• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My 1st anxiety ridden rodeo with a THC spray tincture.

~kira~

Bluelighter
So, it was my birthday, and on this day I was at work. A guy I worked with had this thc spray. I thought it was those little CBD non thc sprays you get at a gas station so I thought ok whatever. He had been spraying a good bit that night (probably 50mg at.least ) he told me it was a late birthday present so i took it of course.

After work. get home, ready for my hopeful noght.of enjoyment. Boy was I wrong.

I briefly read the bottle and online reviews only to identify it was real thc. I read that each spray was 2mg. Now this is where my research ended, but could have and should have continued. I thought to myself, ok the guy at work sprayed at least 25 times tonight at work and was pretty buzzed. So, I sprayed once and then twice and went to work on my pc. Some time later I noticed that.i felt pretty fine. But i didnt really feel high. Or at least as high as i had wished. Total THC: 2MG

After some time passed i sprayed 3 times. About 5 mins later i decided I was tired and wanted to sleep. I sprayed 5 more times
TOTAL THC 18MG

Now for me, i am a very big newbie. I used to smoke daily, multiple times and possibly more than Mr Chong. But these days, I don't. And it shows. I layed down, and unfortunately passed out instantly. What happened next, was not what I had hoped or planned.

I woke up around 7am. As I opened my eyes a huge overwhelming sensation came across my body. I was as high as mt Everest. My body went into a full on panic attack. I freaked myself out not.knowing what was happening. I didn't feel like.i.could breathe easily. I went to the restroom and as I was doing my thing, I got extremely cold (possibly because of the anxiety, and wet wooden floors) at this time, I am freaking out. I feel like my muscles are twitching. I try to remain calm and.not wake my gf up. I paced the house a few times, before grabbing a water bottle and laying.down. I could feel like.body freezing up. I think it was my body's fight or flight.mode on. My anxiety was acting so terrible, and I was ice cold. As I was laying down, I felt like my body was violently shaking and jerking. This was just because I was cold.

My gf turned the heater on , and then came back in the room. While my eyes were shut she covered me in blankets as she.knew i was freezing. I was still shaking and violently turning. The 45 mins were rough.

Now, the crazy part.of this. I had my attention set to the wall, and literally all of a sudden, my blurred vision and senses came back to normal. It felt weird. Anyway, to this day I have not tried the spray. Well, until tonight. Tonight I just sprayed 1 time and got 2 mg. So far it is nice and not like the last time.

I had this effect once from smoking weed when I tried it one of the first few times with this guy I really fancied. I was at my home and became freezing cold and was shaking and very anxious. I ended up going into my bedroom and wrapping my quilt around me and coming out to speak to the guy and he backed away and left lol. I think I freaked him out with how I was reacting so that was a downer. I have never been into weed since. Glad you are okay now though.