• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine My Friend is new to Blow and Didnt feel anything. It seems more overated than anythin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVEMOLLY

Greenlighter
So my friend was at a after party one night and ended up trying blow with another friend for the first time from a guy who has been on this stuff for a long time always carrying a lot on him to use personally. So they tried some out of his own stash. however they were on other stimulants and those effects were a lot stronger than the blows effects. Other people said that they could tell by their jaws but that's a given when you don't take any other stimulant a lot and was already present before the blow. Well today my friend ran into a new problem.

He has a concert to go to in a couple of days and planned on bringing some blow with him just for the show.
He ended up trying a few key bumps a few days before the show to sample what was given to him and no experienced no noticeable euphoria, no change in pupil size and over all nothing good rather than instant numbness of the nose, and throat.

His questions are

Is my friend looking for to much out of blow or does he need more than just a few small keybumps at the concert to feel anything?
also,he is prescribed suboxone, would that have a blocking effect on the blow or no? I told him that I didn't think that it would block it.
He was really excited to, I feel really bad for him and he is finding this all to be a waste or time and money, but knows it should be decent stuff.

alright the suboxone is a downer, the cokes an upper. so yes they do fight each other in your system. the subs reduce some of the effects of the coke. this is a form of a speedball. which ill tell you is a dangerous road (2 year iv coke and morphine addict) quit both in 14 after i od'd on the morphine almost died... if hes on subs id reccomend not messing with the coke. thats a bad life and its when you think its under control that the devil gets your soul. hope this helps a decision

Welcome to Bluelight OP, but you may wish to read the BLUA....we don't swim (or "my friend/pet/whatever") - it makes your posts difficult or annoying for your fellow BL'ers to read and despite common misconception, offers NO legal protection.

As for your drugs, sounds like you may have yourself a nice pile of lidocaine.

-PA

Unless you're in Peru or Columbia, are connected to cartels, or are a famous musician, or fabulously lucky i guarantee your cocaine is garbage quality no matter how "fire" it supposedly is.

we're not here to tell you how to get high, we cannot ID any drugs for you and we speak in the first person singular here at BL - no swimming in the pool.
subs wouldn't block coke, its only designed to do that with opiates but it is a sedative so go figure.
please reacquaint yourself with the BLUA before posting another thread.
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.