• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My Guide to Opiate Cessation Through the Ease and Aid of Poppy Seed Tea - Approximate

Druidus

Bluelighter
{Maybe TL;DR, but truly and entirely worth it if you sincerely wish to quit opiates/opioids but are unable to. As my word is my bond, this really and truly works, so well that it left me awestruck when I succeeded the first time... Please, don't worry about one long post if it contains the key to your chemical freedom! Even if you just skip to the numbered part of the post, the real guide-section. For your sakes, try this out and change your lives forever!}

(Greetings, fellow opiophiles, the curious, my brothers in pharmacological battle, fellow chemically enslaved seekers of the Truth and pathfinders through Pathos... I know this post is quite long. Skim it if you like, or whatever, but to be perfectly honest, if you are stuck in the pit of despair wracked by unimaginably overwhelming tortures due to reality-raping, nature-perverting, molecular abominations known as opiates/opioids, then a long post isn't your biggest trouble. And I can fairly well *guarantee* that this post is like a rope ladder out if you'll only grasp it. Sorry if you haven't the patience, but for those who do, I sincerely and wholeheartedly wish you the very best of Fortune's favour, you will need it to get the hell out of there. This thread is specifically for those trying to quit opiates/opioids but who have been unable to do so no matter their desperation. I, too, was like this, Bruders... I seek to give you the way out, the very one I stumbled upon myself nearly a decade ago... Please, if you sincerely want to stop, you've nothing to lose... Give the post a read and actually give the method I describe a shot. Don't turn away from this way out, don't give in to skepticism or despair... Don't shrug this off like I'm bullshitting you or 'trolling' you - this is anything but, and I KNOW this works, and believe me, I was dependant as all fuck, IVing at least 32mg of hydromorphone in a shot easily, multiple times a day, sometimes going into hundreds of milligrams (largest dose was 250-260mg of hydromorphone, believe it or not... not proud of it, its retarded, but clearly I've been around the block with opiates to have done that...) But I still, nevertheless, was able to quit with this simple method, whereas unaided I would have kept spinning around the drain, probably to this very day. If I could manage to quit with this, I truly believe that anyone CAN, they just need to be shown the way and the light - and I've conveniently mapped out a general route out of the abyss, and having walked out of it myself I genuinely hope I can be of help to those still lost in the darkness and sadly unaware that anything outside it still exists. I wish you the best, Bruders!)

To anyone stuck in the horrifying cycle of opiate/opioid addiction:

If you desperately want to quit using opiates to get high and constantly go through withdrawals over and over while spending all your money on them, then please, I beseech you, give my guide to quitting with poppy seed tea (PST) a chance, below.

Some quick background first... I was addicted to opiates/opioids (just going to use "opiates" to refer to such drugs in this thread now) for a long time, years and years. I couldn't manage to quit because the pain of withdrawal would be way too much and I'd end up going ahead and using to get out of the agony and sickness on each attempt - especially when I advanced into the intravenous use 'stage'. I felt locked into such use and unable to escape, pleasant jailer though it could be at times, still a jailer. However, I developed my own method of quitting (ironically, using opiates, lol), which worked for me the first time, and though I have relapsed several times and become chemically dependant yet again, it has worked every time since as well. Using this method I was able to smoothly quit using without the unbearable agony, sickness, fatigue, etc., which make it nearly impossible for most to carry through when quitting. The downsides, I find, are (for IV users), you get no rush, and you have to do some work and some thinking to use it properly, the PST is pretty much impossible to standardize for potency, you need a modicum of self-control (so as not to pervert this into yet another way of getting high, as that is just sad; I view this almost as a miracle cure which really shouldn't be abused and turned into or thought about as 'just another drug'), and (though this may really be an upside or at least on the whole neutral) you will not be getting very 'high' or 'nodding out'.

Not only has this worked for me, but I've taught people both online and in 'real life' and it has worked for anyone I've shown who had the intelligence to understand it and the drive & motivation to go through with it. This is no joke, my opiate-enchanted friends, not at all. I'm deadly serious, I've even helped someone who'd been on methadone for over a decade quit methadone and his IV opiates of choice, and WITHOUT almost ANY negative physical withdrawal symptoms. Yes, after you quit relapse is still a possibility, but you will still possess the key to cessation should this come to pass. I think I've done it like five times. I've concluded that quitting in other ways is just backwards, and needlessly painful. I don't like to tell too many people, or complete idiots, as I would like to keep this method of quitting obtainable and viable so as to safeguard a means to quit without much adversity. Afterward, you need only work on the psychological and/or emotional issues that drove you to use in the first place. Admittedly not exactly 'easy', but certainly much, MUCH, *easier* than if you had to go through an insane level of suffering for days to a couple weeks to even get to that stage of the game.

Every person I've shown who applied this method has succeeded in a 'withdrawal-free' opiate cessation, though they were all skeptical when they started. Please, for your sakes, give this a shot (pardon the pun, lol), I stand by this method wholeheartedly and just felt like sharing it again today for anyone suffering as I once did...

Without much further rambling, allow me to describe my method and explain how to do it - please, ask me any questions within the thread and I will answer to the best of my ability.

One last thing, applying especially to IV users or high dose users or users who plug to get as close to IV as they can without the needle: when you are using opiates in these ways, you are definitely heightening what will be your subjective difficulty quitting because you are going to experience MUCH stronger withdrawal symptoms than one who is not using with needles or plugging (which allow you to get a 'rush' via flooding the brain with opiates before your brain is able to 'downregulate' in order to stop itself from being overwhelmed by the opiates and maintain a semblance of normal function) or who is taking smaller doses and likely less frequently. Since you are subjectively used to much higher artificial endorphin levels and to a much higher 'normal resting state' (how you feel most of the time), and since your brain will have adapted to this level of opiate presence and to a much larger degree, you will find it very, very, unpleasant to cessate, symptom-wise, at least unaided. The withdrawal symptoms without something to mitigate them like PST will likely be absolutely unbearable and your will won't carry you through alone in all probability... you will definitely benefit from following this guide in both my opinion and my personal experience. Don't persevere in your chemical dependency, locked into it by human nature and the experience of withdrawal, a pinball constantly battered around viciously inside of a depressing and horrifyingly constraining and wholly life inhibiting and limiting 'cage'. Please at least TRY my method - do it right and you most certainly won't regret it, I can promise you that.

The theory/idea:

Poppy seeds are from the opium poppy, Papaver somniferum. They develop inside a seed pop and surrounded by milky opium latex (which is what is harvested and processed to produce opium, and to purify into one or another of its constituent alkaloids, such as morphine [the main 'actor' in opium and in PST], codeine, thebaine, or about a dozen other minor opiates). At the same time, poppy seeds are a common and popular enough food to be able to find and purchase them in nearly any city. Not only that, they are relatively cheap, legal (until you start making PST, at which point the whole thing becomes a 'preparation of morphine', and very much illegal), and they do not induce much, if any, suspicion from others (as one person I taught said, "What do poppy seeds mean to anybody?!?").

Withdrawal is the subjective experience of the brain and body readapting to a normal and natural level of endorphins/exorphins after having fully adapted to a very unnatural level of them due to prolonged and/or heavy opiate use. The high, rush, and exquisite pleasure of bathing ones' nervous system in opiate chemicals become mirror-feelings of how one will feel when they attempt to soldier through the period of time following an attempt at quitting opiate use - this is due to your brain having altered its functions (in order to try to maintain normal, stable, predictable functioning while enduring altered chemistry, different than that which it had evolved to handle naturally). Since endorphins, the brain's opiate system, are used for many bodily functions (bowel movements, mood, sleep, pain/pleasure, etc.), these functions are altered by the brain adapting to an unnatural level of artificially introduced exogenous opiates (exorphines). The much slower readaptation of the brain toward natural endorphin levels (which will have plummeted in the presence of a 'wealth' of exorphins) and toward a complete lack of exorphin exposure means that ALL of these bodily functions/systems will be thrown out of whack and seriously perturbed in a supremely adverse and subjectively agonizing way, and all at once. The dysfunction, pain, dysphoria, and negative experiences this will cause will not cease until the brain has managed to readapt to its natural state, which will take, unhappily, a longer time than it took to adapt to the exorphins being present - though it will be most intense in the first few days or week or fortnight or so, then will slowly, ever so slowly, fade away.

So, if quitting opiates with a minimal amount of this unpleasantness, as well as a high success rate, is the desired outcome, the key here is to achieve a specific goal. Namely, we want our brains to sort of 'pre-adapt' back toward functioning in the absence of the exorphins that have changed its function, so that withdrawal is made so low in severity and intensity that it becomes hardly perceptible and barely, if at all, adverse (certainly not unbearable). To do this, one could quit using their IV opiates, plugging, or megadosing, but at the same time still be ingesting (orally) a varied and still physiologically significant level of opiates/exorphins, so that the state of full-on withdrawal is not initiated - instead, the brain is kept in an adequate bath of exorphins, though through a new source and route (which helps with the habituation to ones' previous ROA), which allows you to slowly 'drain the bath' instead of jumping straight out of it (as in 'cold-turkey'), all the while allowing your brain the necessary time to step by marginal step readapt to its natural chemistry. Tapering, in other words. This is hard for an addict to do with their DOC, of course, and so temptation usually stops us from succeeding at tapering with pills, or with heroin. To successfully continue to lower the dose from relatively extreme and physiologically and chemically significant to an ultimately marginal and insignificant one - and to maintain this dosing regimen long enough for the brain to adapt slowly back toward normalcy - this all too often proves to be impossible for an addict regardless of intent or the application of 'willpower'. It takes too long, and is too tempting to slip up with, for most, so they end up bouncing back up in dose and the brain is never able to adjust its functioning back toward its natural state. But with PST, this state of affairs can be avoided. You can stop the sickness and give your brain the time it needs, while ceasing to stress it with megadoses, injections, or plugging, and thus also aid your inclination and drive to ingest your opiate of choice in this fashion and ROA before complete opiate cessation. You can continue to feel the warm and fuzzy euphoria and pleasure of opiates while slowly tuning down the amount of these chemicals in your blood and brain - and you can tune it down slow enough that you are never unbearably suffering at any one point throughout the whole process. In addition, PST is not as instantly 'satisfying' and gratifying as is IV, plugging, smoking, or megadosing, and IMO and IME is not nearly as habituating (I do not feel it likely that people will become PST 'junkies', at least if they know what they're doing and why, engage in this with the right mindset and motivation, and are smart enough not to try to pervert this miraculous mega-tool, this panacea for withdrawal, into just another drug of 'abuse'). With just a bit of restraint you can avoid using too much of it, chasing a dragon you'll never catch, and you won't have the same kind of craving for it as you did your preferred opiate and ROA (hence why you shouldn't turn it into something you use for a high and thus pervert it out of its role as a wondrous aid).

With no further ado, my guide begins with how to make PST.

1. You will need to obtain a supply of poppy seeds. Now, legally, poppy seed suppliers are required to 'wash' their seeds of the opium latex before sale to distributors or consumers. This is to try to keep opiates out of the systems of unwitting consumers or even out of knowing and intending users. However, IME, the relatively less expensive sources of the seeds will do a much poorer and definitely inadequate and incomplete job of 'washing' their seeds than many or perhaps most sources. So for your source, you will in all probability need to opt for an ethnic food store, (possibly) an inexpensive health food store, or a bulk food store (my preference), as cutting costs and reducing expenditure will be key for suppliers of these stores. You don't want to be buying prepackaged containers of poppy seeds, you want to buy them in bulk and from as cheap a source as possible. In this way you will be maximizing the amount of remaining opium latex on the surface of the seeds (they only have it on their surfaces, not inside). This will be ideal.

