• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ethnobotanicals Mushroom effects dissapointing

oxymoron310

Bluelighter
I ate 3 grams of shrooms 2 hours ago and I'm a little disappointed theres no visuals. Should I eat another gram?
Will it take more time to peak because I thought this was it.
Aahhhh theres a high pitched grinding in one ear or the other. It's coming from somewhere... haha. I'm sitting here in the dark 11:30pm
I'm pretty tired. Made some coffee

If its been two hours its pretty safe to say its not going to get much stronger from there, so dose accordingly.

You may not get where you want if redosing this late, but wouldn’t hurt.

Any effects at all psychologically? 3g should be fairly decent dose.

-GC

Turns out I took 3 and a 1/2 grams twice. Psychologically I was really annoyed and wanted to go to sleep. I rolled around on my living room floor in the dark with intense closed eye visuals and at a certain point had some intense OEVs. I fell asleep at 5 and woke up at 8 and feel pretty good. I didn't learn anything or gain any new and profound insight into my life or PTSD (What I was hoping to get out of it). At a couple points I thought I heard gunshots of different calibers. and was very scared for about 5 seconds until I was able to determine it didn't actual come from anywhere.
At different points I played a computer game, it's an interactive novel. Interestingly enough I was able to focus. I didn't get any spiritual connection to the mystical werewolf game I was playing. I know it sounds silly, but I wanted to test that in this sense. I identify (more or less) with vampires and werewolves and love RPG games while robotripping. I thought maybe it would help me get in character. The game wasn't that much better.

This morning I feel dumb and lucky I didn't have a worse time. Lucky I came out of this trip without persisting hallucinations.
Next time I will try taking 1 gram in the morning and going for a walk.

Take mushrooms outside.

I once took 7 grams of strong mushrooms alone on Halloween in my apartment. It was a horror show, the auditory hallucinations in particular were terrifying.

4-aco-dmt becomes a similar sort of horror show when taken indoors.

Take mushrooms outside.

I once took 7 grams of strong mushrooms alone on Halloween in my apartment. It was a horror show, the auditory hallucinations in particular were terrifying.

4-aco-dmt becomes a similar sort of horror show when taken indoors.

To each their own, my friend. Ever since I started cultivating shrooms I've been taking larger and larger doses alone in my room. I like it completely dark and a good playlist on my earbuds. This is my preferred way to trip these days. I spend plenty of time bouncing around outdoors on ~3 grams when I was 20 years younger.