problem going cold turkey on this drug for me is excessive sweating, less sympathy with my peers and family, and some backpain. So right now I can't say I really am in control of this drug.

Last but not least, I always do extensive research on any drug I take, and wouldn't post anything anywhere unless I have both knowledge and experience with it. I thought it was the regular for bluelighters. It should be.