2. To make it through a single day, you may need between 1-2 kilograms of poppy seeds, though your mileage may vary - a not inconsiderable amount of seeds. Luckily they tend to be quite cheap, with 100g rarely being more than a couple bucks, especially with bulk food stores. A day's use shouldn't really cost you more than 15-20 bucks at most, IME. So for your initial purchase of seeds to begin this cessation process, get several kilograms of poppy seeds, or as much as is possible, so as to be prepared for the requirements of several days without your opiate of choice and your preferred ROA.

2a. When purchasing seeds you will want to maximize potency and therefore the amount of opium latex on the surface of your seeds. It isn't really an option to chemically test a batch of seeds before purchase but there are ways to be relatively sure that you're buying good quality seeds nonetheless. I use a bulk store when I do this, so this is only confirmed by me for such stores, though should apply anywhere. Poppy seeds are more or less a dark blue/black with occasionally lighter blues and whitish colourings. The opium latex itself on their surfaces and intermixed into the seeds, will be either whitish or more likely a brownish colour, and is often perceivable as a powdery or obviously non-seed brown substance (again, occasionally whitish). At bulk stores you will do well to move aside the seeds on the surface of their storage bin, as they will have moved and caused considerable amounts of dried opium latex to have scraped off and sunk deeper into the seeds toward the bottom of their container. Dig for these bottom seeds and aim for the largest quantity of the non-seed 'dust' or 'debris' you can. Bag them up and take them home.

3. You will need to ascertain your starting tolerance to PST, so that you can be prepared and aware of how to control your dosing and intake properly. Unfortunately, you will need to also be aware of the fact that since no batch of seeds will have equal quantities of opium latex particulate, there will be some inherent variability in the potency of your tea from batch to batch, even with batches made from the exact same weight. Still, this is no great hurdle, and can be accounted for (I'll get into that in a bit). In any case, to ascertain your requirements in dosing PST to mitigate your sickness, I recommend you start with a 0.7-1.0 litre plastic bottle's volume to start with. You may need more, or less, depending, but that can be figured out only through a bit of experimentation. I've never *needed* more than close to 2.0 litres of seeds (a 2-litre pop bottle). Sure, the more the 'merrier', and the more likely you'll get a strong/intense and noticeable high, but that's not why you're doing this, right? So you will need a plastic pop bottle, best to start with just 1-litre to gauge effects with, and you will additionally need a strip of preferably very thin (perhaps stretchy, like pantyhose) fabric for filtration, a source of water, and a container to empty 'brewed' tea into and drink out of. Optionally, you will achieve greater efficacy and potency of your brewed tea when you add a *small* amount of vinegar/acetic-acid, lemon/lime juice (or citric acid), or similarly acidic liquid used in foods. This added acid need not be enough to taste even a bit, its real purpose is to speed up and maximize the solubility of the opium alkaloids in the latex particulate and on the seeds, as these chemicals are basic, the opposite of acidic, and will react more rapidly and intensely with acids than with a purely neutral solvent like mere water. This is all that you should require - some may wish to enhance the flavour of the finished product, perhaps with flavoured juice or sugar or whatever, but I don't find this to be very beneficial or actually doable, nor do I find it to be desirable because this will cover up signs of the potency of your tea (bitterness, yellow-brown colouration, and floating particulate matter - the more, the more potent). Even if you do not like the taste of your tea, initially, you will come to like and appreciate the earthy-bitter taste of the tea after a few administrations - it is not really unpleasant, per se.

3a. Gather your materials. Take the label off of your pop bottle or other plastic but squeezable container. Now you must fill your bottle with your seeds, either by ripping a small hole in your plastic bag of seeds and carefully dumping seeds into the bottle's opening, or, more easily, by using a funnel to widen the opening you're aiming into which will increase the ease of filling your bottle. You may also find that even using a sheet of stiff paper to pour seeds on in order to use to pour them into the bottle (in the absence of a funnel) will increase the ease with which you fill your bottle and decrease the chance of spilling your seeds. Do NOT fill your bottle all the way to the top. It is essential that you have space for both water AND some amount of air as well as seeds in your container. I recommend filling to about or just under where the top of the label would have been before it was removed. This will be adequate to 'brew' with while leaving ample space for your water with some leftover airspace as well. Close and store your bag of poppy seeds after filling your bottle, ideally somewhere cool, dark, and dry (heat, light, and moisture will all have a negative effect on your opiate alkaloids, and will degrade the potency of your seeds).

