• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

Inadvertently ordered 1g instead of product I actually intended to purchase. Advised vendor about mistake and he issued me a rebate code covering the full price minus shipping fee, and also informed me I need not return the stuff to him. Appreciated the gesture but not wanting it back interpreted as "keep the damn garbage" which proved somewhat wrong as it oroduced an effect, just not quite the one I had hope for.

Occasional opiate recreational user but became quite familiar with several major opioids over the last few years due to multiple surgeries and frequent sciatica attacks. Mostly used Demerol aka meperidine aka pethidine po 50mg tabs, morphine sulfate po 20mg (2x10mg) tabs which suck as oral PK, oxy 20mg (too weak) and in hospital Dilaudid 2mg IV (ok but short lived) Morphine 10mg IV (good for sleep not good so for pain), Demerol 35mg/hr IV drip (best opi high ever experienced and by far)

Others: vanilla codeine, hdrycodone (vicodin), various other weaklings. +10years back Pentazocine (sucks big time, puked half my guts out and no analgesia to speak of.)

I reckon my opi tolerance is low atm but nothing much felt below 80mg and something that was definitely opioid in nature was felt slowly rising but it was not typical opioid, not Tramadol either thank God but perhaps even less desirable sensation was surfacing. That of the Pentazocine merry-go-round which I can stand only with stoic patience until headspin stops. Sweated so profusely probably chopped an hour from normal duration. Managed to keep my innards tucked inside me this time but was not pleased at all with this dysfunctional oipiod.

Eh, this one doesn't seem to be recreational from what I understand, think it's only a partial opiate agonist like Suboxone??? So if you have a low tolerance it will do something for ya, but a high one probly not so much but to keep you well...all the Opiate RC's it seems are sucky, they are either weak, or super strong even if you have a tolerance you should tread with caution...makes sense, if a good one came out, widely available, it wouldn't be out for long at all...people getting habbits, opiate naive people od'ing etc...kinda a shame, but probly for the best...even though all these stimulant ones coming out could probly cause some damage to your brain and mental status...I dunno, all the stimulant ones I've wanted to try have been made illegal exept for ethyphenidate, which I wouldn't expect much from anyway euphoria wise, as I've had both metthyphenidate. dexmethyphenidate(know not spelled right). But the only reason I would get the ethyl would be for long work days, and stimulation...not much in the euphoria department...im rambling sorry.

I'd have gotten some but I don't need any more tolerance gains atm than I already get. Seems nice though. Sounds like I might like it too much too, some saying it's a bit dissociative feeling also.

Last edited:
Could someone use this to get rid of a suboxone "habit"? I'm starting to get the now very widely seen effects of taking suboxone for a long time (liver problems), at my ORT clinic they have the people on methadone take an EKG every 3 months well now for suboxone it's a blood test for liver enzymes every 3 months...

It's very tempting considering the price I can get it for...And I would be rid of the "addict" sticker although I'm so well trusted i've been scripted full agonists when in pain although it was kinda in vain what that one doc did (script me oxy IR's 10mg every 6 hours), I was told back at the ORT clinic that there's only one one thing I could use in case of pain and it's fentanyl, everything else the bupe would counteract (I take 10mg a day).

I was just looking at that myself yesterday.
And I used to plug morphine on a daily basis so I will definitely follow up with you guys on my experiences/their similarities.

I acquired some MT-45 quite some time ago from a vendor who hasn't been around in years. I ordered a fair amount alongside some O-DT. The spectra for MT-45 checked out, although it was not water soluble in the slightest. Thinking I had the freebase, I attempted to convert it to a salt to increase solubility to no avail. As far as I am aware, others observed that my findings concerning MT-45 were consistent with the product carried by multiple vendors. This was approximately 2 years ago, but I will never forget attempting to plug MT-45, only to have it precipitate out of solution despite my best efforts 8(

When using the oral route as my ROA, I did not experience any opioid effects when titrating the dose up from 10mg to 80mg over the course of a few weeks. At the higher end of dosing, I noticed some possible mild dissociation from the substance that was transient and did not last more than an hour or so. I had no luck with MT-45 at all. IMHO it likely has some action at kappa opioid receptor and functions as a mild NMDA antagonist at some levels. It's been a while since I've gone through the literature concerning this compound, maybe I will revisit it.

