Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall - Experienced - My Adderall experience

Desertghost

Greenlighter
Hello all just wanted to let others know what I did what happened to me and learn from my pain. Please don't give me your crap about being stupid and whatever because yeah I know. I hope i prevent someone from going through what I went through.

First off the meds I am prescribed and taking daily. Buprenorphin e (subutex) 24 mgs, Citalipram 10mgs, Bupropion (welbutrin) 300 mgs Omeprazole ? Losartan and amlodapine Quitinapine and some other thats an allergy pill used to help rest but not diphenhydramine. I forget the dosages off hand sorry.

So I get a script of adderall reluctantly from my pcp because I requested them to help in my line of work to get up and go.
OK so my main reason for upping my dose is purely for sexual pleasure with my wife. Adderall just like cocaine makes me open up and my sex drive goes sky high. First thing is I know from taking cocaine these are boner killer drugs and even though you are horny as fuck your dick just isn't in the mood - VERY depressing. So to overcome that I take two losartans and also some errection aid pills from the gas station called Big Bang. If you have access to Big Bang is works! JPA brand pills seem to be the only ones that work for me like Secret and Big Bang they will lower your blood pressure so be careful. I made the mistake of taking too many one time and I was almost unconsious probably going into shock but that was a long time ago. Anyway now I know I can stay hard for my freak wife. Just a side note I have an automatic blood pressure cuff I use a lot when I am on amphetamines and monitor closely. Pills to raise bp or pills to lower bp. Horrible I know.

Thursday night:
So I have had adderall once before and all I remember is how shitty it made me feel with no way to relieve the hell of withdrawls. Now I know some think its no big deal and this time it wasn't bad but last time I think I kept redosing to keep feeling OK like with opioids. Yeah. not the way these things work. Anyway I forgot how much to take. I had30 20mg instant release pills. so I take one and wait - nothing - I take two - not much - ok so then I take 3 more and then I start feeling good then I redosed stupidly two more for a total of 9 pills 180mgs of adderall.
Side effects - no sleep - duh, a LOT of pain in my right testicle and the muscle right next to my groin. Hurts pretty bad but I ignore it to play with my hot wife.

Friday night:
So I am still feeling the effects of last nights pills but for another night with wife I know I have to take more tonight. So as some of you know what seems to happen is you get high the first dosage and as long as you still feel the high you can't feel much more without a lot more. and its just not worth it. So I actually plugged one to see what happened and of course it was only one pill so nothing really felt different. I was so bad with opioids years back I used to plug those blue 30s anywhere. I mad a little kit and just go to a public bathroom and plug 30mgs. No lying down needed. another story for later. OK so I know later my wife will want to play so I put 6 pills in a coffee cup and water and crush them and dissolve them so when I wanted to I just drank the liquid hoping it would hit me faster. But again with amphetamines its a losing battle.
took 2 seroquells? and was up all night but fell asleep 7 am and was dead all day sleeping;

Long story short by sunday night they were all gone 600mgs of adderall in three nights. this is the scary part. So I'm in my wife and I cum. I cum except it doesn't feel right it feels like I need to come more but I cant. So I went to the bathroom and I had to urinate but nothing would come out. I tried the old squeeze the tube method to help clear what I thought was cum blocking my urine flow but no go. OK. So at this point I am starting to panic because it HURTS like a motherfucker when you have to urinate badly but nothing coming out .I Was so desperate I grabbed a Q tip put vasoline on it and went in to clean the pipe. I went as deep as I thought would help but that didn't work. Really starting to freak out but I massage myself to relieve the pain and say Im fine itll be ok just relax just relax but holy fuck it hurt BAD and was a very scary feeling all I could think about is how am I going to explain to my wife why I am in the ER she does not know I tool adderall if she did omg hell to pay and rightly so. I don't know how long I was in the bathroom but eventually if I pushed it really hard I finally got a little urine flow. OMG THANK GOD thank you god Ill never do that again I swear!!!! still hurt so it takes a while to drain and oh by the way my right testicle is in horrible pain too but I massage the muscle next to my leg to help that.

