• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

My dark scary connection to the spirit realm .

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
I'm posting this thread because I need help identifying what really happened when I was a kid growing up in my previous home, I feel there may be some blue lighters that can help me identify these occurrences as spiritual or demonic.

Well where do I begin..
It all started when I was 10 years old me and my family were outside playing basketball in the front yard , no one was in the house it was me my sister my little brother my mom and my dad.

As I was playing basketball I suddenly stopped for some odd reason I don't know why, but I started to stare at my sister's window for some reason.
It was a long 30 seconds to 1 minute stare at the window of my sister's room, then suddenly I seen what appeared to be a pale hand move away the curtains and make a fist and smash the window from the inside .
Then after that everyone in the front yard was shocked when they heard the glass from the window break, my dad goes closer to the window to check it out , and says "oh well must of been a bird that hit the window". I try telling everyone in my family at that point that I seen a fist from the inside punch out the window! .
None of them believed but my mom did give me a strange look when I said that. My dad checked the house but couldn't find anyone , and my dad told me I was just imaging things.

Later on that year my sister told me she heard a voice in that room say " please wait".

Till this day now 29 years old I still think about that incident.

Fast forward to when I was 12 I was sleeping over my friends house across the street but for some reason during 1:00 a.m.
I wanted to go back home I don't know why but I ended up leaving my friends house in the night to go back to my house , I opened the door walked in the house and noticed all the lights were off but you can still see some light come in from the windows due too the moonlight.

As I was walking down the hallway I suddenly froze and felt a dangerous presence I stopped at the very beginning of the hallway only to see things moving at the very end of the hallway going back and forth to my sister's room to my mom and dad's room, what appeared to black shadow figures , with a human shaped silhouette walking at the end of the hallway , I don't know what these things were the best I can describe them is that they were shadow people of some sort.

The scary thing is shortly after this incident maybe 6 months later my mom died from liver cancer.

My family has since then moved out of that house and I have not experience anything like what I've experienced in that house since then .

So I want you're guy's feedback on what was these occurrences , was it purely my imagination , was this contact from the spirit world or was this demonic?.
and has anyone here experienced simular incidents?.

Thanks for reading.

I'm posting this thread because I need help identifying what really happened when I was a kid growing up in my previous home, I feel there may be some blue lighters that can help me identify these occurrences as spiritual or demonic.

Well where do I begin..
It all started when I was 10 years old me and my family were outside playing basketball in the front yard , no one was in the house it was me my sister my little brother my mom and my dad.

As I was playing basketball I suddenly stopped for some odd reason I don't know why, but I started to stare at my sister's window for some reason.
It was a long 30 seconds to 1 minute stare at the window of my sister's room, then suddenly I seen what appeared to be a pale hand move away the curtains and make a fist and smash the window from the inside .
Then after that everyone in the front yard was shocked when they heard the glass from the window break, my dad goes closer to the window to check it out , and says "oh well must of been a bird that hit the window". I try telling everyone in my family at that point that I seen a fist from the inside punch out the window! .
None of them believed but my mom did give me a strange look when I said that. My dad checked the house but couldn't find anyone , and my dad told me I was just imaging things.

Later on that year my sister told me she heard a voice in that room say " please wait".

Till this day now 29 years old I still think about that incident.

Fast forward to when I was 12 I was sleeping over my friends house across the street but for some reason during 1:00 a.m.
I wanted to go back home I don't know why but I ended up leaving my friends house in the night to go back to my house , I opened the door walked in the house and noticed all the lights were off but you can still see some light come in from the windows due too the moonlight.

As I was walking down the hallway I suddenly froze and felt a dangerous presence I stopped at the very beginning of the hallway only to see things moving at the very end of the hallway going back and forth to my sister's room to my mom and dad's room, what appeared to black shadow figures , with a human shaped silhouette walking at the end of the hallway , I don't know what these things were the best I can describe them is that they were shadow people of some sort.

The scary thing is shortly after this incident maybe 6 months later my mom died from liver cancer.

My family has since then moved out of that house and I have not experience anything like what I've experienced in that house since then .

So I want you're guy's feedback on what was these occurrences , was it purely my imagination , was this contact from the spirit world or was this demonic?.
and has anyone here experienced simular incidents?.

