Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE/50mg) (MXE+42mg DPT plugged) - Experienced

Ralt

Bluelighter
50mg MXE+42mg DPT, Plugged.

For all foreseeable intents and purposes I'm going to be tripping a lot less, and last night I wanted to really blow my fucking socks off. I prepped the two drugs into 6cc of sterile water with the intent of IM'ing both, but I got a bit impatient and a bit of one of the drug burned, leaving some black particles in my solution, so I snapped the needle all the way off the syringe, and shoved er up my ass. I'm glad I didn't IM, even a slight increase of bioavailability would have turned a already incredibly difficult, beautiful, reconstructing, and divine experience into stupid madness,

0:03 Wondering if I took enough drug, toying with the idea of prepping a DPT shot, but decided not to, thank god.

0:05 I'm being totally immersed in the experience, the dark pulsating body highs that I get off both MXE and DPT begin rearing their heads as the hallucinations begin taking over my vision, I hit Becoming Insane by Infected Mushroom on my mp3 and laid down.

What followed for the next two or three hours (Until the DPT wore off) was utterly insane. I made a mistake by listening to that specific album, I've tripped hard before with it, but music was nothing but a signal being beamed into my head translated into thoughts and visions. I lived several lives during this time, when I kept trying to reconstruct my ego into something I recognized, but the combination of drugs made this impossible.

I remember seeing all of the faces of my friends, loved ones, enemies, family, associates, etc in fractal form all spinning around, and they slowly morphed into one being, one consciousness that had everyones faces and characteristics, just at different times. I assumed the identity of several other people as well as false versions of myself. I remember a false life where my roommate flew in from India as Jesus, and I decided to become his promoter and we toured the world selling fake religion, it was kinda hilarious.

Eventually the M-hole began getting too strong, all my hallucinations were being sucked into a rotating hole/void thing, for the longest time I appreciated it as it brought EVEN MORE complexity to the visuals I was seeing. Once it absorbed everything though, and I was left stuck in a black pit of nothing, with no idea of who or what I was. Becoming Insane was still going on (I was too high to figure out I had headphones on) and almost all the songs on the album deal with madness in a way, it took me a long time of refocusing my thoughts to even come up with the concept of humans, but when I figured out who EXACTLY I was, I felt like the I had been wrestling with the Mhole the entire time, and I grabbed it by it's entirety and rejected it.

3:00 I finally take some time to change the music to The Wall by Pink Floyd and the trip took a much more gentle, thoughtful approach. I switched around from Bassnectar to Pink Floyd a bunch, enjoying the very, very different effects they had in my head and to my visuals. When I would try and sing/speak along with the music, I could hear my own voice mix into the music and get warped, very novel experience.

I finally remember that I had loaded a bowl of cannabis with some jwh-122 and 15mg MXE layered in the cannabis. After reading that it might work, and finally coherent enough to find my pipe and lighter, I take a rip at a time and settle down to listen to a different song in between. I really feel like smoking the MXE in this way worked, I've smoked spice and cannabis on MXE, but this time the entire world would get fuzzier and I'd get a wicked insane grin on my face for like five minutes, and I've found cannabinoids effect the high for about an hour.

5:00 After smoking the bowl I load a normal one and lay back and groove to Avenged Sevenfold's Nightmare, which actually turned me into an Avenged Sevenfold fan, I never gave them a real chance, that album really blew me away.

6-8:00 My girlfriend starts texting me about how she's pretty sure she's got a swelling appendix and I just chat with her, very suprised I can text, and very coherently, I even managed to accurately try and describe to her what the trip was like.

12:00 I'm sitting in a hospital next to my girlfriend holding her hand while doctors test her and all that what not. It wasn't that pleasant to spend the remaining hours in a hospital, worried for her, but I managed really well and she got through it all fine, she's passed out now and I'm probably heading back to her.

This trip is not for the faint of heart, reading about IM'ing 50mg DPT/40mg MXE on erowid got me real interested, but jesus fucking christ, I didn't trip this hard off 3.5g Shrooms/4 hits LSD/.7g MDMA or 354mg DXM/20mg Ambien/a bowl of Salvia. All through those trips it was too chaotic to learn or think of anything usefull, the mental insights into myself and my life were crystal clear this trip, I even wrote down a five-step plan for myself in my phone...and it makes sense. Very pleased with this combination.