So I look up this shit and pain in the testicle happens in men 45 to 50. Well I am 45 on june 14th so yeah thats me. it hurt badly but I just sucked it up I knew it would go away. By far the most panicked Ive been with drug usage thus far was the not able to urinate. That was such a painful and panic inducing thing to happen to me.

SO in my opinion for me adderall will only work the first time and do not redose. So If I decide to do it again and I probably will I will know its a one night gig.
Now with my meds on hand I was able to handle the wd's not too badly at all considering. Just felt like I wanted to stay in bed and no one bother me. Gotta keep wife happy. If my wife doesn't get laid at least once a day she starts to get emotional and bitch about it. but thats another story. Shes' 32 I am 45. Thanks guys have fun be careful!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus that part with the q-tip made me shudder.
Amphetamines are known to cause urination problems in high dose. Happened to me loads on speed. Just drink loads more water or maybe neck some weak cider or beer to get yourself flowing again 👍 apple juice also works well.

i do doses like 90mg-150mg insufflated in a single dose [dexedrine] but i've never had trouble with pissing, i thought that was just an opiate thing

Hello all just wanted to let others know what I did what happened to me and learn from my pain. Please don't give me your crap about being stupid and whatever because yeah I know. I hope i prevent someone from going through what I went through.

First off the meds I am prescribed and taking daily. Buprenorphin e (subutex) 24 mgs, Citalipram 10mgs, Bupropion (welbutrin) 300 mgs Omeprazole ? Losartan and amlodapine Quitinapine and some other thats an allergy pill used to help rest but not diphenhydramine. I forget the dosages off hand sorry.

So I get a script of adderall reluctantly from my pcp because I requested them to help in my line of work to get up and go.
OK so my main reason for upping my dose is purely for sexual pleasure with my wife. Adderall just like cocaine makes me open up and my sex drive goes sky high. First thing is I know from taking cocaine these are boner killer drugs and even though you are horny as fuck your dick just isn't in the mood - VERY depressing. So to overcome that I take two losartans and also some errection aid pills from the gas station called Big Bang. If you have access to Big Bang is works! JPA brand pills seem to be the only ones that work for me like Secret and Big Bang they will lower your blood pressure so be careful. I made the mistake of taking too many one time and I was almost unconsious probably going into shock but that was a long time ago. Anyway now I know I can stay hard for my freak wife. Just a side note I have an automatic blood pressure cuff I use a lot when I am on amphetamines and monitor closely. Pills to raise bp or pills to lower bp. Horrible I know.

Thursday night:
So I have had adderall once before and all I remember is how shitty it made me feel with no way to relieve the hell of withdrawls. Now I know some think its no big deal and this time it wasn't bad but last time I think I kept redosing to keep feeling OK like with opioids. Yeah. not the way these things work. Anyway I forgot how much to take. I had30 20mg instant release pills. so I take one and wait - nothing - I take two - not much - ok so then I take 3 more and then I start feeling good then I redosed stupidly two more for a total of 9 pills 180mgs of adderall.
Side effects - no sleep - duh, a LOT of pain in my right testicle and the muscle right next to my groin. Hurts pretty bad but I ignore it to play with my hot wife.

Friday night:
So I am still feeling the effects of last nights pills but for another night with wife I know I have to take more tonight. So as some of you know what seems to happen is you get high the first dosage and as long as you still feel the high you can't feel much more without a lot more. and its just not worth it. So I actually plugged one to see what happened and of course it was only one pill so nothing really felt different. I was so bad with opioids years back I used to plug those blue 30s anywhere. I mad a little kit and just go to a public bathroom and plug 30mgs. No lying down needed. another story for later. OK so I know later my wife will want to play so I put 6 pills in a coffee cup and water and crush them and dissolve them so when I wanted to I just drank the liquid hoping it would hit me faster. But again with amphetamines its a losing battle.
took 2 seroquells? and was up all night but fell asleep 7 am and was dead all day sleeping;