Thanks for reading.
I have no idea what you saw or experienced but can you talk to your sister about this?

I've had these demonic pieces of garbage in my life for as long as I can remember. If I knew how to remove them, I would in a heart beat.
Be grateful you still aren't seeing them or having any other horrible things happen.
This is not apart of your imagination.
How are your sister and dad doing? Did your mom drink? Does anyone know how she got liver cancer?

I've had these demonic pieces of garbage in my life for as long as I can remember. If I knew how to remove them, I would in a heart beat.
Be grateful you still aren't seeing them or having any other horrible things happen.
How are your sister and dad doing? Did your mom drink? Does anyone know how she got liver cancer?
Ya my mom was a alcoholic and she loved to drink vodka. My dad's doing alright my sister now lives in Nevada and is doing fine.

So was these events that took place in my life similar to yours ? and what type of demons were these?

Yes, similar. I couldn't tell you what kind of demons these are, but they aren't good. It's best not to think too much about it. Be grateful that you aren't seeing, hearing, smelling, or feeling them.

I wonder who was in your home and if in fact they were there to help? Either way it's best to leave it alone. These "entities" can seem helpful in order to take over who you are and what you think just to destroy you.

Stick close to God and Jesus. Pray. Be kind to other's and be kind to the gift you've been given.... Life.

I've been told/shown that it "really" doesn't matter which way you go; left or right, west or east, North or south, you Will ultimately return to our creator.

It does matter though because; think about it..... do you want to fight your entire life or do you want to rejoice your entire life?

Be good, be strong in your faith, and don't ever let the negative "thoughts" or "words" change the beauty that resides within you.

YOU are a light.

Nah man, past trauma. It's common, I myself had a rough childhood, very rough. The house I grew in, was shared with my other kins and the house was very old, victorian fashioned. One of my 2 cousins, used to scare me and my brother, there was a little phase when I used to wake-up my grandma because I had to pee or something, you get the point overall, the atmosphere. My.. nightmares started in that house, and I have them from that house and me and my wife suffer from this, isn't a mental illness so chill, it's something very common but not goin too off-topic, meant to add this. So your childhood plays a big role in your mental life. Speakin for the spirit realm, haha.. we have 1 life, so we need to explore this world as needed, rock by rock stick by stick inch by inch, but bottom line, it's all imagination, we use these methods as escapism. Which's nothin new.

Sounds familiar... I don't know what to say other than what I did.

You are a light and don't listen to the garbage of negativity, self destructive self talk.

Yes, imagination. Use it wisely and be intentional with it. The imagination can bring brightness or it can keep you in the same cycle. accepting of what is and avoiding what IS.

We have a tendency to set our own limitations. Choose to set none.

these are encounters with ghosts not demonic at all. Extremely rare to have a real encounter with a demon. Their is a entire world around us existing on different planes of existence.

Nah man, past trauma. It's common, I myself had a rough childhood, very rough. The house I grew in, was shared with my other kins and the house was very old, victorian fashioned. One of my 2 cousins, used to scare me and my brother, there was a little phase when I used to wake-up my grandma because I had to pee or something, you get the point overall, the atmosphere. My.. nightmares started in that house, and I have them from that house and me and my wife suffer from this, isn't a mental illness so chill, it's something very common but not goin too off-topic, meant to add this. So your childhood plays a big role in your mental life. Speakin for the spirit realm, haha.. we have 1 life, so we need to explore this world as needed, rock by rock stick by stick inch by inch, but bottom line, it's all imagination, we use these methods as escapism. Which's nothin new.
I had a childhood, and teen years, and young adult years in my early 20s that had trauma. It sounds unbelievable but I grew up thinking that it was 'normal' as most of my friends/peers/adult neighbours had it worse, and I have never seen or experienced ghosts, spirits, etc. and I do not have PTSD.

A good friend of mine does have PTSD and is bipolar, he would go into horrible stress/trauma episodes over things that don't bother me, or that I would not personally find to be stressful or traumatic. He has never experienced ghosts not even while on drugs or while hypo-manic.

