• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants My daily dexedrine Day goes exactly like this, any tips to help?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
2vi1n4p.png
[/IMG]

It's you. I suggest a long break, recharge your batteries and have more ;) because of it's effectiveness.

You may just need a break.

Today for instance, I'm taking one less dose, 2/3 of 30'mg. I'm just doing it to give myself a noticeable break. A few times a month, I take less from one pill, to a complete break,and that coupled with healthy supplements
Like cal/mag/zinc and others gives my receptors he slight break I need.

I drink plenty of fluids.
Keep my body low sodium.
Make sure I have supplement regimen in place.

Excercize is important. I can feel my neuro transmitters recharging.

Today for instance, I'm taking one less dose, 2/3 of 30'mg. I'm just doing it to give myself a noticeable break. A few times a month, I take less from one pill, to a complete break,and that coupled with healthy supplements
Like cal/mag/zinc and others gives my receptors he slight break I need.

I drink plenty of fluids.
Keep my body low sodium.
Make sure I have supplement regimen in place.

Excercize is important. I can feel my neuro transmitters recharging.

Yeah this is day 1 of a break for me Il give it 30 days. It seems the break is needed to not struggle to maintain its working effect.

Well cheers to day one. I honestly think that 50 state legal CBD is a nice choice.
It may or may not work, but for me it's decent.

Well cheers to day one. I honestly think that 50 state legal CBD is a nice choice.
It may or may not work, but for me it's decent.

I tried CBD in all quantities on non amp days it sucks.

Marijuana on the other hand il have tommorow, which distracts me well enough. THC >>>>>>>>>>>> cbd

Well congratulations. Hopefully you didn't load up too much other stuff, and my plans, or story rather, got you through it.

Or not, the plans will still happen.

Mr. Molecule, I kindly left that circumcision thread. I encourage you to do the same.

Well congratulations. Hopefully you didn't load up too much other stuff, and my plans, or story rather, got you through it.

Or not, the plans will still happen.
Mr. Molecule, I kindly left that circumcision thread. I encourage you to do the same.
Haven't been back either, props for doing the same. And that's Dr. Molecule to you.

Last edited:
day at a time man ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
day at a time