Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

My experience : mixing Selegiline (l-Deprenyl) with MDMA

Dr. Beat

Bluelighter
well I tried it on Sunday and all went well. Really well.

I ate a big meal at 7pm and then took 10mg of Selegiline, anti-oxidents (ALA and others) and set of for the rave (a 20,000 person electronic music festival), met up with friends at 9:30pm then walked around for 1 hour, and for this hour I started feeling the Deprenyl - I felt a bit speedy, but with NO adrenaline affects at all (no fast heart, no wide eyes, no cold hands, ect). I felt high dopamine only. Ate half a good pill at 10:45 pm (8/10 on Pillreports - very clean), and this was strange for the next 2 hours - I felt 'straight' (clear headed) in my head, but I had body rushes, big heat rushes, and the body effects of taking a whole pill. I have never experienced this before, because usually my mind is very easily affected by pills (I usually act more 'out of it' than most people on pills).

So I waited a few hours before taking more because the heat rushes were so strong. By 1am they had finished and I started felling 'straight', so I ate the other 1/2 of the remaining pill, and then I was rushing in my head, and my body. It was great and lasted about 2 hours of mad fun and bliss. Again big heat rushes, more than I would normally get taking 1 pill, and I even got eye wiggles a bit, which I have never had before, but have read about.

I did have 1 Red bull at about 12am because I was finding it hard to dance - no speedy effects at all (the deprenyl was not giving me extra adrenaline, just lots more dopamine).

At 3am I was 'straightning' up again (seratonin levels returning to normal), and Christerfer Lawrence my favorite DJ was comming on, and I always try to think of harm minimisation, so I took 50mg of 5HTP which made me feel great for 30 minutes and I danced my arse off, but then I felt like I had no adrenaline at all, and had to leave the room for outside to be in a chilled enviroment. I had very low levels of adrenaline so after talking to people for 30 more minutes, I then took another 1/2 a pill at 4:30 am which made me high and happy again for the rest of night, and all was good. So 1.5 pills lasted me all night, which is my usual tolerence - at most raves I take 1.5 pills. But I defiently was higher (more dopamine) than usual.

I never had seratonin syndrome once all night, not even a little bit, and my adrenaline (I kept checking my pulse every 1/2 hour) was 'normal' for 'rave' levels - I felt no high blood pressure problems at all. But when I got home, I took 2 beta blockers (as I always do after mdma or speed), because I find I sleep and wake up much more relaxed.

I drank NO alcohol all night (I am worried about mixing alcohol with other drugs because I have seen and experienced quite a few problems). I smoked no dope (worried about seratonin sydrome). I took no speed of course, because that would be too dangerous on deprenyl.

The only other drug I had was 3 cigerettes at the end of the night, and 1 and a half Red Bulls through out the night, which might explain a little bit of the heat rushes.

I felt like I had very high dopamine all night, much higher than taking 1.5 pills without deprenyl.

Deprenyl is great stuff !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING : Taking more than 10mg of Deprenyl is no good, because it starts becoming a MAO-A inhibitor, and then you get big problems, like super high blood pressure with racing heart rate, or seratonin syndrome, and you will probably end up in hospital.

You can buy Deprenyl on the internet for about $1 per 5mg tablet.