• ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฒ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Multiple IV Prep methods i use (Fentanyl Patches, Sticky heroin,ms contin, Suboxone bupe strips)

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
these are all methods i use to shoot fentanyl patches, Ms contin, Sticky brown heroin, bupe strips

fentanyl patch:
Step 1: Suck 30 units of vinegar in to a syringe and squirt it on a big spoon or a cooker

Step 2: Place Patch sticky side down on spoon in the vinegar

Step 3: Heat the spoon with the patch in the vinegar from the bottom of the spoon until it starts to bubble a little bit

Step 4: Suck 80-100 units of water in to your syringe and squirt in to the vinegar and patch on the spoon

Step 5: Heat the solution a few times until it bubbles ( Not too much just til it starts to slightly bubble and boil slightly, then take the heat away from it straight away

Step 6: Suck solution in to syringe and squirt back in the spoon flushing the sticky part of the patch to get the all the fent in to your solution, do this flush and squirting in to the spoon multiple Times i usually do it 5-6 times

Step 7: Now your pretty much good to go at this point but if you want to get every little bit of fent, get your plunger and press down on the patch in the spoon and kind of move it around the solution, do one more flush

Step 8 drop a cotton or Cig filter in to your solution,suck it in to your syringe through the filter

Step 9:Shoot it, be safe and enjoy :)

Sticky brown/blackish heroin:

Step 1: Suck 50-70 units of hot water in to a syringe and suck 10-20 units of lemon juice in to another syringe

Step 2: Place heroin on spoon, squirt the hot water and lemon juice into the spoon and stir with the butt of your plunger ( the hard round plastic end of the syringe)

Step 3: Stir until its dissolved in to the solution as much as possible

Step 4: Drop cotton or cig filter in to your solution, Suck solution in to your syringe through the filter

Step 5: Shoot it,Be safe and enjoy :) :)

Ms contin wax coated:

Step 1: Remove coloured wax coating With alcohol wipes until the pill is white

Step 2: Place pill on spoon and crush until its powder

Step 3: Draw up 100 units of water in two syringes ( 100 units in one syringe and another 100 units in a second syringe)

Step 4: Heat the spoon from the bottom with a lighter or place on a hot plate until the powder starts to change colours and little bit off smoke is coming off it

Step 5: Shock the hot powder by squirting the 200 units of water in to the spoon

Step 6: Stir solution a little bit and drop a cotton or cig filter in to the solution, suck the solution in to your syringe through the filter

Step 7: Shoot it, Be safe and enjoy :) :)

Bupe Strips:

Step 1: Place strip on to a spoon

Step 2: draw 50-100 units of water in to a syringe ( how much units you use is up to you and how strong you want your shot)

Step 3: Squirt the water in the spoon, no heating is required for mixing a bupe strip you just need to stir the strip in the water until it dissolves

Step 4: Drop a cotton or cig filter in the spoon, Suck the mixture in to your syringe through the filter.

Step 5: Shoot it and enjoy :) :)

Last edited:

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R
Staff member
Step 1: Suck 50-70 units of hot water in to a syringe and suck 10-20 units of lemon juice in to another syringe

Step 2: Place heroin on spoon, squirt the hot water and lemon juice into the spoon and stir with the butt of your plunger ( the hard round plastic end of the syringe)

Step 3: Stir until its dissolved in to the solution as much as possible

Step 4: Drop cotton or cig filter in to your solution, Suck solution in to your syringe through the filter

Step 5: Shoot it,Be safe and enjoy :) :)
OK well, I don't wanna speak for the entire country, but I've never seen heroin in Australia that required an acid to dissolve.

I've seen different colored heroin, but they've all dissolved pretty easily without heat or acid.

But.. If by chance anyone does come across #3 heroin in Australia, DO NOT use lemon juice as an acid. That is just playing with fire. Use ascorbic acid powder. Maybe citric acid. But not anything that could have parts of lemons in it or any other organic matter.

Anything that could contain organic matter (such as.. Lemons) should not be injected. It can be very dangerous.

Id also say that a full ml is way too much volume for most heroin shots. I used to have a pretty big habit and my shots were never more than about 70 units (. 7ml)

Also does anyone actually use cigarette filters to filter? I know they come in qld sharps kits, but I've virtually never used them. Cause well, they suck.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
OK well, I don't wanna speak for the entire country, but I've never seen heroin in Australia that required an acid to dissolve.

I've seen different colored heroin, but they've all dissolved pretty easily without heat or acid.

But.. If by chance anyone does come across #3 heroin in Australia, DO NOT use lemon juice as an acid. That is just playing with fire. Use ascorbic acid powder. Maybe citric acid. But not anything that could have parts of lemons in it or any other organic matter.

Anything that could contain organic matter (such as.. Lemons) should not be injected. It can be very dangerous.

