• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My “dealer” tricking me with fenti?

Gobrittainygo

Greenlighter
So last September I met a guy Jeff who did H. He would give me small bumps(sniffing mine) when I asked here and there, within a few days I started having him cop for me so I would have my own. Whenever I got it from him it was small brown sometimes tanish brown super hard chunks and I would crush them to snort. Within months of knowing him he OD’d and I started going through a different guy I met while hanging at his house. This second one is now my only connect and I pay 100$ for a gram of “h” every four days or so. I’m pretty sure I’m over paying at least 30$ for the g (idk how I know just little indicators over time) anyway I don’t like it but don’t super mind- he is all that stops me from muscle spasms cold sweats etc once I’ve been dry more than two days so I don’t fuss at him. Except I also think he’s selling me fenti not h. Still comes in small chunky rock form except it’s never dark brown - usually a grey color and crushes much more easily than the dark hard as steel chunks Jeff used to get for me. On top of that, I don’t feel any euphoric feeling unless I’ve been out for long enough to be sick or on the brink of sick. And I don’t quite nod...it’s more like lights completely out- I mean I do nod but if I sniff a little bigger bump than I need just cuz I have enough to do that, I’ll fall asleep for like an hour and wake up sweating. And starving. Like so hungry I now sleep with snacks beside my bed cuz it’s constant now.
I know I’m not Street smart Enough to be doing this and may very well deserve to be fucked this way for trying to be out there but please spare me cuz I know that. I just wana know is he tricking me and Giving me fentinal not H😞

Heroin comes in so many forms, colours textures etc you may just be getting a different batch, also you don't feel the euphoria as much because you've become addicted to it and now feel it less

The fact it wears off quicker might mean it has fent, but it might mean you're tolerance has gone up too

The only way to know for sure is buying some fentanyl strips, you can get these online even from ebay, they are the ones you pee on but as you pee out the same metabolite you take in (which these test tmstrios test for, fent) you can put some "heroin" into some water mix it and dip the fentanyl strip in to and see what it comes up as

Heroin comes in so many forms, colours textures etc you may just be getting a different batch, also you don't feel the euphoria as much because you've become addicted to it and now feel it less

The fact it wears off quicker might mean it has fent, but it might mean you're tolerance has gone up too

The only way to know for sure is buying some fentanyl strips, you can get these online even from ebay, they are the ones you pee on but as you pee out the same metabolite you take in (which these test tmstrios test for, fent) you can put some "heroin" into some water mix it and dip the fentanyl strip in to and see what it comes up as
Okay I will do that on my next payday, tha I you very much.

If you have a place that gives out free syringes and stuff (needle exchanges etc) they sometimes give fentanyl strips out for free

Thank you I appreciate the feedback.
but is this normal? To be crazy hungry every time I wake up from a deep nod? And kinda sweaty? Excessive sleeping? I quit meth about the time I found H and thought I’d never ever even want it again but now I kinda think I’m gonna need it to stop sleeping so much and eating so much- I cannot get fat again fml

Also if I’ve had a g and been high for four or five days and can’t get to my guy to cop for whatever reason, I will be mad and irritable because I want some but I don’t get physically sick until I’ve been without for at least two days going on three.

Everything you said points to fentanyl. Grey colored product, instant out instead of nodding, waking up an hour later...

Problem is everyone’s getting fent in the US these days it seems :(

-GC

I’ve learned to go ahead and assume anything I get now is Fenny. Goodbye H

Think Heroin will ever come back if China gets blanket ban, then again its a conspiracy as the police and government are all on on it lol

And I don’t quite nod...it’s more like lights completely out- I mean I do nod but if I sniff a little bigger bump than I need just cuz I have enough to do that, I’ll fall asleep for like an hour and wake up sweating.

I haven't seen true heroin in years. Everything is fentanyl nowadays in my city, or at least cut with it, unless you're buying it off the dark web or something. The problem with fentanyl is the lack of euphoria, rarely any nods or the sweet spot, it's just going from sick and withdrawals to either normal or passed out or extremely tired unfortunately. That's where the market is going, the benefit though is you need much less and it's much cheaper I suppose.

Think Heroin will ever come back if China gets blanket ban, then again its a conspiracy as the police and government are all on on it lol

I doubt it, it's so much easier to manufacture fentanyl and exponentially cheaper. I think more and more markets will follow the bigger urban areas and continue to fade out heroin with fentanyl.

I doubt it, it's so much easier to manufacture fentanyl and exponentially cheaper. I think more and more markets will follow the bigger urban areas and continue to fade out heroin with fentanyl
[/QUOTE

Yeah less amounts of fent etc to smuggle in, instead of kilos of heroin, its easier importing fent, I was thinking more along the lines of customers getting so pissed off buying less, quiting their addiction or so many dying that the manufacturers will just start bringing heroin back to intice all those who avoid the fent and other garbage passed off as heroin

And to bring back ex addicts who are wanting heroin but don't bother as it's to dangerous and no longer heroin

I was thinking more along the lines of customers getting so pissed off buying less,quiting their addiction or so many dying that the manufacturers will just start bringing heroin back to intice all those who avoid the fent and other garbage passed off as heroin

And to bring back ex addicts who are wanting heroin but don't bother as it's to dangerous and no longer heroin

I think what's represented on these harm reduction forums is not representative of the real life majority of heroin/fentanyl addicts in regards to this specific issue, at least where I live. I have never heard of anyone in real life complain that they can get fentanyl for cheaper and have it last longer, if anything, everyone demanded fentanyl and refused to buy heroin. If anything, dealers who sell fentanyl have attracted more customers and I live in a decent sized urban open air drug market environment. I'm not sure how many people actually were able to actually quit doing opioids because it went from heroin to fentanyl, if anything the opposite, the fentanyl just strengthens the addiction. I honestly don't know if a dealer could market having only heroin at this point, if anyone would chose to go to the dealer with heroin over the dealer with fentanyl (at least here, for sure). It would be interesting to see, though. I just can't see any dealer trying to push back in the market with exclusively heroin and being successful, because everyone's tolerance is sky high from the fentanyl, heroin would probably seem incredibly weak. And it is more expensive, to boot. Unfortunately, most opioid addicts are more concerned with bang per buck, and not being sick, versus a "connesioir" type user.

@Deru then why is everyone complaining they want real heroin back and are scared to use "heroin" incase it has fent?

And of course its easier to smuggle 1 kilo of fent instead of 40 kilos or heroin, this was before lockdown, now its all ordered online it's worse but still easier to get fent than heroin as its smaller quantities needed that they can cut to make "heroin"

I cba to search for the documentrys and stuff I read about it a while ago

@Deru then why is everyone complaining they want real heroin back and are scared to use "heroin" incase it has fent?

I've never ran into a person in my life who shared those views until I joined these forums. When fentanyl originally came around and dealers hadn't perfected the ratios correctly and a lot of people were dieing, there was widespread fear I think. But, they seem to have perfected their technique to prevent these huge clusters of overdoses because they accidentally put too much in - that's obviously bad for business when the FBI has to come in because of it. I mean current purity levels of "heroin" (fentanyl) is closer to 1 to 2 percent purity, and people are happy with that. How can anyone convince a dealer to try to compete in a market like that with heroin, which is harder to do all around. And, yeah, I've seen certain individuals on documentaries say similar concerns, again, I would say that's the minority of opioid addicts especially in current day situations. I mean, it's been probably close to two years at this point since actual heroin with no fentanyl has even existed in my city. I think a lot of the fear wore off, well, at least around here anyways. I obviously can't speak for other countries or even other portions of my country. Maybe we're just a bunch of crazy dope fiends around here, I don't know.

Fent doesn't last long, you withdraw quick no nod/grouch just pass out and wake up clucking, no euphoria

Why do they choose it over heroin when it's shite? And yes I've tried it, has slight body gouch/nod but active brain, no peace loads of thoughts, but I only had 50mg fent patch, chewed up a quarter of patch and stuck rest on like I just said on another thread, it wasn't good

Its NOTHING like heroin, everyone on Bluelight and Drug Forum can't all be lying lol

And the withdrawal off fent are WAY worse

Fent doesn't last long, you withdraw quick no nod/grouch just pass out and wake up clucking, no euphoria

Why do they choose it over heroin when it's shite? And yes I've tried it, has slight body gouch/nod but active brain, no peace loads of thoughts, but I only had 50mg fent patch, chewed up a quarter of patch and stuck rest on like I just said on another thread, it wasn't good

Its NOTHING like heroin, everyone on Bluelight and Drug Forum can't all be lying lol

And the withdrawal off fent are WAY worse

Well, no one is lieing, that's not a fair representation. I would say a lot of people don't have the choice to choose, it's only what the unregulated market can supply to begin with. Beyond that, to most of us dope fiends who don't have an endless supply of money and spend our days trying to come up with 20 bucks, fentanyl was a miracle to happen. I think you have to look at it from two perspectives. One, from necessity to not be sick for as little money as possible with no concern for euphoria and fentanyl wins hands down. I went from spending 100s of dollars per day to less than 30 going from heroin to fentanyl, and I actually could spend my hours enjoying my life instead of having every waking minute filled with anxiety about how to make my next buck. But then you have the conisseour type person, and in that case, heroin is vastly superior to fentanyl. So it really depends upon what the person would want to achieve, if that choice was even available. But it's a competitive market, and so typically the choice isn't available to begin with.

I went from spending 100s of dollars per day to less than 30 going from heroin to fentanyl, and I actually could spend my hours enjoying my life instead of having every waking minute filled with anxiety about how to make my next buck

But your withdraws hit harder, quicker and last longer so you'd need to redose, but yeah I get it, addicts who are skint needed to buy fent as can't afford heroin

But your withdraws hit harder, quicker and last longer so you'd need to redose, but yeah I get it, addicts who are skint needed to buy fent as can't afford heroin

The withdrawals never hit if the product is easy to obtain ;) I spent more hours of debilitating torture in misery from heroin withdrawals than I ever spent from fentanyl, and that's a fact. Too bad the markets just can't be regulated and diacetylmorphine could be legally purchased with the ease of fentanyl nowadays and fentanyl could go back to being an anesthetic for surgery, sigh... maybe some day.