• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Multiple Kratom Strains And First Time User.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
So I have always read of Kratom Users Buying it ONline to Stop withdrawals being in Canada when I was ever at My Worse I just used the Codeine And Caffiene CWE to Wean Down Plus Loperamide So I never bothered to Purchase And try Any since I was Content with the Options I had at the Time.

My Question is I Read Kratom being Used for Tea to Drink the Opiate Alkaloids of many kinds But I finally go to Buy some And I find not just kratom but Like confusing amount of different Kratom.

I can Not afford to Buy the wrong One So which Strain is it exactly that helps with Withdrawal And Weaning off Opioids And Or most Reliable Strain for predictable Potency?

I dont wanna Buy a certain Strain use it all buy another and use to much and OD, Also I got enough Money to maybe buy a One High or more until next Disability Pay Day 1st month.

Haven't really heard of a true OD with kratom, just unpleasant side effects at high dosages.

Haven't really heard of a true OD with kratom, just unpleasant side effects at high dosages.

Why does EVERYONE think that OVERDOSING = DYING > DEAD > Potential for it.

OVER-DOSING IS TOO MUCH OF A SUBSTANCE than you are comfortable with and UNPLEASANT SIDE EFFECTS AT HIGH DOSAGES WOULD IS INDEED A FUCKING OVER-DOSE!

Snorting Oxy until I puke or feel so much nausea i cant enjoy is over dose to me or cocaine to the point I am sweating to much to enjoy and or feel nasueas is an over dose to me.

So Like true od with kratom might be your lack of uneducation and u meant A "DEADLY OVER-DOSE! Or POTENTIAL LD50 OVERDOSE WITH KRATOM!"

I am grateful FOR ALL THE USEFUL INFROMATION I RECIEVE DAILY HERE AND MOST FROM LURKKING BECAUSE WHEN I POST A THREAD QUESTIONN IT IS CUZ I EXHAUSTED ALL SEARCHING AND IT IS NOT SIMPLE question to answer but when.

I get a useless answer and NO MORE POSTS BECAUSE OF IT FOR DAYS until I reply like this i either get another post telling me good info and or post with Me being "Bit harsh for someone asking help" Key word there is HELP...... NOBODY HAS EVEN TRIED lol the one post had NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF MY QUESTIONS And ws more a statement that had to do which is BARLEY CONSIDERED Subject matter to the thread other then for purpose of context to the question by saying IT IS KRATOM t5elling

Last edited:
There is no one strain that is best as even batches with the same name can vary (greatly). In general, green kratom is stimulating, red kratom is sedating/warm n fuzzy, and white and yellow are even more stimulating than the green. But again, this can vary. Some greens (like good Malaysian green) are as sedating as stimulating, and some reds are stimulating too. Red Bali, and red Borneo are very relaxing...but again this can vary.

See if your vendor offers a variety pack so you can try a few different ones and see which one works for you.

My favorite is malaysian green but I take it for working/stimulation and not so much to relax....although it is relaxing as it i stimulating. Ahhh kratom, I love you. Allah blesses the kratom tree!

@Thomas29
Alright fair point, I was thinking along the lines of lethal overdose- I should have been more specific.

Sourcing isn't allowed here but the best thing you can do is to find a good reputable vendor, a quick google search is all you need, just read a few reviews first to make sure that the kratom is good quality.
I don't know about Canadian vendors (though I'm sure you could find one), otherwise I think there are a few good ones located on the west coast (US) that ship internationally.
The strain isn't really too important once you find the right supplier, go for some red strain (like borneo or bali) or maeng da.

I use opiates about once a week, a kratom in between to stem cravings. I prefer red strains, because the sedating feeling feels more like opiates, to me, but hey, some prefer the green. Bali and Maeng da are two strains that I recommend. So far I haven't experienced any negative effect, except that I can sometimes find the taste a bit hard to get past. But the effect really is very mild compared to an opiate high. But it still feels nice. It's like a nice calming, warming glow. I've described it as the feeling of waking up on a lazy Saturday morning with no obligations, and the few minutes after you wake up, and just lie in bed thinking about just how comfortable your bed feels right now. But no, I've never had any kind of nausea or other negative side effects, and I think you would be hard pressed to try to take enough to take enough to do so. 1-2 spoonfuls should be good to start off with. After a while you may move it up to 3.