3b. With your bottle filled with seeds, you are ready to begin 'brewing', now. You will now need to add your water, which should be *COLD*, not hot, as hot water will damage your opiate alkaloids. When you begin adding the water it may be a touch difficult because the water will take time to filter down through the seeds to the bottom of your bottle. You will find it will work better and faster if you repeatedly fill water, squeeze the bottle (and the seeds inside) along the top, middle, and bottom, of the bottle, in order to move the seeds and aid the sinking of the water. You must be sure that the water reaches right to the bottom, and permeates all of the available volume around your seeds within the bottle. Eventually, usually, as the water level rises enough, a large bunch or clump of the seeds may rise as a mass to float on top of the water, while most will remain sitting without movement toward the bottle's bottom. Again, be sure the water reaches all the way to the bottom, and don't be fooled, sometimes it can appear to be filled right but then can end up being not enough water as it slowly drains down further into the seeds. When you are sure the water has extended its reach all the way down, and that all seeds are surrounded by water, you will want to continue adding water until you have a small empty space left at the top of the bottle, and then you have a 'filled' bottle. The air will be essential, so do not overfill! Optionally, and for increased efficacy, add your small amount of an acidic liquid. Close the cap of the bottle, and move on to the next sub-step.

3b. Check the time, and keep note of it. Vigorously shake your bottle of seeds, water, air, and optionally, acid. The best method of 'brewing' would be to continue to shake your bottle for about 15-20 minutes, turning it upside down, right side up, and sideways, repeatedly, as you shake it. The airspace at this point is important because it will aid and enable greater movement of the liquid and seeds than if the bottle were wholly filled. When turned on its side, the seeds inside the bottle should all be able to move with the water. The more the water is able to move rapidly and vigorously around your seeds, the faster and more efficiently will it dissolve the opium latex (the alkaloids inside the latex are readily suluble in, again, COLD water). If you can't shake your bottle continuously for 15-20 minutes, you may simply shake it, vigorously, every few minutes for the same time period, but beware of leaving it too long, as the seeds will soak up a lot of the water (along with your precious opiates, too). For best results, continuous movement, even if not always vigorous, is recommended.

3c. After close to twenty minutes set up your drinking vessel and prepare to fill it. Stretch your filter-fabric over the top of your bottle, tight as possible so little of the tea is lost by absorption in the fabric. Carefully turn your bottle upside down over your drinking container, fabric-filter stretched over the top (you should be firmly gripping it to the bottle), and then begin to methodically squeeze your bottle to push the tea through your filter while leaving behind the seeds. At this point, the air is once again important, as the seeds tend to suck up or hold onto the water which is not desireable, but with enough airspace in the bottle, you can repeatedly squeeze tightly and then release the bottle in order to cause the outflowing pressurized air to squeeze and push out the finished tea, which works much, much, better than would a completely filled bottle. When as much as is possible is squeezed out of the bottle, push the top of your filter to push the seeds back down, and begin to add more cold water for a second wash of your seeds, which will need a bit less time, 10-15 minutes, and which will be much weaker though still worth brewing and using. With particularly strong batches, even a third wash becomes desireable - you will learn how to gauge potency. You are done brewing your first batch of PST!

