• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Multi drug combo

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Okay so I not new here and
Know a few of u know some of my past post

So here is where I'm at. This morning I woke up at 8am and had 10mg Valium ( high tolerance to benzos) plus 1mg ativan. This was at 8am. Then between 9am and 1pm I had two beers equaling to 1.5l of beer with a 5% alc per 750ml. Then at 4pm I got a bag of H that was low quality and chased that while drinking another 3l of beers with the same alc level of 5%. I finished the bag of h by 8pm and still sipping on a beer. Now keep in mind I have a very high tolerance to benzos, alc and opiates. Now its 9pm and I'm still wide awake and not feeling very intoxyciatated at all or even nodding. So I have no H left but still a few benzos ( ativan, Valium, rivotril, halcion and dalmadorm) and a few beers. Now I don't feel like drinking anymore or using any benzos further.

So here comes the question, I wanna sleep and have some dopaquel/seroquel on hand (25mg tabs). So I guess with what I have taken so far and the way I'm feeling can I maybe drop some dopaquel (25-75mg) to help me sleep or I'm I better of just smoking some more siggarettes and finishing my left over beer and hope I fall asleep.

Please keep in ming my high tolerance to above mentioned meds/drugs. This is not my first go at this. I do this from time to time when I feel like it but I will admit that I use benzos and alc on a daily basis and add opiates to the mix maybe twice a week ( this being H specifically ) normally I have tramadol or subutex during the other days but sub's are only used when I get RLS as I find that to help me the most.

So can I maybe take some dopaquel in the next hr or two to help me sleep.

Side note: I suffer from severe insomnia reason I have benzos on the sedative side ( namely halcion, dalmadorm and ristoril ) and dopaquel on hand 24\7

So basicly will adding dopaquel to my mix for tonight put me in any danger or should I just leave it and try to fall asleep naturally ( not really naturally ) but I think you know what I mean.

So any input?

I’d really avoid seroquel. Negative interactions are no joke. I nearly died. Regardless of that polydrug interactions with quetiapine are numerous and unfortunate especially with benzos.
Leave off, pal. Save seroquel for WD.

If you're struggling to sleep I'd add another *SMALL* benzo dose before bed. It's safer and has far fewer nasty side-effects than Seroquel. Of the ones you have, Halcion has the strongest hypnotic effects and will be best for inducing sleep. Again, just a small dose. Maybe just take half a pill and take the other half 30 mins later if needed?

Morning all.

I ended up deciding not to take anything further, i just finished the glass of beer i had left and eventually fell asleep an hr later. I decided to not put any further chemicals in my body as the risk of something going wrong was just not worth it. Although the nights rest was not a proper sleep, still had a lot of tossing and turning but still got in at least a few good hours of rest.

But with all that said soon i will be able to smoke some MJ before bed again which to me is a better alternative then chemicals for the insomnia. I have come across a few good strains for night time use that work and currently have some Afghan Skunk from my harvest this year that will do the trick. A lot of my mates have smoked it so far and agree its good for a night time smoke and helps with sleep. Plus i also come a across an auto strain called Sweet tooth that i ordered that i will also being using for its medicinal properties which is good for pain, stress and depression. So i think mixing that with my afghan skunk which is good for insomnia, stress and depression too will give me the right combo for a pain free ( obviously only up to a certain point ) and a not so restless night rest.

Thanks for all the feedback so far

I'm trying to become less depended on benzos for sleep and daytime anxiety and opiates of any sort whether its street drugs or prescribed for pain management.

Anyhow an awesome day or night to all where ever you are :)