Id also say that a full ml is way too much volume for most heroin shots. I used to have a pretty big habit and my shots were never more than about 70 units (. 7ml)

Also does anyone actually use cigarette filters to filter? I know they come in qld sharps kits, but I've virtually never used them. Cause well, they suck.
I never said a full syringe of water for heroin, you read my post wrong i said a full syringe of water for the fentanyl patch read the post proper and you will know what i said :). And yeah most heroin i get is white stuff. But theres been some dodgy black sticky stuff around my area lately that requires citric acid to dissolve, i use lemon juice because thats the way ive been shown. But ill have to pick up some citric acid for it. For the white powder heroin i put only 10-20 units of water as it doesnt require any citric acid or cooking. It just dissolves in the water instantly. But this black sticky stuff ive been getting requires sometype of citric acid or lemon juice to dissolve.

cheers jess, thanks for the advice on the lemon juice. I didnt know that it was dangerous at all. Thats the way my mates showed me to mix up and dissolve this black sticky heroin. Its weird looking heroin jess i havent seen it before recently i live in a country town in new south wales.

well down here in new south wales we dont get wheel filters in our black boxes, i wish we did because i hate using cig filters. But i prefer cig filters over soft cottons. Soft Cottons sucks

Last edited:

JessFR

Staff member
I've never seen heroin like that in Australia.

I have seen heroin come in a few different colors in Australia, from pure white to more beige-ish colors. But they've all behaved the same, dissolving quickly in water with no heat or acid. I'd generally use between 20-50 units of water depending on the amount of heroin.

It's your body of course but I'd highly recommend stopping with the lemon juice. Processed bottled lemon juice is most likely less dangerous than actual literal lemon juice, but either can contain organic matter, and our bodies have a tendency to go nuts when a bunch of foreign organic matter shows up in our system.

You see it sometimes with people shooting poppy seed tea too. Not fun.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
I've never seen heroin like that in Australia.

I have seen heroin come in a few different colors in Australia, from pure white to more beige-ish colors. But they've all behaved the same, dissolving quickly in water with no heat or acid.

It's your body of course but I'd highly recommend stopping with the lemon juice. Processed bottled lemon juice is most likely less dangerous than actual literal lemon juice, but either can contain organic matter, and our bodies have a tendency to go nuts when a bunch of foreign organic matter shows up in our system.

You see it sometimes with people shooting poppy seed tea too. Not fun.
well trust me this weird shit lately has required hot water and some type of citric acid to dissolve in to my shot. Ive only ever seen white colour stuff up until recently, this black stuff is weird looking it kinda looks like black tar heroin that the yanks use but i didnt think we had black tar heroin here in australia. Ive mostly only shot white heroin. White harry is the best stuff. But this sticky stuff gets the job done when no white is avaliable

Ive sent a picture of the sticky heroin i have check your inbox

JessFR

Staff member
I'm surprised anyone actually uses the cigarette filters that exchange kits sometimes supply. They seem to retain some of the liquid a lot easier than cotton.

And like all junkies I abhor wasting heroin.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter
I'm surprised anyone actually uses the cigarette filters that exchange kits sometimes supply. They seem to retain some of the liquid a lot easier than cotton.

Yeah i thought i was the only one who noticed. I lose a good 10 units when i use a cigarette filter.

Meth_headAussieIV

Bluelighter

Check the picture i sent to your messages

draculic acid69

Bluelighter
well trust me this weird shit lately has required hot water and some type of citric acid to dissolve in to my shot. Ive only ever seen white colour stuff up until recently, this black stuff is weird looking it kinda looks like black tar heroin that the yanks use but i didnt think we had black tar heroin here in australia. Ive mostly only shot white heroin. White harry is the best stuff. But this sticky stuff gets the job done when no white is avaliable

Ive sent a picture of the sticky heroin i have check your inbox
Start using white vinegar and stop with the lemon juice

JessFR

Staff member
Can u post a pic of the black stuff u talking about
He sent me a Pic, I don't wanna republish it without his permission, but it looks like black tar heroin to my eyes.

I've never seen heroin that looks like it in Australia myself. I've occasionally heard people say that they had seen it here on occasion. But that's just gossip.

Deru

Bluelighter
Also does anyone actually use cigarette filters to filter
Almost every single IV addict on the street uses cigarette filters in my area

I just saw this is in the Australia forum, I'm from the US, figured I'd add that little caveat.

JessFR

Staff member
Vinegar is much better than lemon juice, but still can have bacteria in it and cause infections. Ascorbic or citric acid and sterile water or saline is the only safe way to go.
Yeah, if it needs an acid, ascorbic is probably ideal.

Almost every single IV addict on the street uses cigarette filters in my area

I just saw this is in the Australia forum, I'm from the US, figured I'd add that little caveat.
Really? Weird..

Id never use them cause they appear to retain way too much of the drug.

I mean. I've seen people insist on licking the tip of the needle just to not feel like they wasted the tiniest drop on the end of it.

I can't see such people being OK with a cigarette filter obviously still being damp with dissolved heroin.. I certainly wouldn't and even I wasn't so obsessed as to lick the needle.