Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
I think I'm a week behind because I bought it on amazon prime... but I'm so conflicted about season 4, knowing it's the end. It kind of feels like losing a friend, as there were moments that I really connected with. Never the less, I think Esmail made a good decision to end it this season, even season 3 was getting a little repetitive with the high stake plot lines. The mental health side really drew me in though, having experienced psychosis and not being able to tell the difference between reality and imagined, I think they did a great job.

Anyone know of any other good shows with similar plot lines? Like basically what it's like living with mental health problems from the first person.

You know, I can't think of any off hand Mafioso...

I enjoyed this program because my BIL suffers from many of the same disorders. Both my wife and myself are Autistic, it's been hard for her to watch it a times because she's lived life from Darlene's perspective. He even tried to strangle my wife when they were kids. But beside the mental health attributes this show has been a delight in the art of film making, it's a better experience than 99% of the feature length films being churned out of Hollywood recently.

Lazy or creative writing? Still a great show, but kind of an anti-climax how they decided to end it. This usually happens when I like a series, the ending is never completely satisfying. Oh well.

I loved the ending personally. Just wrapped up the last episode. Really glad I decided to push through the slow part in the middle and finish.

Pretty bummed it's all over now!

Were you a fan of the ending @Cheshire_Kat ? I never made the connection between the show and your old name until I went back to finish about a month ago :|

Yes, I enjoyed the ending a lot, Mal.

As a matter of fact I'm re-watching the entire series and at season 4 at this time. :cool:

Error 405 - Method not Allowed.

Last edited: