• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Muhammad A Cat Lover! Can't Be All That Bad In My Book....

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Preparing to attend prayer, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed.
Tears....

i love all but dogs eat they own shit so i keep distance unless they in trouble.

cats spend 12 hours a day licking there ass and genitals.
this i wanna learn as i watch them anytime i get a chance so maybe i can learn to assimilate to their ways. i learn shit from anything in or out of my sensory perceptions.
hahahaha
=D

yeah... gotta love the stories of the holy ones (anecdotes > but this is sposed to explain real shit > all is in review, ATM)
jesus a bddhist monk? that water into win works well with some sugar and/or grapes and yeast and its on (innabout 3-7 days). never said how long it took, no?
what about this Zarathustra fellow? talkin bout nail cutting must be disposed of properly as one can use them for nefarious reasons (which i take as hygenic lifestye as organisms grow and shit can turn south): look at bubonic plague because of a bunch o' nasty mfs that threw shit out their windows onto walkers by. living in shit... think that would create a health hazard. wtf were they thinking?
all the ideals get lost in the love of money and corruption... which is the same. it's a very toxic environment, if you ask me. we all live it daily. some by choice, some by necessity and others get on by any means necessary.
If the story can be proven untrue I may change may post title to reflect opinion (if option).
Cat caregiver and just ran across it; thought it was cute
Im all for mfs doing what they want as long as i can do what i want
fuck it... hahaha
may like it and grow a bit