4. Observe your brewed PST. In particular, take note of its colour, which should be a yellow-brown, the darker the better, as well as try to spot any floating suspended powdery brownish particulate matter within your tea (the more, the better). You may wish to take a picture for future comparing of batches, though eventually mere sight and taste should be enough for you to mentally gauge the potency of your PST. Give it a small sip. Carefully run the tea over your tongue and coat the inside of your mouth. You are tasting for bitterness. The more bitter, the better, as the bitter taste is due to the opiate alkaloids which have been dissolved (opiates tend to be of strongly bitter taste almost exclusively, AFAIK). This is usually a better gauge of potency then the colouring and particulate matter, but for your first batches of tea you may not be experienced enough to accurately gauge the potency without any reference for how bitter a strong or a weak or an intermediate batch is. When you get an extra potent batch, you will notice quite intense and perhaps overwhelming bitterness. Over time you will come to appreciate and even enjoy the bitter and earthy taste of your PST. Be aware that this is a drug, or, rather, a compounded mixture of drugs, and, as such, overdosing is possible. Some have even died through careless overuse. Be mindful. However, a 1-litre dose of tea is not likely going to be potent enough to be concerned with an overdose, and we are not aiming for some kind of extreme high, so you will in all likelihood be completely fine.

4a. After drinking your first wash, and shaking and preparing wash number two in the same manner as the first, you may filter out the second wash into your drinking vessel. Again, observe your PST. This wash will likely be much less intensely yellow-brown and will have less floating particulate matter, as it will be less potent. Taste it. Note that there is still bitter flavour but nowhere near the first wash. Remember these tastes for future reference, to aid in gauging future batch strength. Consume the remainder as quickly as you are comfortable doing so. If it was still a strong tasting and looking wash, you may wish to prepare a final third wash, which will get anything left over, but you will be running into diminishing returns and this third wash will almost certainly come out very watery, not coloured strongly or flavoured very bitterly. It should only take about ten minutes for a third wash. Do not forget to shake it vigorously.

5. Now you wait. If you are not already withdrawing and sick, it may be quite subtle and difficult to notice, but the opiates' effects should, over 30-90 minutes, wash over you and envelop you in the warm and fuzzy glow of opiate euphoria. If you were withdrawing, you will notice the sickness, discomfort, and other unpleasant symptoms will more or less slowly melt away. Even if you weren't you will probably feel it to some degree. You should be very conscious of how it feels because you want to establish a baseline dose of seeds to achieve similar effects in the future. By 2 hours post dose of the first wash, effects should be relatively pronounced. You will find that you won't start withdrawing strongly again for at least 8-12 hours, this concoction of opiates in water has some serious legs! This alone is a welcome feature, and is greatly appreciated. Now that you are taking PST, you cannot expect to dose another type of opiate to achieve a rush, as your brain will have already downregulated due to the opiates in the tea. Injecting or otherwise dosing other opiates at this point is an unadvised and unnecessary waste of your opiates and your money. Be happy with feeling good, content, and not at all sick. Take the time to really enjoy this feeling and cultivate an appreciation of it. Enjoy!!!

6. So assuming you dosed first thing in the morning upon awakening, and knowing how long this stuff generally lasts, you will need to make another fresh batch later in the afternoon, after emptying and rinsing out your bottle of the first batch of seeds. Follow the same procedure. Consume in the same way. Take note of colour, particulates, and taste, and mentally compare to the first batch. Wash twice or thrice. In this way, you can keep dosing tea before withdrawal initiates, never getting sick at all and preempting the terrible symptoms you normally would feel. By close to bedtime, you may wish to make a third fresh batch of tea to carry you through the night. Notice that after a whole day without other use of opiates, you are NOT sick! Be awestruck and count your blessings! Do not treat this like something else to abuse, just continue to maintain yourself comfortably all day and go to bed happy!

7. Upon awakening on day two of your poppy seed tea adventure, take note of how you feel (you should be keeping a journal of all of this, btw). Since PST lasts so long, you likely will NOT be sick. Merely not quite as comfortable as you were when you went to sleep. Remedy this by preparing your morning batch of tea. At this point you should be able to gauge potency decently, and you should be able to tell if you need more or less than a litre bottle to brew an adequate batch of PST for your physical requirements. Adjust as required, but remember that this is not for abuse to get high, you are merely attempting to maintain at a comfortable level of feeling well and not withdrawing. Continue through day two, brewing 2-3 batches of tea once again and washing each batch in the same way 2-3 times. Develop a systematized method for brewing your PST your way. Keep note of it all in your journal. Note that after two days without injecting, plugging, snorting, etc., you are STILL not even really a bit sick. Enjoy yourself and go to sleep at the end of the day.

