• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Multiple IV Prep methods i use (Fentanyl Patches, Sticky heroin,ms contin, Suboxone bupe strips)

Deru

Bluelighter
It's more about what's easily available versus any type of concern for efficiency or effectivenes. It's rough out there.

But yeah, if you're not begging for change all day long (or whatever else one needs to do) and then going to grab a point - then obviously there is time to worry about how to maximize use and no one would touch a cigarette filter.

Last edited:

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
It's more about what's easily available versus any type of concern for efficiency or effectivenes. It's rough out there.

But yeah, if you're not begging for change all day long (or whatever else one needs to do) and then going to grab a point - then obviously there is time to worry about how to maximize use and no one would touch a cigarette filter.
I used to be one of those people begging for change all day, I know what it's like, but it still makes no sense to me.

You're right, it's about doing what you gotta do to stay well.

In truth, when I was on the street doing this shit, we (me and my partner at the time) only got new syringes maybe once a month anyway. We rarely had time to get more cause all our time was spent getting money for heroin, every day, all day. And unless you got cig filters from an exchange, and we didn't, I don't see how it's any easier at all than cotton.

If we didn't have cotton, which was rare since it's so easy to get so much of it, we would sooner use nothing than a cig filter. Cause like you said, safety is of secondary importance when you're in that lifestyle.

I believe you that people where you live are using them. I'm just surprised, cause it makes little sense to me.

JessFR

Staff member
Did you make enough doing that to sustain your habit? How many hours a day?
95% of the time yes. Sometimes I had to do worse shit to make up the difference.

Id generally do it from between 6-8am to 7-10pm. Sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less. So probably 12 hours average.

Atelier3

Bluelighter
That’s a tough gig. But less worrisome for society than other options.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
Yeah, if it needs an acid, ascorbic is probably ideal.

Really? Weird..

Id never use them cause they appear to retain way too much of the drug.

I mean. I've seen people insist on licking the tip of the needle just to not feel like they wasted the tiniest drop on the end of it.

I can't see such people being OK with a cigarette filter obviously still being damp with dissolved heroin.. I certainly wouldn't and even I wasn't so obsessed as to lick the needle.
Wtf thats a good way to catch a infection. I wouldnt even touch the tip of my syringe before i have a shot, let alone licking the syringe tip. Thats a good way to lose an arm

JessFR

Staff member
Wtf thats a good way to catch a infection. I wouldnt even touch the tip of my syringe before i have a shot, let alone licking the syringe tip. Thats a good way to lose an arm
I'm starting to second guess my memory now.
Was that licking the tip thing or something similar in the movie trainspotting? I'm wondering if I'm remembering it from there rather than real life? I coulda sworn I'd seen my ex partner do it on occasion, among various other really dangerous shooting habits he had, but now I'm not so sure.

I have no clue anymore, i heard it, or saw it somewhere... That's all I remember for sure. :p

It's possible I'm conflating it with a bunch of other ocd-ish habits my ex had in his shooting ritual.

The worst is that he'd insist on flushing the syringe several times after shooting. Doing that had seemed to collapse nearly all his veins. I think that was as much ocd as it was not wanting to waste anything though.

nznity

Bluelighter
I'm starting to second guess my memory now.
Was that licking the tip thing or something similar in the movie trainspotting? I'm wondering if I'm remembering it from there rather than real life? I coulda sworn I'd seen my ex partner do it on occasion, among various other really dangerous shooting habits he had, but now I'm not so sure.

I have no clue anymore, i heard it, or saw it somewhere... That's all I remember for sure. :p

It's possible I'm conflating it with a bunch of other ocd-ish habits my ex had in his shooting ritual.

The worst is that he'd insist on flushing the syringe several times after shooting. Doing that had seemed to collapse nearly all his veins. I think that was as much ocd as it was not wanting to waste anything though.
ye, sick boy licking the syringe before shooting allison up.

JessFR

Staff member
I mix vinegar when i shoot My fentanyl patches bro
Is there any reason to do this?
Doesn't seem like there's any obvious one, but I've never tried to shoot fentanyl patches. Best of my knowledge I've never used fentanyl at all.

JessFR

Staff member
ye, sick boy licking the syringe before shooting allison up.
Yeah. Might be I'm actually remembering that? I dunno, trainspottings not what I'd call an entirely realistic depiction of heroin, but the licking the needle thing strikes me as believable.

Id swear I've seen it somewhere else too.

nznity

Bluelighter
Yeah. Might be I'm actually remembering that? I dunno, trainspottings not what I'd call an entirely realistic depiction of heroin, but the licking the needle thing strikes me as believable.

Id swear I've seen it somewhere else too.
idk but it's just retarded, dirty and cringey as hell. Even though i've done nastier shit off my head on IV coke.

JessFR

Staff member
idk but it's just retarded, dirty and cringey as hell. Even though i've done nastier shit off my head on IV coke.
I've never licked the tip of any of my needles, but I've done some shit that I'd call on a pretty similar level.

Like rinsing old cottons to get the tiny bit of heroin out of them, I'd say that's probably at least as dangerous.
And you don't wanna know how many times I used to reuse syringes. You know it's too many when they don't have any dose markings on them anymore.

Ugh, or.. The rare occasions where I was able to register, and the needle somehow clogged or I couldn't stay in the vein and since I was unwilling to sacrifice the shot, I'd just refilter out the coagulated blood and shoot the rest.

Jesus I can't believe some of the stupid shit I did..

nznity

Bluelighter
I've never licked the tip of any of my needles, but I've done some shit that I'd call on a pretty similar level.

Like rinsing old cottons to get the tiny bit of heroin out of them, I'd say that's probably at least as dangerous.
And you don't wanna know how many times I used to reuse syringes. You know it's too many when they don't have any dose markings on them anymore.

Ugh, or.. The rare occasions where I was able to register, and the needle somehow clogged or I couldn't stay in the vein and since I was unwilling to sacrifice the shot, I'd just refilter out the coagulated blood and shoot the rest.

Jesus I can't believe some of the stupid shit I did..
same, i meant exactly those things. reusing cottons and i even have the tip of a needle stuck on my right arm...thank god it got infected but it healed and didn't become an abcess.

nznity

Bluelighter
95% of the time yes. Sometimes I had to do worse shit to make up the difference.

Id generally do it from between 6-8am to 7-10pm. Sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less. So probably 12 hours average.
People would be surprised the amount of money you can get begging, it's tough shit though. I've done the same when i was addicted to crack and always got money for coke.

JessFR

Staff member
People would be surprised the amount of money you can do begging, it's tough shit though. I've done the same when i was addicted to crack and always got money for coke.
There's no money to be made in begging.. None at all, and that's why you should definitely continue to give money to people begging. Because we definitely don't make way more than we let on. ;)

And we also definitely don't spend all day thinking about how to psychologically manipulate you into being more likely to give and give more.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
Is there any reason to do this?
Doesn't seem like there's any obvious one, but I've never tried to shoot fentanyl patches. Best of my knowledge I've never used fentanyl at all.
It helps draw the fentanyl out of the patch, the vinegar mixed with the water helps draw it all out

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
Vinegar is much better than lemon juice, but still can have bacteria in it and cause infections. Ascorbic or citric acid and sterile water or saline is the only safe way to go.
Yeah but how likely is it that sterile equipment and water r going to be used? In an ideal world yeah in reality no