Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mushroom dosage.

Renubity

Bluelighter
sorry to make ANOTHER mushroom thread,

but i got some caps, with either gold tops or blue meanies in them.

i have 8, they are about 3/4 full, maybe a tinksy bit more, when you shake them up and tap them once or twice.

i emptied them all out and they weighed (on my kitchen scales, not very accurate) about a gram (maybe a tiny bit less?).

they arent as ground as i thought theyd be, but i dont know how ground mushrooms can be. the bits range from about the size of a dot (.) to double, or 2.5 x a dot.

ive heard that a gram wont do alll that much, but my friend said to only take 5 caps to start with. i also heard that you cant redose, so i dont want to take too little and be dis-satisfied. im about 57 kilos. theyd be taken in a a nice warm setting with close friends.

sorry to be so pedantic. but should i take all of them?

which state are you? because I find QLD summer tropical mushies WAY more potent and gives me a insane demonic headfuck even from 1-2 grams does the job nicely, more than 3 and over grams I am entering other demonic dimension compared to Southern States winter mushies where I would consume 2-3-4 grams dried and it's more mellow hippy-ish trip.

Are you expereinced with shrooms?

How big are these capsules?

Since you said you weight 57 kilos, so you must be bit lightweight, they probably would work nicely on you if you consumed them all at once, again, this could be a bad advice, I am no expert, due lack of information from you.

If I was you, I would just consume them all since they weight less or bit over gram, and you really can't go wrong unless you let the shrooms knock your mind over and go on bad trip, just forget the fact you consumed them, and enjoy the ride.

yeah theyre from S.A. the caps are the regular size.. like antibiotic size..around _____ x __

ive only had them twice before..the first time was juice that did almost nothing...i think it had lost its potency since it was sitting in my friends room for quite a while.

the second time i picked myself and had 4 or so..it worked well but not as well as i would have liked.

so ill go the full 8.

thankyou :)