• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Mushrooms

Joey

Bluelighter
Gotta say these are super easy to get now in all kinds of forms like regular or gummys or chocolate bars or tea and reasonably priced on clearnet shipped discreet in a few dsys. Not promoting just describing the climate where I am. Between that and cheap decent weed and wicked shatter youd think theres a chance Id just be a stoner of the psychedelic sort in an alternate reality but instead Im fringe on this strsnge meth culture thats really kinda shoddy.

sometimes i disassociate with dxm or I drink hardcore but amps are my jam. Should I change my track over to infected mushroom and then take real shrooms more often? Please encourage my drug use its okay to do drugs. Theres no morals involved in basic drug use itself.

shrooms!

Shrooms are great fun. Not a daily thing though.
K+Amps in the same barrel, now thats the bread and butter of the elite 🤘

shrooms are fun but can be dangerously introspective

I wouldn't take shrooms unless I was in a good mood before hand.

my friend was addicted to meth and then she took one shroom trip which was pretty heavy amount and totally became clean of drugs though that doesn;t always happen it be a huge life changing catalyst.

I’m always going to suggest psychedelics but yea man give em a go and see what they can do for ya. Even if you’ve had experiences before, you never know what you might find this time around.

You may also really enjoy LSD based on your posts and proclivity for amps, it being speedier and more euphoric in my personal opinion. Mushrooms (depending on the strain/species) can be a bit more volatile and unpredictable.

-GC

Shroooms!?!?!?!? Did someone say shrooms. Chow them by the hand full till your hand and mouth is stained blue/purple.
J/K i Just love shrooms. Start of with a light to medium strain and get the enviroment and setting right and sit back and enjoy

Shroooms!?!?!?!? Did someone say shrooms. Chow them by the hand full till your hand and mouth is stained blue/purple.
J/K i Just love shrooms. Start of with a light to medium strain and get the enviroment and setting right and sit back and enjoy
Yessss! Hadn't had shrooms in (literally) decades...then, my son gave me some at a Dead show. Nice. I had forgotten how nice. And in our community, many consider shrooms a necessity at parties. I love retirement! Lol.

*starts chanting*
KET AND METH
KET AND METH
KET AND METH

I recall this combo being very difficult for me on BL here a couple times.
Its a strange/intense/anazing one.
I mean they must go good together...
(Meth)amphETAMINE, kETAMINE ....they are like long lost brothers... I can't remember whether you shot them in the same rig or not? Only then the TRUE potential of the combo becomes aparant. Did you? 🤔
The amp will 'carry you' through the k-hole, prevents you from blacking out and falling over, holds your eyelids open and FORCES you to experience the entire wrath of the insanity that is the IV k hit.
I need to stop im self-triggering

Ive just now starting to research shrooms. Been an alcoholic for 10 years though not a heavy alcoholic. 5 beers a day also been an opioid addict, been addicted to suboxone for another 10 years . Only 35. But I’m trying to figure out if I can buy shrooms online or is it that wash to just go out in a cow field and find them . Where I live in Alabama beside a cow field there’s always mushrooms growing sound the cow crap but I don’t know what to look for . Any advice ? I’m desperate to try something. I’ve heard a lot of good things about shrooms and lsd. It’s a shame shrooms are illegal . Any advice or know anyone on here to Point me in the direction of ?

I’m always going to suggest psychedelics but yea man give em a go and see what they can do for ya. Even if you’ve had experiences before, you never know what you might find this time around.

You may also really enjoy LSD based on your posts and proclivity for amps, it being speedier and more euphoric in my personal opinion. Mushrooms (depending on the strain/species) can be a bit more volatile and unpredictable.

-GC
Ive just now starting to research shrooms. Been an alcoholic for 10 years though not a heavy alcoholic. 5 beers a day also been an opioid addict, been addicted to suboxone for another 10 years . Only 35. But I’m trying to figure out if I can buy shrooms online or is it that wash to just go out in a cow field and find them . Where I live in Alabama beside a cow field there’s always mushrooms growing sound the cow crap but I don’t know what to look for . Any advice ? I’m desperate to try something. I’ve heard a lot of good things about shrooms and lsd. It’s a shame shrooms are illegal . Any advice or know anyone on here to Point me in the direction of ?

I honestly can't answer this question now as im Foooked. bbut promise to get back to you

Psilocybe cubensis does grow in your state quite prolifically. It’s best to study mushroom hunting guides, some specific to cubensis, to better learn how to identify. Remember with mushrooms you must be 100% in your ID or risk your life.

I’ve been mushroom hunting many years and it’s no easy hobby to learn.

P. Cubensis is a bit of a meatier mushroom at times, has a dark purple/brown/black (closer to black) spore print, typically has a veil skirt remaining, and the best feature of all... They’re ability to bruise blue from the oxidation of the psilocin.

Your welcome to post pictures on here or shroomery to get help with an ID. :)

-GC

Gotta say these are super easy to get now in all kinds of forms like regular or gummys or chocolate bars or tea and reasonably priced on clearnet shipped discreet in a few dsys. Not promoting just describing the climate where I am. Between that and cheap decent weed and wicked shatter youd think theres a chance Id just be a stoner of the psychedelic sort in an alternate reality but instead Im fringe on this strsnge meth culture thats really kinda shoddy.

sometimes i disassociate with dxm or I drink hardcore but amps are my jam. Should I change my track over to infected mushroom and then take real shrooms more often? Please encourage my drug use its okay to do drugs. Theres no morals involved in basic drug use itself.

shrooms!
You must not be in the USA ? I want to try shrooms so bad and plenty of sites sale them and say it’s legal. But I fear it’s not . Don’t know what to do . I don’t know how to “grow spores”

Psilocybe cubensis does grow in your state quite prolifically. It’s best to study mushroom hunting guides, some specific to cubensis, to better learn how to identify. Remember with mushrooms you must be 100% in your ID or risk your life.

I’ve been mushroom hunting many years and it’s no easy hobby to learn.

P. Cubensis is a bit of a meatier mushroom at times, has a dark purple/brown/black (closer to black) spore print, typically has a veil skirt remaining, and the best feature of all... They’re ability to bruise blue from the oxidation of the psilocin.

Your welcome to post pictures on here or shroomery to get help with an ID. :)

-GC
The picture advice .... I dang sure appreciate that .. didn’t know you could post pics on here . I will definitely take advantage of that