• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Muddy murky black tar H

TheBlackCrayon

Greenlighter
I recently had a run in with some very odd and strange black tar dope. I'm from Cali, Los Angeles to be exact, down by the beach in Venice. Here there stuff that's available is usually black tar, which lately really have been all that tarry. The stuff is more flakey and hard black rocks that vary from light brown to dark dark brown. When cooked the cut seperates, with darkness depending on water to H ratio. But always you can see through it. This stuff I recently came across just wouldn't cook down and separate, it was dark dark dark almost black! Like very murky and muddy. In order to get only the liquid out you needed a huge cotton or a few stacked. But what's left in the cooker afterwards is just a mountain of nasty black muddy mess. Anyone ever get this stuff - try it - or know what the cutting agent in it is?

All I know is black tar should completely disolve into the water within 1 minute there shouldnt be anything left over n no heat is needed

I recently had a run in with some very odd and strange black tar dope. I'm from Cali, Los Angeles to be exact, down by the beach in Venice. Here there stuff that's available is usually black tar, which lately really have been all that tarry. The stuff is more flakey and hard black rocks that vary from light brown to dark dark brown. When cooked the cut seperates, with darkness depending on water to H ratio. But always you can see through it. This stuff I recently came across just wouldn't cook down and separate, it was dark dark dark almost black! Like very murky and muddy. In order to get only the liquid out you needed a huge cotton or a few stacked. But what's left in the cooker afterwards is just a mountain of nasty black muddy mess. Anyone ever get this stuff - try it - or know what the cutting agent in it is?
I used to have black like that occasionally in Long Beach with lots of gook left over.