Long story short by sunday night they were all gone 600mgs of adderall in three nights. this is the scary part. So I'm in my wife and I cum. I cum except it doesn't feel right it feels like I need to come more but I cant. So I went to the bathroom and I had to urinate but nothing would come out. I tried the old squeeze the tube method to help clear what I thought was cum blocking my urine flow but no go. OK. So at this point I am starting to panic because it HURTS like a motherfucker when you have to urinate badly but nothing coming out .I Was so desperate I grabbed a Q tip put vasoline on it and went in to clean the pipe. I went as deep as I thought would help but that didn't work. Really starting to freak out but I massage myself to relieve the pain and say Im fine itll be ok just relax just relax but holy fuck it hurt BAD and was a very scary feeling all I could think about is how am I going to explain to my wife why I am in the ER she does not know I tool adderall if she did omg hell to pay and rightly so. I don't know how long I was in the bathroom but eventually if I pushed it really hard I finally got a little urine flow. OMG THANK GOD thank you god Ill never do that again I swear!!!! still hurt so it takes a while to drain and oh by the way my right testicle is in horrible pain too but I massage the muscle next to my leg to help that.

So I look up this shit and pain in the testicle happens in men 45 to 50. Well I am 45 on june 14th so yeah thats me. it hurt badly but I just sucked it up I knew it would go away. By far the most panicked Ive been with drug usage thus far was the not able to urinate. That was such a painful and panic inducing thing to happen to me.

SO in my opinion for me adderall will only work the first time and do not redose. So If I decide to do it again and I probably will I will know its a one night gig.
Now with my meds on hand I was able to handle the wd's not too badly at all considering. Just felt like I wanted to stay in bed and no one bother me. Gotta keep wife happy. If my wife doesn't get laid at least once a day she starts to get emotional and bitch about it. but thats another story. Shes' 32 I am 45. Thanks guys have fun be careful!

Sorry you had a bad time mate. The pain in your testicle and around your groin (often presumed to be a cremaster muscle spasm) is fairly common with stimulant abuse, as is the difficulty urinating, since all that adrenergic stimulation activates muscles which prevent the bladder from emptying. Panicking would likely have aggravated the situation. For future reference, a little massage and/or heat application in the groin area (pushing in towards the prostate, if really struggling) often helps to calm things down and ease the urinary retention issue.

I literally felt my little love turtle retract it's head when I read about the Q-Tip! 🐢

Thursday night:

Friday night:

HEY YOU! Desert Ghost! Listen up dumbass! The next time you get adderall you will only get high the very first time and thats IT! YOU CANNOT take a day or two off and try and get high again like you did. It just doesn't work. So the next time plan accordingly. You get ONE SHOT and then stop taking to get high only to help come down. Ever time you get this shit you GO THROUGH HELL! all the anxiety the sweats the complete shit feeling you always get just try and remember the stomach pains and how you feel you just can't stand it. . One time. you cannot keep that high going for long. Take it slow. last time you had a good night only taking 10 pills totoal 10 20mg pills and that was more than enough. Just to remind you even if you avoid the urinating issue by drinking tons of water you will always fee like shit for a week or so. Last time you took all 60 pills and what did you get? ONE NIGHT then trying to get high the third night did not work. you hurt so badly and you hate beause you have to suck it up for your woman. It sucks. you cannot redose its a bitch of a drug. its just not worth the pain and anxiety and staying in bed for days. Same with coke. even though you use small amounts it still runs out eventually and it sucks ! ADDERALL FUCKS YOU UP!!!!

That blockage of urination situation is very serious. Stimulants cause the urinary sphincter to slam shut and as pressure builds on the inner side you can suffer all kinds of bladder damage. The q-tip home remedy is seriously not recommended for anyone in that situation in the future. Going to the ER is, especially if the remedies mentioned by @CFC don’t work. Or possibly taking a muscle relaxant like diazepam, which is not a bad idea if you ore over-stimmed anyway.