Last edited:
Real_Oblivian you have been having liver Problems? I had read in that little packed you need to have the liver checked while on it, never have, didn't get blood tested for anything when I came in(hep c, hiv). But don't think I've noticed any signs of liver damage just darker pee sometimes, but that from not drinking enough water and just soda... Also was wondering about using this for when I decided to come of Subs, just go ahead and order some. Might just stick with kratom though...

Love Kratom. I use it for work, pain, and withdrawals! It is truly a miracle plant.
I think I'll be trying it out regardless if I have to trash it or not. And I will be extremely dissapointed if this is not soluble lol.

Kratom for me is the best,ive tried many opiates and opiods and have to say that although Kratom doesn`t have the kick of hardcore opies it feels nicer and has a positive effect on my life...Kratom seems to tick all the boxes for me.I know im addicted but compared to having buprenorphine every day i think it a better addiction and more natural,the only thing is my doctor had me on pregabalin too for GAD,i put on lots of weight which made me depressed,so i swapped for diazepam 20mg a night to help with sleep and anxiety issues the next day.

This stuff works pretty nicely. I plugged it, as the taste was excruciatingly awful, and I've heard eating it did not have much effect.

plugged about 100 mg and I feel quite nice. There is noticeable euphoria, a nice body buzz, and some nice disassociation. Nothing overwhelming, but not underwhelming either. I find this to be quite pleasant.

Btw I an no opie noobie, so this isn't the experience of a first timer getting high on 4 t3's or something.

Ok so, here's an update. MT45 is actually quite good. It has a really nice rush once you figure out your dosage, has very nice euphoria. You get lightheaded, but in a really nice way. You get a very nice body buzz, and I'm also experiencing significant nodding. All in all I am really enjoying this, and not regretting buying it. Money well spent.

I'd describe this as a slightly less potent morphine, with a ketamine twist. I havent take a huge dose, mainly because it's an Rc and I'm still nervous as to how it might affect me, so I'm not too sure about any K-hole equivalent effect this has to offer. But so far ive gone through about 350 mg's in about a 12 hour period, though I'm possibly overdoing it a bit(I cant help it though, its too nice) and I feel fantastic. It's also quite good for you insomniacs out there. While at first it may not feel like you could sleep on it, being that it gives me quite a bit of energy, but once you turn the lights off and lie in bed, you know you could just clock out whenever you felt like it.

I have faith in this product, because it does not feel as dosage dependent as something like fentanyl or heroin. Of course like any drug the possibility of overdose is always there, but I feel this has more leeway than the more potent opioids. Hopefully that means it wont be made illegal anytime soon. It is quite a beautiful thing.

Keep in mind my ROA is IR. As i've stated before, I believe this is the only viable method of ingestion.

Lastly, this substance is, for the most part, soluble in water. It just need to be agitated a lot. I'd suggest putting it in a small sealable container, and shaking it vigorously. That way you will get a nice suspension/solution.

Though, if you have the option, go with propylene glycol, just to be safe. Do no use glycerin, it hurts like hell.

No, I'm on them both right now, and I feel damn good.

On a side note, MT 45 is not a garbage waste of time RC. Plug it, it really does heighten the effects.

Also, fentanyl is only dangerous in the hands of people who don't do their research, or are not careful in general.

I most certainly did not attempt to shake or break up the product, apart from stirring - before I plugged. I had no real luck with it at all after 2 plugging trials and 2 oral trials - plugging ranging from 100-150 mg I believe and oral from 100-250 (but I felt something for sure from oral)
Perhaps it's worth another try.