So was these events that took place in my life similar to yours ? and what type of demons were these?
It's really not important to know the demon. The important thing is if you have Jesus or not. Christ is the only one that can destroy them. Before my mother died my aunt saw a death demon. She had seen it before with other people that were dying. What's important is that you stay strong in faith and get Jesus if you dont have Him.

There are many traditional lineage practitioners out there who have dedicated their lives to this type of work who you could hire. The trick is finding them. Most of the good ones don't advertise, or they only advertise within certain communities.

I think consulting people on BL about "what happened" is a bad idea. Between the druggies and the pseudoskeptics, you are likely going to get gaslighted about it by someone who thinks they are entitled to dictate your reality, and have your personal perceptions of things questioned.

If you know what happened was real then there is appropriate help available. That's all I'll say.

The only definitive advice I can give is don't go running to the fucking Christians who claim to be experts on this. They will fuck you up even more.

There are many traditional lineage practitioners out there who have dedicated their lives to this type of work who you could hire. The trick is finding them. Most of the good ones don't advertise, or they only advertise within certain communities.

I think consulting people on BL about "what happened" is a bad idea. Between the druggies and the pseudoskeptics, you are likely going to get gaslighted about it by someone who thinks they are entitled to dictate your reality, and have your personal perceptions of things questioned.

If you know what happened was real then there is appropriate help available. That's all I'll say.

The only definitive advice I can give is don't go running to the fucking Christians who claim to be experts on this. They will fuck you up even more.

I think the problem is more that "demons" don't exist in the real world for 99% of people, and it's wrong to indulge people in their delusions for the sake of being "open minded". Paranoid delusions are dissociating and harmful to the person experiencing them, as well as others. See a mental health professional and deal with your trauma instead of attributing it to shadowy forces from the demon realm that are specifically out to get you for some reason.

these are encounters with ghosts not demonic at all. Extremely rare to have a real encounter with a demon. Their is a entire world around us existing on different planes of existence.
That's good that if they exist, that we do not come into contact with them. I have a friend who can see ghosts and he told me how there are harmful spirits or forces out there that you do not want to contact or invite into your life.

Just curious how did you learn this about them?

Someone I knew who claimed to have studied kabbalah said how demons are present in that mysticism but I did not discuss this subject with them, and they were not Jewish but had studied kabbalah anyway, and they said it is not like the kabbalah cult that celebrities get involved with. I do not practise kabbalah or Judaism.

Last edited:

What do you mean by 'traditional lineage'?

I think the problem is more that "demons" don't exist in the real world for 99% of people, and it's wrong to indulge people in their delusions for the sake of being "open minded". Paranoid delusions are dissociating and harmful to the person experiencing them, as well as others. See a mental health professional and deal with your trauma instead of attributing it to shadowy forces from the demon realm that are specifically out to get you for some reason.

There is no "instead". If you go to a real lineage practitioner, they will know immediately if you are just mentally disturbed or if something real is happening. Then they will refer you to the proper solutions accordingly.

People who have been initiated into unbroken paths that are hundreds if not thousands of years old. They have the real knowledge and practices.
There is no "instead". If you go to a real lineage practitioner, they will know immediately if you are just mentally disturbed or if something real is happening. Then they will refer you to the proper solutions accordingly.
That is very true. A friend of mine who eventually led many Ayahuasca ceremonies in Brasil and Peru as an adult, told me how as a child or teen became possessed by a spirit or something, and a Roman Catholic priest in his Latin American country did not help but a woman who worked with spirits in his country did rid him of it. My friend did not have a background of trauma, or mental illnesses such as mania, schizophrenia, etc. He told me how once you learn how to see or recognise spirits, or if you are gifted like he was how spirits are there watching but 99% of people would not notice or encounter one at all in their entire life.

He was not native to Brasil or Peru and did not take Ayahuasca until he was an adult, and he did not abuse it the way the McKennas did and said how Ayahuasca and psychedelic drugs are not toys or to be taken lightly for fun, or as life long experiences the way some Westerners do.

Rest in peace DMZ.

Last edited:
That is how my friend I wrote about described it. He said how various spirits are there watching us or observing but how 99% of people do not encounter them and some are apparently very old. He said some are evil, some are good, and others just observe.

I never experienced entities, ghosts, spirits, etc. but a different friend has and he said how with ghosts you get the feeling you are being watched or observed by them, and then you see them.