• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushy season opener 2006

Thanks for correcting me on the spores knowledge, Immortal Teknique. I must admit this isn't an area of expertise for me and I'm working off information that obviously obsoleced now. Bearing in mind I live in a tropical climate so winter isn't really top of my mind right now =D

aunty establishment said:
Thanks for correcting me on the spores knowledge, Immortal Teknique. I must admit this isn't an area of expertise for me and I'm working off information that obviously obsoleced now. Bearing in mind I live in a tropical climate so winter isn't really top of my mind right now =D

Hehe, i think alot of people think that tapping works. I did until someone corrected me :)

:)

Thanks! It's so much cooler for me (and I think this is pretty universal across the ADD mods) to be called on something that's wrong than go about spouting inaccurate information. Please, keep it up - it's the only way we'll learn =D

TheYellowDart said:
Preme213: There haven't been any psilocype finds in this thread yet for this year. The shrooms in the photos posted by mofo are stropharia's, which grow in very similar conditions to p. subaeruginosa and would indicate that it may be possible to find them.

Thanks for clearin' that up.. I thought it was a little early.

I've been having my dreams again where i am riding along on my bike and all around me are mushrooms, of all shapes and sizes, and i stop to inspect them but they are to heavy to carry and soo i must keep riding on :( I hear them whisper in a gentle alien voice "SOON"

:) Here comes the harvest :)

i love mushroom dreams! last season i had a recurring dream where a friend and i found a mushroom so large that we couldnt move it. in the dream we would protect it from thieves (like the simpsons episode with homer and his sugar) for what felt like days on end while constantly breaking bits off and eating them

it's getting closer :D. Can't wait, last season was my first and this time i'm ready for the hunt.

Not to say i didn't manage a nice haul last season though :p

Although I'm yet to find a patch this season. I'm now in the company of my friend who found his first batch of 2006. The sun's about to rise so I'm going to check my 'fail proof spot' very shortly. For now I'm gonna have the seasons first experience. Yum! :)
^ We are in Melbourne btw.

Going to be quick. I'm well on my way due to a 500 plus hall this morning. :) First sub's I've picked this season. I'll post pic's when I'm capable.......... :)

todays first mushy load for 2006

First haul from this morning. The 2006's first batch. About 300 plus.... also many left for a rainy day;)
Apologies for pic quality. Phone camera......... click to enlarge. I'll send better quality pics tommorrow whn I get more. :)

Attachments

• phone card 039.jpg
    phone card 039.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 107
  • phone card 040.jpg
    phone card 040.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 114
Urbie said:
want to brag bigger numbers? what you hope to archieve from that???
I don't think his post was 'dick sizing' by any means. This thread was started to benifit others, supply details of the season approaching and inform fellow hunters that the season is upon us.
I mentioned that I picked a couple hundred today with the only intention of informing others to keep searching.

zorb said:
interesting thread..
i have 0 experience with aussie shrooms - only african shrooms (being from africa this is unsurprising)

found this book at kino:

http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/bookseaohb.cgi?ISBN=0898158397&AREA=06

might check it out to help with identification etc... i like to watch mushroom sunsets - not die...

any tips on aussie look-alikes etc or good identification guides?

cheers!

that is a great book, well worth getting. have a look at this page for some info on dangerous mushrooms. there is some other good info in the mycology section there well worth reading

I have a great selection of pic's taken yesterday. I stumbled across a new batch, well a bunch of batches. In a small park area I found many sections containing approx 500 more shrooms, I also left about the same about there for another time. My bag was getting to full and heavy. :)

They are definitely fruiting like mad at the moment. I didn't really pick them as Im getting sick of picking them every year but I took photo's of some very large patches on the weekend. Most appear to be the first major flush for the season, it looks very promising for those wishing to pick them to eat....
Perhaps I will post some photos.

twominds said:
I have a great selection of pic's taken yesterday. I stumbled across a new batch, well a bunch of batches. In a small park area I found many sections containing approx 500 more shrooms, I also left about the same about there for another time. My bag was getting to full and heavy. :)

Wow... Are you actually eating them? Goddamn, i've been thinking of you, was trying to find a particular park we went to but couldn't remember where it was...

Chronik Fatigue said:
Wow... Are you actually eating them? Goddamn, i've been thinking of you, was trying to find a particular park we went to but couldn't remember where it was...
Have I been eating them!? Your damn right, currently I have been raiding a new area where I've had in excess of 1000 mushrooms of two species. Last night was a beautiful but intense journey into psilocycbin land. A land that becoming familar and regular. Chronik Fatigue you'd be interested to know that our mutual b'lighter buddy steveElektro and I had ridiculous amount a week ago that we couldn't walk and function at all. Steve had to be bum dragged across my lawn and into my car due to have NO control of any of his extremitys. A great sight!:) moderation so passe!! ;)

Can anyone tell me what type of shrooms (if any) are going around the bottom of North QLD this time of year? Unfortunately I dont know many people (none who know anything about shrooms anyway) im new here and just want to know if im wasting my time looking. Ive been told by a bluelighter that i shouldnt get my hopes up looking for cubes.

Any help appreciated

Of the 10 years I've picked shrooms this season has been the most successfull. Well over a 1000 all dryed and prepered for a raining day....like today:)