I most certainly did not attempt to shake or break up the product, apart from stirring - before I plugged. I had no real luck with it at all after 2 plugging trials and 2 oral trials - plugging ranging from 100-150 mg I believe and oral from 100-250 (but I felt something for sure from oral)
Perhaps it's worth another try.

Try shaking the powder up in a water bottle. It is working quite well for me! :)

Either that or pick up some propylene glycol food grade or higher. Its legal, and it doesn't burn when "ingesting" it. It also dissolves the product completely.

Still, if youre not interested in buying the PG, then I suggest getting a disposable water bottle, pour a third of the water out, and toss in maybe 600 mg's in it, or more. Close the bottle, and shake it like the dickens. That procedure should give you a nice solution with plenty of doses. there wll always be a few tiny pebbles at the bottom, but they're not significant. Anyways, after you finish the bottle, you can crush them up with your fingers.(gloved if you feel it necessary)

Try shaking the powder up in a water bottle. It is working quite well for me! :)

Either that or pick up some propylene glycol food grade or higher. Its legal, and it doesn't burn when "ingesting" it. It also dissolves the product completely.

Still, if youre not interested in buying the PG, then I suggest getting a disposable water bottle, pour a third of the water out, and toss in maybe 600 mg's in it, or more. Close the bottle, and shake it like the dickens. That procedure should give you a nice solution with plenty of doses. there wll always be a few tiny pebbles at the bottom, but they're not significant. Anyways, after you finish the bottle, you can crush them up with your fingers.(gloved if you feel it necessary)

I dumped the rest of my stash. I got the IR to work ONCE. My eyes went all lighter coloured and I felt a distinct opiate but energy-ish buzz. I had got no results from oral or IR and I tried two times with both before this third try worked.
I have since tried again thinking if I shook and dissolved better I'd get the feelings back... No luck. This stuff made no sense to me - I would take up to 200mg IR over the course of an hour and the best I got was a ghostly white face with standard sized pupils. It only worked once for me and I tried using it at least 10 times with no luck...
I also felt like I immediately had to poop when trying this stuff. It was hard to stay laying down because of the urge to crap.
Disappointed and confused. Perhaps a shit batch. Who knows. It wasn't deemed butt-worthy this time. Didn't work for me :(

I'm really confused to see that so many people aren't really getting too many effects from it. I've gone through about 3-4 grams of it and oral dosing has worked just fine, although the 80% potency of morphine thing is kind of bullshit. I would say it's probably closer to 40%. I have not noted any dissociative effects at all, but I have built up a fairly large nmda receptor antagonist tolerance from k, mxe, 3-meo-pcp, mxm, dxm, mxp, diphenidine, etc. The high in general is pretty nice, and it's definitely not weak when dosed properly, but it still retains a somewhat synthetic opioid feel. Be careful though guys, this drug landed me in the hospital due to an overdose on 170 mg mt-45, 3 mg diclazepam, and a couple beers, which caused me to stop breathing 2 times (stupid, I know). It seems to me as though the dose response curve is very steep, ie there is a point in the dosing range where the difference between 140 to 150 mg is much greater than 80-100 mg, so be careful everyone. At doses around 130-150 mg is makes me nod super hard, to the point where 60 mg of adderall xr could not stop it. I also notice some serotonergic feeling towards the end of the mt-45 experience, such as teeth chattering, dilated pupils, etc, reminiscent to the after feeling dxm and ssri's (although during the experience my pupils are very constricted, typical for an opiate). The last side effect I've noted is an extreme difficulty in going to the bathroom. It makes it very difficult to pee and also makes me very constipated, more so than most other opiates I've tried. Also, I am not a noob when it comes to opiates, so I have a lot of other opioids to compare it to, and I have a lowish-moderate tolerance, aka I need like 40-60 mg of hydrocodone to get a decent buzz.

Be careful with this stuff, iirc multiple people on this forum ended up having hair loss, skin problems and a whole host of other very negative effects from using mt-45. I believe trippykitty, who posted above, had to stop using this substance as the negative side effects were too extreme (and potentially permanent).