• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mrchemistry.com credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

unit30g

Greenlighter
my pet elephant ordered dimethylphenidate to try for the first time from Mrchemistry.com (a RC site) which appeared by the description in a picture in a white powdered form. When my pet elephant received my order it was a tan/light brown rock. My pet elephant first got suspicious when the price of a gram for 16 dollars which seemed like too much of a deal to be true. My pet elephants second suspicion was of course receiving a totally different looking substance. My pet elephant did research on the matter and discovered that dimethylphenidate does come in crystalline form. This is when he decided to give it a go. I took 300 mg dose orally and insufflated. I want to say 100 oral 200 insuffated i figured the dose should be lower but after reading its description as a close match to focalin and hearing of focalin's similarity to a quick acting rush and short lived high like cocaine (I am aware that the dosing is extremely different. I did feel a very very mild rush when insuffated but the high peaked at 2-4 hours and was still feeling effects past 7 hours dispite another source saying the high was 2-4 hours. There are many factors that make this difficult. A not knowing how credible any of these sources are and how accurate these sources are. B the little information about dimethylphenidate besides from the site that i think gave me a completely different chemical. QUESTION IS: Is this dimethylphenidate in crystal form or is this an entirely different substance and does anyone have any guesses as to what it really is? and has anyone had any experience with this site? site is based in china and was shipped to the USA (west coast)

Please edit your post and remove the vendor name. No one can say what drug you got without testing it.

Your pet elephant or you should know that we don't allow people to post website addresses of sites that sell research chemicals, and that posting about personal drug use in the third person like SWIM, my pet elephant, etc. is not allowed as this is not drugs-forum.

Now as for your questions, you may have taken diemethylphenidate, or it could have been some other Research chemical stimulant drug. Can you get it tested, or contact the vendor?

My apologize. very first post on the site actually. I'm not sure how to get a research chemical tested any info would be greatly appreciated. My pet elephant also sincerally does not have money to spend on testing although I know how beneficial that would be. I have contacted the vendor under an hour ago waiting for reply

Neither vendor discussion nor substance identification is allowed, please read the rules
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.