• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Muscles "feels bad" after one day of redosing more and more Fu-Fentanyl all the time

TwainMark

Greenlighter
Muscles "feels bad" after one day of redosing more and more Fu-Fentanyl all the time

I redosed Fu-Fentanyl all the time for 24 hours. Then I fell asleep.
When I woke up, all my "muscles were feeling terribly bad". Like I wanted to disconnect them to stop hurting, though It didn't really "hurt". I don't know a word to describe how it felt exactly.
Any idea on what was it anyway? I redosed a reasonable amount compared to yesterday and 30 min later, it stopped. Good thing because the sensation was so bad!
Another thing to know is that the Fu-F is mixed with Mannitol so that it's easier to dose.
Thank you :)

well, IME if you fall asleep on opioids, you tend to not pay attention to the way your body is. When I did them I woke up all the time in much worse shape than I started ;(

how long where you asleep?
It could be that this muscle pain is the onset of withdrawals, or i just read this interesting article on Vice,
'What happens to your body during and after an overdose, not from the drug itself but your surroundings, may also cause disability. "If someone has a near fatal overdose and they are down on the ground or in one position for a very long time, the pressure on that part of the body literally causes the muscles to start to break down," Wakeman says. This condition is rhabdomyolysis, which can lead to kidney failure, when the damaging products of muscle breakdown work their way through the bloodstream.'

don't mean to frighten you, just spit-balling here really, still,
not entirely sure what it was man, but best avoid fent if its giving you these sensations.

sounds like just a typical reaction to strong opiods. i've had something similar happen to me from binging on heroin and painkillers before - my body feels sore and muscles tight, particularly hips and legs and a bit of the back. redosing unsurprisingly causes this discomfort to go away. that pain in the muscles i assume is some part of the withdrawl symptoms.

also yeah, you might've just fallen asleep in an uncomfortable position. one time i nodded out on butryfent and woke up with my arm entirely numb. it felt this way for days. if i had been on something that had lasted longer, such as heroin, i possibly would be typing this with only one hand.

just be careful, fent is strong stuff

Sounds like withdrawal, that non-specific ache all over. Rhabdo would have you pissing brown urine, which I assume you would have mentioned.

Is it what is named Akhatisia??
So I guess I sleep and don't redose for about more than 2 hours, I think, that's why I would already have some kind of powerful withdrawal symptoms like that?

It's really terribly bad! And can't describe it.

I got over a full withdrawal process in a few days. I had fever, felt bad of course, but that's it it was not so bad.

But this "early" withdrawal symptoms (if that's really it) is really horrible and I don't see how I could live with it for more than one hour because it's such a bad feeling!! Awful!

Last edited:
Sounds like withdrawal, that non-specific ache all over. Rhabdo would have you pissing brown urine, which I assume you would have mentioned.

^This

Yeah, rhabdo is serious.
I spent 5 days in a hospital bed with an i.v, heart monitor, blood tests every 6hrs and a month and a half of physical therapy before being able to walk for more than 10min at a time due to muscle breakdown.
Shit sucked...

^ sorry to hear man, as someone who has been disabled from their own opiate use, i hope you're well, and have learned from that experience

also didn't know that you pissed brown after rhambo - but lets not get stuck on that,
OP - you good?

Should I stop Fu-F cold turkey or reduce the dose every day? (taper off? Is that the name?)
Usually, when I don't redose after one hour I'll feel bad. Body aches and hot skin/body, fever like. Already after just one hour without taking some.
So now I started waiting more than one hour and taking as little as possible.
I'm waiting for 60 x 2mg Clonazepam but that's maybe just an excuse to delay the stopping of Fu-F completely.
I also currently have Alprazolam and Ibuprofen.
Any tips?
Thanks
:)

Fuck, I think you've just gotten hooked on a very powerful, very short acting opiod agonist, I would definitely try to keep tapering off, and hopefully find a longer lasting opiod agonist to switch to. Kratom is widely available in the united states, but I don't know if it'll do anything if you're using Fu-F with such frequency, someone who is more familiar with really strong opiods would have to chime in and clarify if kratom is even worth fucking with in your situation, I just know it helped me after I had already withdrawn and been trying to live sober, but was still struggling with PAWS, so I was opiate naive (physically, not psychologically) when I started using kratom.

You did too much. This can be a side effect of doing too much opioids. I don't think it's withdrawal, it's more like an opiate hangover.