8. Most opiates people abuse tend to get excreted out of the blood and body relatively rapidly. This is the beginning of detoxing from your preferred opiate and ROA. Within four days you should be clear of the opiate you once used primarily and preferentially. Now you are out of the woods and on your way to not even needing your PST. Soon you will be free of chemical dependence on opiates, and without ever having experienced the agonies of withdrawal. Sweet, no? Enjoy. Continue enjoying PST in similar quantities for a whole week to a tenday. Remember to keep notes and conscientiously and accurately record all of this in your logbook. Now that you are detoxed and stabilized comfortably on PST, the final stages of tapering can begin...

9. Now you simply have to reduce the quantity of seeds with which you brew your tea every day. Simply use less seeds in each batch of tea, while otherwise brewing the same number of batches. Every three or four days reduce the quantity more, and you will be smoothly and comfortably tapering your opiate dose without a hint of withdrawal! It is amazing, and it is almost miraculous, as I'm sure you will find also! This is the endgame, folks! Simply keep taking notes, brewing tea, and reducing your doses, and you'll soon be done altogether! Stay comfortable, and enjoy life!

10. After probably three weeks or a bit more, you should have been able to taper down to such a low dose that you can merely choose, all of a sudden on a certain day, to merely brew a morning and night dose, skipping the afternoon, and still be comfortable. Then further reduce those doses, and keep accurate records. Soon, again, you will simply be able to drink one batch a day and be comfortable, well, and happy. No withdrawal! No unbearable agony, folks! Wondrous! Upon a day of your choosing and inside of a month (it really shouldn't take any longer, but I suppose for some it could), you may simply not dose PST at all, and you will not really notice withdrawal or sickness. At most a touch of trouble sleeping, *maybe*. You are now clear and clean, detoxed, tapered, and completely good to go, even without PST or, indeed, any opiates at all! Now you can begin the, in some ways, harder struggle of adapting psychologically to having no more opiate highs... you can begin to enjoy a healthy and happy opiate-free life once again... And, though I surely repeat myself, with no fucking sickness!!!

Please ask me any questions and I will do my absolute best to answer them. Any requested details I will be happy to provide. Please, also, post your experiences with this if you should try it! I really, really, wish all of you the best! Don't give up and don't underestimate this just because its 'just a tea'. I'm NOT bullshitting you, not in the least. This absolutely works, folks, and if you do this right, you will not regret it!!!

(I will likely be adding to and fleshing out [and perhaps editing to some extent] this post so do check back if you like, and certainly if you found it helpful. I may add other tools, tips, and tricks to help anyone quit! I know the struggle, Bruders! Do not give up, you shall prevail and you will soon greet victory much more easily than you imagined possible!)

Last edited:
cool guide man, very interesting take on the basic tapering cycle routine many of us know and love (haha).
one thing that not too many of us know about - the potency of poppy seeds and their resulting tea.

in a nutshell, the potency of PST can vary. the seeds are an organic, throwaway product that are sometimes washed, sometime not. but even the cleaning of the seeds is cursory at best but regardless of that, some seeds just seem to retain more latex than others. this variation from bag to bag, fuck even seed to seed means that you have no real way of knowing the potency of this cup you just made; there are a few news articles where people had OD'd, some of then seasoned opiates users, from drinking PST.

but yeah, just thought i'd add for anyone who's thinking of giving this a go - start slow and gauge your reaction. even if you've used that particular brand of seeds in the past always check; PST can be a lot stronger than you think and there's no real way of ascertaining the potency of a bag of seeds until you try them yourself. stay saafe (ツ