My Experience with SARS-CoV-2

The point is death is not the only stat to care about. The various complications we have seen are alarming along with its ultra efficient ability to infect people, sometimes more than once. The states are only one tiny part of this global issue. I'm not saying you are a conspiracy guy but those with your mentality think it's about control or being manipulated. It is a virus that is now one of The top 10 killers in the world with a shockingly good infection rate.

How can you make that statement..? Death statistics now in, show deaths with covid-19 are less that 2018 flu season...!!

• The German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee (Außerparlamentarischer Corona Untersuchungsausschuss), launched July 10, 2020, was founded by four trial attorneys to investigate and prosecute those responsible for implementing the economically devastating lockdowns around the world, as well as using fraudulent testing to engineer the appearance of a dangerous pandemic

• The Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee will be working with an international network of lawyers to argue the most massive tort case ever — a case described as “probably the greatest crime against humanity ever committed”

• They argue that pandemic measures were intended to sow panic so that the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines, and the harvesting of our genetic fingerprints

• Lockdowns were unnecessary, and any claim to the contrary is wrong, the Inquiry Committee insists. The virus was already in retreat and infection rates were starting to decline when lockdowns were imposed; scientific evidence shows a majority of people already have built-in protection against the virus due to cross-reactive T cell immunity, and the PCR test cannot be used to identify an active infection with SARS-CoV-2 or any other virus

• While mortality statistics during the pandemic have been within the norms of any given year, meaning the pandemic has not resulted in an excess number of deaths or a death toll higher than normal, the collateral damage from pandemic response measures is nearly incalculable
Very interesting
The video in that link has been taken down from YouTube what a surprise
Bet those German guys have been or will be killed soon

Glad you recovered @CFC
Hows your sense of smell/taste? Did you take any HGH in the end?
Have you had any tests recently?

How can you make that statement..? Death statistics now in, show deaths with covid-19 are less that 2018 flu season...!!
i'm not saying you're wrong, but could you post your source? i'd like to explore a little further

Very interesting
The video in that link has been taken down from YouTube what a surprise
Bet those German guys have been or will be killed soon

Glad you recovered @CFC
Hows your sense of smell/taste? Did you take any HGH in the end?
Have you had any tests recently?

Tried hGH for a few months but no obvious improvement in smell or taste unfortunately. I'm kinda getting used to things tasting and smelling weird though I still can't do mint toothpastes.

I've been wondering if psilocybin mushrooms could help people regain their sense of smell...
If I'm not mistaken, the virus affects olfactory neurons (but indirectly, via some unknown mechanism).
Psilocybin/psilocin and DMT are known to promote neurogenesis in some parts of the brain and there are a few anecdotal reports of people regaining or improving their sense of smell after a mushroom trip, nothing to do with this particular virus though.

Is it possible that microdosing shrooms could have a positive effect?
Obviously there's no evidence right now but it may be worth trying.

Last edited:
I've been wondering if psilocybin mushrooms could help people regain their sense of smell...
If I'm not mistaken, the virus affects olfactory neurons (but indirectly, via some unknown mechanism).
Psilocybin/psilocin and DMT are known to promote neurogenesis in some parts of the brain and there are a few anecdotal reports of people regaining or improving their sense of smell after a mushroom trip, nothing to do with this particular virus though.

Is it possible that microdosing shrooms could have a positive effect?
Obviously there's no evidence right now but it may be worth trying.
Mushrooms and lsd have always heightened my sense of smell to ridiculous levels. Like uncomfortable sensitivity. Though it destroys my sense of taste while under the influence (drank entire cup of 151 rum because I thought it was water and ended up tripping with the spins)

Mushrooms and lsd have always heightened my sense of smell to ridiculous levels. Like uncomfortable sensitivity. Though it destroys my sense of taste while under the influence (drank entire cup of 151 rum because I thought it was water and ended up tripping with the spins)

Never had that taste issue, but they definitely heighten my sense of smell as well. I love LSD buy I feel like shrooms have more potential for that kind of stuff, they help people quit smoking as well. They definitely change something within the brain, usually for the better (as long as you don't neglect set&setting).

Now that I think about it I remember reading something about psychedelic-induced neurogenesis, and IIRC it has something to do with sigma receptor agonism (I believe psilocin does that as well), but I'd have to recheck it.

I'd try it myself if I had covid, though I'm doing my best to avoid catching it lol.
A friend of mine lost her smell as well and I told her about my idea. Maybe I can convince her to be the first test subject.

Maybe the better plan would be to have a normal shroom trip and then start taking microdoses.

Never had that taste issue, but they definitely heighten my sense of smell as well. I love LSD buy I feel like shrooms have more potential for that kind of stuff, they help people quit smoking as well. They definitely change something within the brain, usually for the better (as long as you don't neglect set&setting).

Now that I think about it I remember reading something about psychedelic-induced neurogenesis, and IIRC it has something to do with sigma receptor agonism (I believe psilocin does that as well), but I'd have to recheck it.

I'd try it myself if I had covid, though I'm doing my best to avoid catching it lol.
A friend of mine lost her smell as well and I told her about my idea. Maybe I can convince her to be the first test subject.

Maybe the better plan would be to have a normal shroom trip and then start taking microdoses.
I'd be curious how long it takes for statistically significant amounts of neuro genesis. Heavy physical exercise has been shown to promote neurogenesis as well but not to a significant degree. I'm curious of the mechanism people lose their senses as I'm sure it differs. I remember I think it was Zicam got sued because their product causes a significant number of their users to permanently lose their sense of smell due to zinc I think it was.

My throat is starting to hurt pretty bad. Hoping I dont have this shit. That will totally ruin my plans for my ketamine bender this weekend.

My throat is starting to hurt pretty bad. Hoping I dont have this shit. That will totally ruin my plans for my ketamine bender this weekend.
Lol why? I was enjoying shooting H with mono and strep. Pretty sure you can still rail some K with a sore throat. Just don't share straws with anyone which you shouldn't anyway as you can spread bloodborne pathogens like hep c doing that

I dont know you well enough to know but have you used any meds or drugs during this time? Not just normal supplementation. If I felt like you theres probably no way I could resist taking some gabapentin or benzos on and off, or something to sleep well at least. After bearing methadone withdrawal for 6 months(300mg/day) i would not be able to stand being sick as fuck on top of it. Kudos man you're doing well.

Tried hGH for a few months but no obvious improvement in smell or taste unfortunately. I'm kinda getting used to things tasting and smelling weird though I still can't do mint toothpastes.
How is it now?

I also have ehlers-danlos syndrome! How weird to find someone else with the same condition!
Me too, but my male musculair build kinda protect's me from the worst of it. But my Physiotherapist actually had a laugh seeing me trying to work out on a balancing ball, which is actually a half ball. Intended to stimulate balance. That is a good way to pinpoint if someone has hypermobility!

Well my body went anywhere all over. She, a professional had a laughing fit which was kinda embarrassing to me. But later on understandable.

Covid, probably never got it. Wouldn't know as I have a hard time registering disease in me since my burn out in general.

But now i got a invitation for vaccination. But my distrust in dr's is as big as the trust i have in my body's own defenses. Maybe that is a bit of wishful thinking, but i would take the shot to protect other's but feel no need for it myself?