• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MT-45 (1-cyclohexyl-4-(1,2-diphenylethyl)piperazine)

I know this chemical has reported and terrible side effects from continued use, but I had 500mg of this lying around and was out of everything, so decided to just try it anyways.

I couldn't really get down a good dosage from reading reports, but tried around ~100mg plugged for the first time, dissolved in PG. No effects were felt, seemed like it was bunk even though I read it shined plugged. Tried it again plugged some days later, still no effect.

Then I capped about ~100mg, and took that orally. Still no effects. So now I was left with ~150mg of MT-45 and decided to cap that and just take it last night out of boredom and one last try.

After about 1.5 hours I started getting that normal warm opiate feeling (I wasn't expecting anything, so had already consumed ~9mg of etizolam) and it just came on stronger and stronger and I was getting itchy like any other opiate. Started nodding pretty hard for about an hour or so until it came down a bit. I was worried for a second because of all of the etizolam I consumed but I fell asleep perfectly fine later that night.

It was highly enjoyable, a bit dissociated (which I actually really liked about it). I won't ever bother with this chemical again just because of the report side effects, but thought I'd share my very very weird experience with this chemical not working then magically working the last time I attempt to use it.

Can anyone say 'Krokodil'?!
Or Demerol derivative MPPP (sp?), a neurotoxic with only 1 use. Erowid has it in more detail.

That's what comes to mind when I hear these horrific side effects. Horrific for an opioid at least, and I was so, so close to ordering it as well but didn't because there were only 5-10 posts back then (a year to this day) and none of them were conclusive!

Can anyone say 'Krokodil'?!
Or Demerol derivative MPPP (sp?), a neurotoxic with only 1 use. Erowid has it in more detail.

That's what comes to mind when I hear these horrific side effects. Horrific for an opioid at least, and I was so, so close to ordering it as well but didn't because there were only 5-10 posts back then (a year to this day) and none of them were conclusive!

Best to avoid for sure. This chemical needs to stop being sold. Problem is, it's super cheap right now so people might be tempted to give it a try like me.

I have no idea why it causes such crazy side effects OR why I had such crazy dosing problems with no effects all times but once.

I tried 100mg of mt-45 with no effects, I also bought AH-7921 from the same vendor which produce very noticeable effects. I don't think the drugs as strong as morphine or around 80%, I read some where it was around the potency of codeine.

I tried 100mg of mt-45 with no effects, I also bought AH-7921 from the same vendor which produce very noticeable effects. I don't think the drugs as strong as morphine or around 80%, I read some where it was around the potency of codeine.

If you had good quality MT-45 you'd feel it for sure.

I have successfully experimented with this and yielded completely unusual results. Test subjects submitted to intravenous administration. Initial breakdown from a chunky, powder form of the sample was difficult and unfortunately quantities were not accurately observed. Tested first without complete dissolution of compound and testers experienced a pleasant relaxed sensation that was compared to smoking Marijuana. After a couple of similar tests it yielded the same results....
but after applying a little excessive heat, complete dissolution was achieved. Compound changed from paste to completely clear.
Intravenous test 1 was extreme for the tester. Panic came about and had to be cuddled and comforted. Vision was temporarily lost and they were scared. After about 30 min they were coming down and out, not remembering the panic and couldn't explain in words the experience.
Intravenous test 2 was a successful experience for all the testers including the 1st subject. A much smaller dose was administered and gave the subjects a very pleasurable psychedelic experience. Described in ways of traveling through space. The "trip" would last a total of about an hour that involved something very similar to a space launch. Was a smooth launch that involved numbing and tingling sensations leading up to the space journey. After each subjects travel to another dimension the comeback was smooth, much like a slow wake from a dream, in and out of "space" gradually til the rocket finally landed back on earth. Feelings of empathy and thrill completed the experience. Subjects named the Mt45 "the gravitron" and "the vortex". One subject said they experienced traveling what appeared to be like the center of the earth except they could feel the flow of lava (not the heat) or like traveling through a black hole. After a smoke break, subjects retested and experienced similar results. Strange, I would like to test more on this pyshcodelic response to an opiate but my suppliers stopped carrying this RC

Last edited:
Sounds like you have a dissociative not an opiate.... also read up on the toxic side effects of mt-45 in this thread. White hair... Dead patchy skin... All bad

Anyone heard from that poor girl who posted a thread here about MY-45 about a year ago?

All her hair fell out :(
If you're reading this I hope you have recovered, and could you tell us?

Some opioids have some dissociative effects. Demerol and Talwin are some that are in use (less than before, but people allergic to morphine are usually given D or T). I was about to say that I have spent some time shooting up carefully filtered Talwin pills (the usual 50mg ones, I have to specify that Talwin isn't mixed with Naloxone in Canada) and just kind of look at my ceiling with a grin in extreme euphoria, nodding was minimal, probably because pentazocine is a also a mild antagonist. I wish I had gotten much much more so I didn't fall too hard in the opicrack that is IV Dilaudid addiction.