Last edited:
Its amazing the different effects varying music has on mxe.
I find

Jim Morrison (American Prayer) = caves and ancient cities
Santana = dark flowing rivers
NIN (The Downward Spiral) - absolutely insane headfuck

Very intense. I have both of these chems on hand and have often thought about what an amazing combo it would be. To me DPT was never really "dark" like others have said.

Very nice trip report.
I have also been contemplating this combination, just through insufflation.
But I am apprehensive, because to me, MXE has a much longer duration than DPT. And I imagine that I will be feeling the effects of the DPT falling off, before the MXE. I have been thinking to maybe combine the MXE with another tryptamine that has a more similar duration.
How was your experience in this matter?

That's why I chose at first an IM route, and then secondly a plugged ROA. MXE hits JUST as fast as DPT when you IM/plug it. You could snort the MXE wait 1-2 hours, and snort the DPT though.

I was VERY fucking glad I didn't chose a 4 or 5-sub tryp to combo with it, I was very very fucking glad when the DPT finally wore off at the thee/four hour mark, the intensity was just too much. I handled myself and it was breathtaking, but no coherent thoughts were possible till after, if I chose say, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, or DOC I woulda been fucked. If I do anything like this again, it would be with a simple tryptamine, MAYBE 2c-d. I doubt it though. MIPT and DIPT would be high, high on my list to combine, the effects on music would be fucking amazing.

That's why I chose at first an IM route, and then secondly a plugged ROA. MXE hits JUST as fast as DPT when you IM/plug it. You could snort the MXE wait 1-2 hours, and snort the DPT though.

I was VERY fucking glad I didn't chose a 4 or 5-sub tryp to combo with it, I was very very fucking glad when the DPT finally wore off at the thee/four hour mark, the intensity was just too much. I handled myself and it was breathtaking, but no coherent thoughts were possible till after, if I chose say, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-mipt, or DOC I woulda been fucked. If I do anything like this again, it would be with a simple tryptamine, MAYBE 2c-d. I doubt it though. MIPT and DIPT would be high, high on my list to combine, the effects on music would be fucking amazing.
Ah, I see, thanks a lot, that´s some very helpful information there :)
If ever I will mix a tryptamine with MXE it will be with DPT.

Lolol...sounds like it was some trip. I didn't really enjoy MXE with my first flirtation (only 30mg). Certainly left me somewhat distant and a bit confused for a while, but not euphoric in any way at that level...but sounds like it was the combo that really made it happen.

Lolol...sounds like it was some trip. I didn't really enjoy MXE with my first flirtation (only 30mg). Certainly left me somewhat distant and a bit confused for a while, but not euphoric in any way at that level...but sounds like it was the combo that really made it happen.

Try 60-90mg, or IM/plug30-40. I find the euphoria to be amazing, like everything in the world is right.

DUDE!!!!

holy crap i've been waiting to find someone who talks about living multi lives during a "trip"

i had an experience on a really really high dose of dxm where i lived several lives and god was making me reborn over and over again into different lives.

my question to you is: presenty does it feel like the trip lasted 10-80 years? or was time just warped and slowed down a lot?

because honestly when i first came out of that hole and realized who i was; it literally felt like many many years had past and that the lives i "lived" could have been real. my experience was wonderfull until i came out of the trip. much confusion and pain followed me for weeks and even months.

are you ok now? or do you still think about the past lives that you "lived?"

please respond!!!

^You have to just let it go dude(if you haven't already), don't get caught up in a trip, it never ends well

DUDE!!!!

are you ok now? or do you still think about the past lives that you "lived?"

please respond!!!

Yeah I'm fine. I found them comical at the time, I do feel like it lasted years, but I'm kinda used to the feeling of eternity, I've gone through ego dissolution many times, this was just a different way of doing it.

sounded like an amazing crazy experience! on MXE sometimes i feel like my personality is changing, almost turning into different people, its strange. i feel like i can alter certain parts of my personality, kinda like re-programming myself. ive had some awesome times on MXE