• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushie season! melbourne

mongman said:

EDIT: my reason for this is the shape of the bad ones are wrong (no niple on the cap for a start). Also the habitate seems unusual.

Good observations. Although, the galerina pic was not from australia and here they do tend to grow in the same environment, in fact some mycologists use them as an indicator for psilocybes because they share such similar environments.

mmm got myself a nice shopping bag full of blue meanys the other week :) they are everywere now and only took an hour to get all that

Shrooms come around my area in another 2-3 months and I dont think the climate here is much different from Melbs.

Growing your own mushies is very rewarding - I've just started getting flushes of primo B+ cubes and hopefully the system will last me all year round, with a bit of work. Hooray for magic mushrooms.

Interesting to see these pics look way different to tropical mushies.

I reckon mushies will be out earlier around here (country vic) seeing as though its like were about to skip autumn i might just go have a look actually i wouldnt be surprised if there everywhere. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S i guessed the right ones. If youre worried about eating the wrong ones dont eat them otherwise when ur tripping u will be paranoid and think youre getting poisoned.
I only ever drink mushy brew less chance of poisoning plus i cant eat mushrooms. You boil water add a little salt add mushies ( i usually do aroun 40) boil for about 20 mins add a little sugar boil for another 5 mins and voila mushy brew make a coffee or milo out of it i recommend milo as you need coffee everyday and u get put off it for a while.

Its a good idea to dry some for out of season and grind them up and put them in capsules.( u can get from health food stores.) about 5 or 6 in each cap and there u have a reserve for later on in the year.

;)Elly said:
PI only ever drink mushy brew less chance of poisoning

umm i wouldnt count on that... theres a good chance that the toxins in poisonous mushrooms are water soluble.

also, take into account that some toxic mushrooms are extremely dangerous if only the tinniest little bit is consumed... its highly likely that lots of gill fragments and whatnot will break off while you're boiling them... even if you strain it, you're taking a huge risk..

if you're worried about being poisoned, then obviously you're not entirely confident that you have the right thing. in this case, not eating them would be the best advice.

Oh and to all you people who can't WAIT to start searching. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do everyone a favour, including yourselves and DO NOT pick the small ones that still haven't dropped their spores!!!!!
I forget what it's called, but if you look under them and the still have that 'spider-web' stuff joining from the stem to the cap, LET THE GROW!!!! You can go back in a few days or something. But won't come back if you don't let them drop the spores
*crys openly*

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
I forget what it's called, but if you look under them and the still have that 'spider-web' stuff joining from the stem to the cap

it's a veil. :p

In the sydney area what would u consider to be more prevelent, subs or cubs?

gotta decide if i should hit the cow paddocks or the woods!