Of all the rc opioids i've seen sold, only one does not seem to have slight to medium dissociative effects mixed with the opioid effect (and the one I tried, 15mg IV at a time, U-47700), MT-45, W-15, W-16? (I know there is another W than W-15) and AH-7821(can't remember if that's the exact name), they all have been said to have been a bit, at least, dissociative on top of the opioid effect.

I can't really comment on any of them though, I've not tried them, but Talwin sure got me where I haven't before. It only made me fiend more for Levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran)...I don't know it is still even sold in North America, I've seen pictures of the 2mg pills on Erowid a decade ago, and even then it was still pretty rare. (Levorphanol is a stereoisomer of DXM, well Levomethorphan is. It was said that it had this sort of effect too, which is not surprising, but was also as heavy as heroin when IV'd and long lasting (6 hours+).

It was definitely an experience that was never encountered before among the testers. To be honest, I was hoping to find a substitute for heroine for my sister. Heroine is a nasty dangerous drug that can kill people and even though RC's are still in the unknown at least you know that your not getting something cut with God knows what by a guy named JRock in an ally trying to make an extra 10 bucks. The dissociative effects experienced left the testers without addictive tendencies but wasn't nowhere near a regular alternative for pain reduction. It did leave them with a never forgetting experience and would love to make that trip again someday.

^This is a dangerous assumption.
While Heroin can kill due to overdoses etc. Diacetylmorphine is researched extensively while the consequences of RC use are totally unknown.
MT-45 is the perfect example: It causes rashes and skin issues as well as peoples hairs to fall out and other nasty stuff.
Why not get the regular substitutes (Subutex and Methadone)? I don't understand why anyone would risk the health of a relative with an Research Chemical and I think it is very irresponsible, no offense.

So you cant say Heroin is bad and RCs are better. It can be quite the opposite. You always have the possibility to test your drugs and H is primarily cut with mannitol etc (excluding Fentanyl derivates which are indeed a dangerous problem but can also be identified by testing).

Also there are many cases where vendors shipped out the wrong RCs and people died (for example the Bromo Dragonfly desaster in Sweden).

It isn't just that easy to generalize.

It was definitely an experience that was never encountered before among the testers. To be honest, I was hoping to find a substitute for heroine for my sister. Heroine is a nasty dangerous drug that can kill people and even though RC's are still in the unknown at least you know that your not getting something cut with God knows what by a guy named JRock in an ally trying to make an extra 10 .....<\snip>

All due respect but I hope you're a shill or an alt because if you're actually a scientist you should find another job.

Who on earth would give an almost entirely unknown opioid to their SISTER in lieu of a known and quantifiable substitute such a bupe?

,jeeeesus

How does any medicine make it to help anyone without testing? I merely was implying the fact that drugs purchased on the street are not handled with care and I've seen a lot of deaths of so many from users of H. And no I wouldn't just give my sister some random untested, unresearched RC. Shame on you for assuming that. Every medicine has a motivation, a reason for existing. There hasn't been a liable substitute for H. Subutex and methadone has terrible effects but they are safe, along with pain pills. That does not affect my motivation to find something better.

That is not an argument WeirdScience because MT-45 is definitely not a better option.
After years and years of research about how to help opioid addicts Buprenorphine (Subutex) and Methadone came out as the two main substitutes, both have advatages and disadvantages but you as an individual can't claim that you will find a better alternative unless you are some kind of genius biologist/pharmacist.

Subs are ideal for a fast taper and widely regarded as the best substitute in these cases. Which terrible effects do you mean? Pharmalogical pure and researched substances are far better than any RC, especially this nasty MT-45 that makes your hair fall out and gives you rashes all over your body etc.

Another option would be Kratom which can be immensely helpful for tapering of opiate/opioid habits but has its downsides too.

The only opioid "RC's" that I have encountered and consider safe, because of where it was sold, was pre-mixed nasal sprays of PFBF, Fu-F and Acetyl-F. Only because they are derivative of a known substance, weaker than the original substance, and I trusted those who made the volumetric dilution. That's a lot of ifs. But that certainly disqualifies MT-45, AH-7821, W-15, W-18 and whatever unknowns like that. Only U-47700 did I trust because of reports, who sold it, and because I did not need a 500 dollar scale to dose. Even then it was a bit of a waste of time. I bothered with those that I trusted to make safe nasal sprays of fentanyl derivatives, because Fentanyl itself is the only option us on Buprenorphine have in case of getting really hurt one way or another, which the ORT doctors told me to say I'm on Suboxone so they don't waste their time with morphine, dilaudid etc. Even a bad skin infection at the wrong area of the body that was pissing blood and pus after I popped what was there and could not sit or lie down without being in incredible pain, I was prescribed Abstrals then, 80ug ones were useless, at 200ug I could feel pain relief and it would not send me into withdrawals. They're sublingual Fent pills, they go up to 800ug. A couple 200ug was enough to break through a 10mg a day bupe regimen.

So when I had those things in the past the professionally made fent derivative nasal sprays , it was a good thing. I was able to get pain relief. It was like how people pops an advil or tylenol or two when they have a normal system.

Last edited: