Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My 2nd Ativan experience 4mg Ativan + THC pills trip report

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
Last week I had taken 3 4mg Ativan and 8 THC capsules .

Felt warm body feeling .
Huge head high.
Ticklish feeling on my lower stomach.
Slight blurry vision.

Had taken the pills around 11:00 P.m.
Started hearing voices around 12:00 am
Started seeing things on the corner of my eyes at 12:20 a.m.

I heard a man's voice say "everyone quite down he's finally here" .
Then heard a doors closing.
Also heard a voice say "hey faggot I'm watching you" .
Another voice said "remember that time you're friend sucked you're dick". Fishy because my friend across the street gave me a blowjob when I was 13. That happen about 19 years ago. Then I started seeing things.

Seen a demonic face appear in a weed poster in my room.
I thought my lamp was a midget in a robe until I turned the lights on and realized it was a lamp.
I had suddenly got a feeling I was being watched. Then seen what appeared to be 3 grim reapers float around in my neighbors porch .

Then started to feel scared like I was in danger so I turned on the light again and laid down on my bed for an hour. It was 1:30 a.m. at this point.
Voices came back strong ! . Started shivering rapidly got the goose bumps on my arms and chest. Seen a little dwarf on the my side vision run around my couch.
Then started hearing someone outside in the distance yell my name and say shit like "hey you want to fight me".
Then I heard another voice say "if you go to the garage you will see me".
I'm starting to get the feeling Ativan is connecting me to some spirit world frequencies . Why would some of these voices say shit only I would know !??!.

Anyone else experience voices on any Benzos?