Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mushies in melbourne

endlesseulogy

Bluelighter
hey there... i am living in melbourne and i have been reading over past posts relating to mushie season in melbourne.. i was wondering if shroom groth is just dependant on temperature and rain or is it actually dependant on an exact time of year? could i find mushies around melbourne during summer for example, if the temperature and rainfall is right?

thanks..

i have not seem them around in a while, my mushie guy rekons i'll have to wait till may. :( i should have stocked up on more

I am no mushie expert, but I believe they need cold wet conditions ie winter time.
Do a search in aus drug discussion there is plenty of posts re mushie season in Melbourne etc.

8)

No, you wont find any around Melbourne till at least May.

But hey, if you do a lot of reading regarding Psilocybe subaeruginosa now, then come winter time you will be more prepared on what to look for.

23849100_1495-med.jpg

Check out the Melbourne mushroom thread too.

You will not find P. subs. at this time of year. They are specific to the cold wet conditions. However fungi does grow during summer so DONT assume that something you find at this time of year could be an active P. Sub. !!!

LOL Cubensis prOn!
I'm on the north coast nsw and they only grow in summer here,they seem to like the humid,rainy weather.They grew up on the paddocks behind my school :p .But after my second experience with shrooms I vowed never to take them again,I had a nasty trip where I thought I was going to DIE and we all know when your on em you believe what you think! That and they have the scummest come down of anything I've ever had!